Grandma's Brand Homestyle Peanut Butter Cookies - 2 CT

by Grandmas

Grandma's® Brand Homestyle Peanut Butter Cookies.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
2 bigger cookies*.
*Than our previous cookies.
Improved recipe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grandma's Brand Homestyle Peanut Butter Cookies - 2 CT!
Exmore, VA
I've ate these cookies before in school and they were delicious and they had that peanut butter taste so it was pretty good for a good snack or whenever you want really!
Morgantown, WV
These are fine if you really need a cookie and have no other option. Otherwise, they are just okay. Nothing really special about them and I find them very sweet and their consistency is very weird.
Raytown, MO
I like the cookies for the fact that they are soft. However, I don't like the taste that much. They don't have that hit of peanut butter that I look forward to with peanut butter cookies.
Bartlesville, OK
I get these when I have no choice when I'm in college because our college doesn't have a cafeteria. I like these they aren't that bad but I hate the chocolate ones!
These are always a good cheap snack. Not the best peanut butter cookies, but good enough to satisfy a sweet tooth when you don't want candy or chocolate.
Florence, AL
I love peanut butter cookies. These are pretty good for packaged cookies. They're not as good as homemade but they're still worth the buy!
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really love these cookies they are soft and sweet. They go really well with milk but if they are soaked to much it easily breaks apart
Binghamton, NY
They are good for a quick snack, and when you are craving a peanut-butter cookie! Definitely don't compare to homemade cookies though!
I love these cookies! They are so delicious and very high quality. Tastes like they're from a bakery but at a fraction of the cost!
Shawnee, KS
Grandma's peanut butter cookies are great tasting and a great price as well. They are good to have for an on the go snack.

Looking for your answer?