BY GRANDMA'S COOKIES #13 in Cookies

Reviews (2085)
Deazhane C.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies aren't as good as they use to be but they are still good to eat . These aren't a cookie I would choose at a store but would eat if I was offered one. My mom loves to eat the variety pack because she doesn't like to eat just the same cookie . This variety pack comes with the flavors , Chocolate chip , oatmeal rasian , peanut butter and double chip .
francheska r.
I have tried every flavor and I like them all!! The oatmeal raisin is my favorite. But the chocolate chip is right behind it. The name of this brand is perfect because they do taste like a grandma's cookie .. just warm it up in the microwave and it's like when you where young and you snuck a cookie from the counter top without anyone noticing it.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett, MA
This was always a go-to when I needed a snack when I was on the road.sometimes you need to kill your sweet tooth and you want it to be as close to home cooking as possible. That’s what these cookies do for me.cant go wrong with preferences with this variety pack Grandma's Cookies Variety Snack Packs
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
You honestly can’t get a better store bought cookie than these. If you can be in love with a cookie I would choose Grandma's® Peanut Butter Cookies! Yes really...love. They pack in some great flavor and are so soft and chewy. I would highly recommend for the sweet toothed out there.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
When I am out on the road, stop at a gas station fill up the tank and grab snacks I will definitely aim to get these! One of my favorites would have to be the raisin cookies, it’s super delicious! I would recommend to anyone who’s willing to give these a try! The cookies are super soft, melts in your mouth!yum!
Selena R.
Okay let's see:1. The raisen cookies are amazing it helps me alot with going to the bathroom. 2. Brownie cookies are so good it hits the spot for that sweet taste. 3. The chocolate chip cookies are amazing. These cookies are so soft almost feels like grandma did make them
Cassy L.
Glendale
I love Grandma's Cookies Variety Snack Packs! They taste as if they were homemade ! So soft and fresh ! I some times even heat them up and it’s like they came out fresh from the oven ! Great for kids or picnics with your babe or en just a guilty snack !
Shandell W.
Jefferson
I have tried all four flavors of cookies. I’m a big fan of sugar and peanut butter cookies. Oatmeal not a fan. I enjoy how soft these cookies are. The flavors are great. The price is perfect for the quality of product. I would recommend these to anyone.
Kimmy K.
These Grandma cookies take me back to childhood. I always picked a different flavor from the gas station usually. I don’t purchase as much as an adult however now and then the kid in me picks one up on a random day if I walk in a convenient store for a snack!
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have tried them all. Soft and decadent. Never disappoints. I usually get them from vending machines or gas stations. They’re really good each and every time. My guilty pleasure if I might add. Lol. Too good to resist. The name is surely fitting.
Catherine B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Where can I find these? I'd love to try them!
maisie b.
Christchurch
Do these taste fake or plastic at all?
Ijem O.
Where can I find the individual packs?
Kirsten o.
Bowling Green, OH
How healthy are these?
Stephany V.
I like my grandma`s cokies, but I`ve never eat this, Should I buy it and eat it?