BY GRANDMA'S COOKIES #24 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These cookies are some of the best store bought cookies that I have ever tasted!" in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely one of the BEST store bought cookies you can get!" in 2 reviews
  • "They're some of the best store bought cookies ever. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love how super soft they are but honestly cant stand how they are already crumbled in the package" in 1 review
  • "All of grandmas cookies are pretty good, they have different flavors, these chocolate ones are yummy too, and very affordable." in 1 review
Chloe L.
I loved these cookies a lot as a kid, but over time, I feel like I
prefer actual grandma's cookies. I do like that they are soft and chewy.
I think that makes the best cookies. My only hang up is that over time,
and I guess just because I'm getting old now, is that these cookies are
just too sweet. I understand that's not a problem for most people, but
these make my teeth hurt. Maybe I'm just an old grump at 20 years old.
Hmmm. Maybe I should start making cookies.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love all Grandma cookies especially the peanut butter. These cookies are so good, soft and fresh all the time. Price is very reasonable. You can purchase these from any corner store. I love to crumble into ice cream. Recommend other to try these cookies if they want a good soft cookie.
Rachel N.
I absolutely love Grandma's cookies! They are definitely the only cookie that comes close to comparing to my mammaws fresh baked cookies! These are the best chocolate chip cookies on the market. They smell delicious, they're soft but not too chewy, and they practically melt in your mouth. My favorite flavor is Peanut butter, but these are great too. They cost less than a $1.00 and it comes with two full size cookies! Try them if you haven't already!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
Grandma's cookies are a staple in and around my community - that extra little inexpensive item at every checkout that anybody is subject to buy at any given time...in fact their oatmeal raisin (the good ones) are the only oatmeal raisin cookies i like, period. That said, they are sometimes noticeably, overly dry - which is extra odd to me, considering i used to live in a neighborhood where they are packaged (i.e. i could see it from the end of my road) and they were still sometimes noticeably, crumbly dry at the surrounding area stores - but sometimes they are so soft and indulgent...like granny cookies lol. At the end of the day - i probably wouldn't go out of my way for them, mainly because it's a gamble if the cookie will be good or not, but i don't have to go out of my way for them, they cost $1, and I've eaten them my whole life because i like them when prepared correctly.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
The name of these cookies is ironic because it was my grandmother that introduced these to me. I have been hooked ever since. The chocolate chip flavor is the best. In the package are two cookies. I love that the cookies are soft and chewy. The chocolate chips in the cookie almost melt in your mouth. These cookies are definitely underrated. They also are sold at a decent price. Great cookie for chocolate chip lovers.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
These are my childhood in a wrapper. I would get these all the time as a kid and still love them today. They were one of the first soft baked cookies you could buy prepackaged which made them so special. They have great flavor, are sweet, and have a good texture. Plus, you get TWO cookies in each package. Yum! Grandma's Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies
Amanda I.
Cutler Bay, FL
These were my favorite cookies growing up, they have an amazing sense of satisfaction after eating them because they not only have a large size but they also portion control for you unlike Oreos or chips ahoy or four other brands so you can finish it and enjoy it or even share one of the friend if you feel like being a little bit healthier. They taste pretty standard though not gonna lie
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy these little cookies when I stop at the gas station because they are soo soft. It can be a bit pricey buying from a gas station but I just love the gooey chocolate flavor in Grandmas cookies. It reminds me of my grandmothers cookies and that means a lot from a cookie for me! Love these cookies!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although the flavor is okay these cookies are so soft that they always fall apart on me. I like a cookie that's kind of in between not too hard and not too soft, but these for me are far too soft. If the cookies had a little more sturdiness I might enjoy them more because the flavor is there.
Sadie J.
Sarasota, FL
Now I’m not going to say they the best cookies out there but their pretty good, great snack to have around the house
I think they could be more chewy and more chocolate but their really good. I’ve had them many times at basketball games
definitely should try them.
Liz S.
How do you think Grandma's Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies compare to other brands in the same price range?
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
Where can i buy these in bulk?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These looks gross- how is the taste?
Jillian B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these a chewy softer like cookie or the harder type cookie?
Daisy C.
Do these have that oily,greasy,fake cookie taste?