Grandma's Original Molasses All Natural, Unsulphured - 12oz uploaded by Adalgisa c.Grandma's Original Molasses All Natural, Unsulphured - 12oz uploaded by C G.

BY B&G FOODS

Highest grade, pure molasses available 100% pure, natural sugarcane juices, clarified, reduced, and blended to get just the right color and Slightly sweeter and lighter in color Unsulphured contains no additives Gingerbread and Chocola see more...

• "Add this to bake beans and you'll never go wrong ." in 1 review
Donna L.
I use this to dip my fresh buttermilk biscuits in like my grandma taught me. My friends call me country because of products like this but I say they're nuts for not giving it a chance! I use molasses in many dishes for the savory element. I love this stuff
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gingerbread, BBQ, Boston Baked Beans... Really the uses for this are ENDLESS! I've been buying and using Grandma's Molasses for, well, FOREVER! The taste is superb and complements any dish or baked item you incorporate it into. Not at all expensive. This is a staple in my home.
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When it comes to molasses this is the only brand out there, I couldn't imagine buying any other kind. Grandma's molasses have been around way before I was born. They taste good on there own, with biscuits or blend into any recipe perfectly.
Mary R.
This is our go-to brand of molasses for holiday baking. It is delicious in gingerbread cookies. This brand tastes better than other brands and will always be my favorite!
Jennifer Z.
We love molasses. This brand is our go to. I use it on my oatmeal and pancakes. I sometimes use it in hot drinks. It's very versatile and can be used as a supplement.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love using this stuff for molasses cookies. It adds the perfect flavoring to the perfect cookie. It definitely meet my expectations even though I've only used it for the cookies but I would defiantly use again.
Stephanie S.
Is there even another brand of molasses? Ha! There shouldn't be! For the limited uses I have had for this ingredient, this has been a great (albeit messy) product to use!

A little goes a long way, and it is best to use mechanized mixing equipment, because your hand will get tired while stirring this in...but good product overall.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
almost too good to be true. these molasses are so rich and full of calcium and iron so I feel proud serving them to my family. We use them on biscuits and in baking, I stir some in my oatmeal. They have a distinct flavor that our family is particle to. I really like and trust the quality of this brand.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Football season is here and Grandma's Original Molasses is the only brand to use for Boston Baked Beans. I double the quantity the recipe calls for and the results are delicious. I've used other brands and the results have never compared to Grandma's. Well worth the money.
Adalgisa c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Excelente para recetas de ginger cookies su consistencia y sabor son deliciosos, tambien la uso en el cabello mezclada con aceite de coco, huevo, miel y cualquier tratamiento profundo, deja el cabello brilloso y humectado.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
What is this normally used for?
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Had anyone ever tried this brand? I've been looking for molasses to put into my zucchini bread and wondered if this would suffice!?
Dawn Y.
What all can you use molasses for? I have some in my pantry... forgot what I bought it for.... so what can I make... that is easy with it?
Tiffany T.
Richmond, KY
Where can I buy this?!
Kayleigh W.
Davenport , FL
Wondering if anyone has used this making irish soda bread? If so how did it turn out?