Grandma's Cookies Variety Snack Packs uploaded by Kimberly W.Grandma's Cookies Variety Snack Packs uploaded by Kimberly W.

BY GRANDMA'S COOKIES #6 in Cookies

Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Grandma's peanut butter cookies remind me of homemade cookies. Grandma's peanut butter cookies are a soft cookie there's two cookies in a package. They have that salty peanut butter taste. They're great for a snack on the go since they're already prepackaged. I suggest that you give Grandma's peanut butter cookies a try if you're a fan of peanut butter cookies.
Bria N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love all the grandmas cookies like the flavor just unoriginal but original at the same time that it's so different, but my favorite flavors are the double chocolate, peanut butter and the the regular chocolate all three of those is just perfect.
Kelly Jo P.
Nashville , TN
Talk about flavors like Grandma makes at home, the oatmeal raisin are my pick every time. All of the flavors are consistent and delicious, but there’s just something extra special about the buttery sweet combination of oatmeal and raisins.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great brand of cookies!!! This brand is so yummy tasting and has a good homemade kinda of flavor. It comes in different varieties for your sweet tooth. Definitely will recommend this product 2 anyone who loves a great tasting cookie!!!
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
Grandma’s cookies are probably the closest pre-packaged cookie you will find that is most like a fresh baked cookie. They are super moist and soft (my favorite). The peanut butter and oatmeal raisin are probably my favorite flavors. Definitely will buy again and recommend!
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these cookies they are so soft and delicious its amazing !!! I eat these all the time ! I specially love the peanutbutter ones they are so yummy ! And they are so cheap too ! I really recommend these cookies to everyone !
Kelly H.
The absolute best soft baked cookies ever!!! I’ve been eating these cookies for 7 years now and I️ don’t plan on stopping. They have different flavors that are all delicious. It’s just $1 for two large cookies. Can’t beat that
Marissa R.
These cookies are so yummy and great for the whole family! My personal favorite is the peanut butter. They are a good price and you can find this brand just about anywhere. They are soft and much better than other cookies.
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad, CA
Love these little bad boys! They’re my favorite gas station cookies! They taste pretty fresh for coming out of a sealed pack, and not from a bakery, love the different flavors, get a coffee with it and you’re golden 😊
Catherine B.
San Francisco, CA
Where can I find these? I'd love to try them!
Ijem O.
Where can I find the individual packs?
maisie b.
Christchurch
Do these taste fake or plastic at all?
Stephany V.
I like my grandma`s cokies, but I`ve never eat this, Should I buy it and eat it?
Kirsten o.