Grandma's Cookies Variety Snack Packs

by Grandma's Cookies

Where can I get these? I love handy little snack packets like this ☺️
Does anyone know where i can get these in South Africa...would really like to try it
Have you seen these in Canada anywhere??
Start your review of Grandma's Cookies Variety Snack Packs!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
Used to have these as snacks at school. Definitely good to keep my hunger down lol
3 years ago
All these are amazing, the best flavors. there all so soft and chewy. so flavorfull
3 years agoPharr, TX
Excelent cookies just like grandmas my favorite are the raisins ones just pure love
3 years agoChicago
The oatmeal grandma cookies are Great they are my second favorite sweet I like it .
3 years agosunrise
I had this yesterday for the first time and i love it. i will be buying lots more.
3 years agoPrague , OK
I love every single one of the grandmas cookies flavors. They're so soft and yummy
3 years agoKingston, PA
So soft and fresh tasting.. my dad used to bring these home for us all of the time
3 years agoMcAllen , TX
Grandmas cookies are soooo good and soft! I love them and they're really cheap too
4 years agoJohns Creek , GA
All of theses snacks are great for on the go and especially to bring in my gym bag.
4 years agoOklahoma city, OK
Great to have for when kids are around. Convenient and great value. Easy for travel
Ask a question to the Influenster community...