BY GRANDMA'S COOKIES #28 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These cookies are some of the best store bought cookies that I have ever tasted!" in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely one of the BEST store bought cookies you can get!" in 2 reviews
  • "They're some of the best store bought cookies ever. " in 2 reviews
  • "All of grandmas cookies are pretty good, they have different flavors, these chocolate ones are yummy too, and very affordable." in 1 review
  • "I'm normally not a big fan of softer cookies but Grandma's cookies are like a fresh out of the oven soft." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Grandma's cookies are a staple in and around my community - that extra little inexpensive item at every checkout that anybody is subject to buy at any given time...in fact their oatmeal raisin (the good ones) are the only oatmeal raisin cookies i like, period. That said, they are sometimes noticeably, overly dry - which is extra odd to me, considering i used to live in a neighborhood where they are packaged (i.e. i could see it from the end of my road) and they were still sometimes noticeably, crumbly dry at the surrounding area stores - but sometimes they are so soft and indulgent...like granny cookies lol. At the end of the day - i probably wouldn't go out of my way for them, mainly because it's a gamble if the cookie will be good or not, but i don't have to go out of my way for them, they cost $1, and I've eaten them my whole life because i like them when prepared correctly.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
These are my childhood in a wrapper. I would get these all the time as a kid and still love them today. They were one of the first soft baked cookies you could buy prepackaged which made them so special. They have great flavor, are sweet, and have a good texture. Plus, you get TWO cookies in each package. Yum! Grandma's Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
For the price and convenience store, these cookies far surpass expectation on quality! I love chocolate chip cookies and, having eaten many different kinds, these are some of the best besides a homemade, out of the oven cookie! Don’t be afraid to heat them in the microwave! Grab a cold glass of milk and enjoy!
Gema C.
Blaine, MN
These cookies are sooo soft and have great taste to them. I love having them with milk. The peanut butter ones are also very good and I recommend these cookies to everyone! They’re pretty cheap and you can find them at any convenience store.Grandma's Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kristen K.
Though these cookies are good, other brands are better. I like that they are sold separately and not in a big box so you don’t have to commit to eating all of them. They do have a lot of calories, and I don’t think the cookies are that big for the amount of calories in them.
Noelle G.
Bruce
Grandma’s cookies have always been a favorite of mine! They are soft and just plain delicious! I usually buy mine in the grocery store, they’re usually by the checkout. I grab a pack every now and then because they’re only a dollar! Who can resist grandma’s famous cookies?!
Sarah O.
Gahanna
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious and chewy. You can even Warm it up for a nice melted chocolate heaven, if I'm into treating my self further more or have guests over, add a scoop of ice cream to your warm cookie for a nice dessert, yum! (Not intended for people who count calorie intake) lol
Olivia R.
Warren, MI
These cookies are good and great for a snack, especially on-the-go! I purchased these cookies at work a few times and they weren’t bad. I love how soft they are and it’s easy to break apart. The size of the cookie is not too small either! I think they are worth the price!
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
Theses cookies are the bomb diggitty they are the perfect size plus they always are on point super soft which is my type pf cookies i go for they even taste better if you hear them in the microwave for a few mins taste like they came straight out of the oven yummy
Liz S.
How do you think Grandma's Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies compare to other brands in the same price range?
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
Where can i buy these in bulk?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These looks gross- how is the taste?
Jillian B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these a chewy softer like cookie or the harder type cookie?
Daisy C.
Do these have that oily,greasy,fake cookie taste?