BY GRANDMA'S COOKIES #25 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Definitely one of the BEST store bought cookies you can get!" in 2 reviews
  • "These cookies are some of the best store bought cookies that I have ever tasted!" in 2 reviews
  • "They're some of the best store bought cookies ever. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love the many different flavors of Grandma's cookies!" in 1 review
  • "This isn't my first flavor choice, but these are pretty good as well. " in 1 review
Natasha S.
very, very good chocolate chip cookies, a great value at an even bette price. I got these yesterday because my Amaazon Prime membership guarantees two-day delivery and they were fresh, delicious, chocolatey and are insanely addictive. My Father and I have already eaten a row of these and we have 2 rows left. I should stop feeding him these cookies cos he's going to get fatter than he already is! I can't say enough good things about how delcious these cookies are, the only reason I gave them 4 stars is because they came in a package, but otherwise they taste just like they're homemade. Another excellent purchase from Amazon.com, I love this website!
Myla V.
Galion, OH
These are my husband's favorite cookies. I like them, too, but they're not my favorite. They're soft and have good flavor. What I don't like is that they crumble when you eat them, so I've ended up with a melted chocolate chip in my lap on more then one occasion because I didn't see it fall. Grandma's Cookies brownie flavor is really good, and doesn't have the crumbling problem. A single pack of 2 cookies will run you $1 at most convenience stores, but if you buy a multi-pack of them they're much more reasonably priced.
Fiorella S.
I bought 120 of these cookies and found them soft, mushy and having no "character." I pondered about how I (also a Grandma) could transform them into a true cookie treat. Finally, i realized that they were merely "undercooked."
So, I placed them on a cookie sheet and baked them in the oven at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes. When they cooled, they were of perfect consistency, had great taste and were, indeed, transformed into homemade TOLLHOUSE COOKIES.
Happiness is a perfect chocolate chip cookie from Grandma!!
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I love grandma cookies I often would stop at the laundry mat on the way home from school and get me a Mt. Dew and a pack of grandmas cookies. Love they are really soft and chewy instead of hard and you get two big ones in a pack. I also love the chocolate brownie ones they are so delicious. I am not sure how much these are now but they used to be really cheap for a two pack thought they were a good deal like .50 I think not really sure but I would even pay $1 cause I love them.
Samantha A.
Grandmas cookies will always be a favorite of mine. I always remember eating them before my dance classes as a child because they sold them in the lobby. It's disappointing that they only come in smaller packs and that you can usually only find them at check-out/gas stations as impulse items, because I would love to buy an entire box of these every once in a while! They're soft, have the right amount of chocolate chips, and are big enough to satisfy a snack craving!
Sky C.
Indianapolis, IN
I find these Grandma's Cookies at different gas stations, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, pretty much everywhere! I really like these cookies because they are super soft and taste really sweet. At Speedway it is fairly cheap plus if you are a rewards member you get points so it is worth it there! I have not bought it other places so I cannot tell you how the price is other places because I normally go to Speedway so I can receive reward points.
Lisa P.
Pretty good. Not Tollhouse House cookie good but still pretty good. These cookies can dry out pretty fast if left out for too long, and they definitely need a beverage to wash down the lump in your throat after taking a bite. If eaten right after opening the package, the cookie can be moist and rich with plenty of chocolate chips. One of my favorite gas station sweets.
Nancy W.
I remember eating these cookies when a little girl over 25 years ago. Peanut butter was always my favorite flavor. At some point these cookies werent in the house any more but in college years, I remembered rediscovering them in the vending machings. I was thrilled to know they still existed. The taste of them are exactly as how I remembered them to be. Delicious!
Sara S.
Knoxville, TN
I love these cookies! Honestly, they're so cheap, and they're so sweet, they're just great. I pick them up as an impulse buy whenever I'm at the gas station. I know I shouldn't, but it's kinda just my treat for doing something. These cookies are great though, and if you need a sweet snack and they're in your vending machine, I would definitely give these a buy.
Marian G.
Salem, OR
These are the best cookies ever! I have been eating them pretty much all of my life. They are difficult to find but they are available regularly at one of our local stores. I stock up when I buy them and I am never disappointed. Some of them, of course, are more healthy than others. Fortunately, the oatmeal cookies are my next favorite after chocolate chip.
Liz S.
How do you think Grandma's Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies compare to other brands in the same price range?
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
Where can i buy these in bulk?
Daisy C.
Do these have that oily,greasy,fake cookie taste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These looks gross- how is the taste?
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
What do these taste like?