Grandma's® Peanut Butter Cookies

by Grandmas

Does anyone know if there is a recipe out there for these cookies?
Start your review of Grandma's® Peanut Butter Cookies!
lincoln
Grandma's peanut butter cookies! A pretty good product for the days you skipped lunch or are looking for a snack. As far as processed cookies go, they are pretty good. A few price increases recently but it hasn't detoured me too much from buying. It's not the best cookie you have ever eaten, but its for sure not the worst. Make sure you don't get expired cookies as some places they don't move very fast off the shelf.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I receive these as a sample from Pinch Me in an exclusive product trial. I've actually purchased these cookies many times before and they are very good. They are very moist and they have a perfect peanut butter taste to that much. I love all of the cookies from grandmas and will continue to buy them.
Kankakee, IL
The peanut butter cookies are to die for! They taste just like my gram use to make. They are soft and chewy and taste fantastic. I buy these at least one time a week. I would definitely say if you haven't tried these you need to.
Lafayette , IN
These cookies are amazing! They are soft and have an amazing peanut butter flavor. I have bought these many times and it just can not compare. Grandmas cookies are by far the bet cookies available.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Grandma's® Peanut Butter Cookies uploaded by Nadiyah B.
Yummy if you like peanut butter. I do not like peanut butter but these cookies are awesome after 15 seconds in the microwave the warmth makes it all worth it
Hazlehurst, GA
These cookies are some of the best. They are so yummy. I but them all the time. They are moist and have the right peanut butter taste. Perfection in baking.
Lancaster , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I dont love peanut butter but I do like these cookies. They're generally soft and delicious. A few times, they've been super dry. Overall, I like them.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Grandma's® Peanut Butter Cookies uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: CVS
Bought these in cvs you definitely taste the peanut butter and the cookie ok but the peanut butter over powers the taste of the cookie
Arvin, CA
These are one of my favorite soft baked cookies. I love how much of a peanut butter taste they have and they are moist as well.
I love these cookies u get 2 in the package they r nice and big soft but dense and have a great taste of peanut butter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...