Grandma's Brand Homestyle Peanut Butter Cookies - 2 CT uploaded by Lesley s.

BY GRANDMAS

Grandma's® Brand Homestyle Peanut Butter Cookies.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
2 bigger cookies*.
*Than our previous cookies.
Improved recipe. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
THESE. ARE. THE. BEST. COOKIES. ON. THE. PLANET. They taste just like home made ones.. Possibly better? I can eat like 15 of these in one sitting. They are moist and chewy and in some bites you feel a tiny crunch from the peanut butter. I find these tastier than the cookies inside my local stores bakery section.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I live grandmas cookies. I love these cookies because they are soft and tasty. My favorite cookies from this brand are the double chocolate fudge cookies. I have tried the red velvet ones but they are not good at all. The chocolate chip cookies are pretty decent as well
Marissa H.
Being lactose intolerant, it's hard to find cookies I can eat. These are so good, exactly what I want in a cookie. Soft and chewy, sweet with a hint of peanut butter. I could probably eat twenty of them right now!
Sarah W.
For being a mass produced peanut butter cookie these ones are pretty good. They are a huge size and are nice and chewy . They also are not too peanut-buttery which I appreciate.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
If you only eat soft cookies like me you'll llove er Grandma'sGrandma'sCookies - 2 CT . My favorite flavor it the peanut butter it reminds me of the homemade ones we'd baking growing up. Grandma's brand even as far as having the fork prints. These cookie live up to the standard of eating a nice soft baked cookie anytime without the mess and clean up. They come in your Grandma'smain cookie flavors like ChocolaGrandma'ste chip, oatmeal raisin, double chocolate. The fact that they come 2 per pack is a bonus. They're inexpensive only $1for a pack. Try them you wont be sorry.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
These are hard to get down. I highly recommend a glass of milk with them, bit they are delicious. A little doughy, overall they're delicious. You can definitely taste the peanut butter in there, no lie.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Grandma's cookies in peanut butter are delicious. I'm very picky with peanut butter cookies. I do not like a strong strong peanut taste that's bitter. These are the perfect mix of salty/sweet peanut butter cookies and very moist. I rarely eat peanut butter cookies unless there Grandma's! These are so wonderful with a glass of milk too. There really fattening (read contents) but I think it's okay to splurge on calories sometimes. I am glad they come in 2pks or else I would be eating them all. I like and prefer these over chocolate chip Grandma cookies. ;-)
chynna r.
Olive branch , MS
Don't really care for peanut butter cookies but Grandma's cookies defiantly takes the cake. I love to heat them up and enjoy them with a glass of milk. They're kinda high in calories so be sure to limit your intake
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
I've ate these cookies before in school and they were delicious and they had that peanut butter taste so it was pretty good for a good snack or whenever you want really!
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
These are fine if you really need a cookie and have no other option. Otherwise, they are just okay. Nothing really special about them and I find them very sweet and their consistency is very weird.