BY GRANDMA'S COOKIES #25 in Cookies

• Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone know where I. An buy a whole pack of them instead of bu...2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for cookies to get for my nephew who's allergic to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Definitely one of the BEST store bought cookies you can get!" in 2 reviews
  • "These cookies are some of the best store bought cookies that I have ever tasted!" in 2 reviews
  • "They're some of the best store bought cookies ever. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love the many different flavors of Grandma's cookies!" in 1 review
  • "This isn't my first flavor choice, but these are pretty good as well. " in 1 review
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
very, very good chocolate chip cookies, a great value at an even bette price. I got these yesterday because my Amaazon Prime membership guarantees two-day delivery and they were fresh, delicious, chocolatey and are insanely addictive. My Father and I have already eaten a row of these and we have 2 rows left. I should stop feeding him these cookies cos he's going to get fatter than he already is! I can't say enough good things about how delcious these cookies are, the only reason I gave them 4 stars is because they came in a package, but otherwise they taste just like they're homemade. Another excellent purchase from Amazon.com, I love this website!
Liza T.
Liza T.
Pop these bad boys in a toaster oven for a little bit and get ready for the most sinful treat. Breaking apart these cookies while warm, results in the most gooey chocolate strands, the soft chewy cookie, it's positively to die for. Even when room temperature, straight from the packaging, these are great. They bring back good memories and I can't express to you how delicious they are. Maybe I already have, it seems like I did. Pick up a package of these, just one. You can find them at a truck stop, convenience store, grocery. Just try them. I promise they're just THAT good.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Me encantan las galletas de la abuela que a menudo se detendría en la alfombra de lavandería en el camino a casa de la escuela y conseguirme un Mt. Rocío y un paquete de galletas de las abuelas. El amor que son realmente suave y masticable en lugar de duro y tienes dos grandes en un paquete. También me encantan los brownies de chocolate son tan deliciosa. No estoy seguro de cuánto estos son ahora, pero solían ser muy barato para un paquete de dos pensó que eran un buen negocio como .50 Creo que no estoy realmente seguro, pero incluso pagaría $ 1 porque me encantan.
Myla V.
Myla V.
Galion, OH
These are my husband's favorite cookies. I like them, too, but they're not my favorite. They're soft and have good flavor. What I don't like is that they crumble when you eat them, so I've ended up with a melted chocolate chip in my lap on more then one occasion because I didn't see it fall. Grandma's Cookies brownie flavor is really good, and doesn't have the crumbling problem. A single pack of 2 cookies will run you $1 at most convenience stores, but if you buy a multi-pack of them they're much more reasonably priced.
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
I bought 120 of these cookies and found them soft, mushy and having no "character." I pondered about how I (also a Grandma) could transform them into a true cookie treat. Finally, i realized that they were merely "undercooked."
So, I placed them on a cookie sheet and baked them in the oven at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes. When they cooled, they were of perfect consistency, had great taste and were, indeed, transformed into homemade TOLLHOUSE COOKIES.
Happiness is a perfect chocolate chip cookie from Grandma!!
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I love grandma cookies I often would stop at the laundry mat on the way home from school and get me a Mt. Dew and a pack of grandmas cookies. Love they are really soft and chewy instead of hard and you get two big ones in a pack. I also love the chocolate brownie ones they are so delicious. I am not sure how much these are now but they used to be really cheap for a two pack thought they were a good deal like .50 I think not really sure but I would even pay $1 cause I love them.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Grandmas cookies will always be a favorite of mine. I always remember eating them before my dance classes as a child because they sold them in the lobby. It's disappointing that they only come in smaller packs and that you can usually only find them at check-out/gas stations as impulse items, because I would love to buy an entire box of these every once in a while! They're soft, have the right amount of chocolate chips, and are big enough to satisfy a snack craving!
Sky C.
Sky C.
Indianapolis, IN
I find these Grandma's Cookies at different gas stations, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, pretty much everywhere! I really like these cookies because they are super soft and taste really sweet. At Speedway it is fairly cheap plus if you are a rewards member you get points so it is worth it there! I have not bought it other places so I cannot tell you how the price is other places because I normally go to Speedway so I can receive reward points.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Pretty good. Not Tollhouse House cookie good but still pretty good. These cookies can dry out pretty fast if left out for too long, and they definitely need a beverage to wash down the lump in your throat after taking a bite. If eaten right after opening the package, the cookie can be moist and rich with plenty of chocolate chips. One of my favorite gas station sweets.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
I remember eating these cookies when a little girl over 25 years ago. Peanut butter was always my favorite flavor. At some point these cookies werent in the house any more but in college years, I remembered rediscovering them in the vending machings. I was thrilled to know they still existed. The taste of them are exactly as how I remembered them to be. Delicious!
Liz S.
Liz S.
How do you think Grandma's Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies compare to other brands in the same price range?
caitlyn p.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
Where can i buy these in bulk?
Anh N.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
What do these taste like?
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Do these have that oily,greasy,fake cookie taste?
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Are these a chewy softer like cookie or the harder type cookie?