Grandma's Brand Homestyle Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - 2 CT uploaded by Brenda D.

BY GRANDMAS

Grandma's® Brand Homestyle Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
2 bigger cookies*.
*Than our previous cookies.
Improved recipe.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Grandma's Homestyle cookies are pretty good they're soft and chewy." in 1 review
  • "My whole family loves them and well they have oatmeal and raisins so I dont feel real bad about serving them and they taste great!" in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of this brand, the cookies seem to break apart easily." in 1 review
  • "They are super soft and have lots of flavor!" in 1 review
  • "This are my husband favorite cookies to grab when we're waiting in line to check out at the grocery store lol " in 1 review
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Old Bridge, NJ
I used to eat these by the pounds as a kid. These are super soft cookies that hold so much flavor. They are sweet, but not too sweet. I get super excited when I see these in the supermarkets because it is a company that has been around for at least a decade and the cookies still taste exactly like they did then!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
If I could give these cookies 100 stars I would lol they are the best ever ! Moist and delicious! Flavor is perfect always fresh and just the right size! And so worth the money I will definitely purchase this product again and again!
K W.
K W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Bought a pack today from a drugstore, left an awful chemically taste on my tongue and mouth. Not at all what I remembered these tasting like just a couple years ago. Somewhat lacking in oatmeal or raisin, and chewed up like a soft jerky.
Non promotional purchase with my own funds.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
These are literally my weakness out of my work's vending machine. They have several different kinds and I definitely buy them everyday as a snack. They are really good. They're soft and chewy which I like. I'm not a fan of crunchy cookies.
LaNeisha A.
LaNeisha A.
I love that these cookies are soooo soft to eat. I could eat them all day long. I got them at Walmart and are super affordable.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Soft and so delicious! Each bite is full of cinnamon and oatmeal, with an occasional raisin. 99 cents for 2 is a steal!
Torie B.
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
These are delicious! They are so soft and chewy. Luckily only two come in a pack or else I'd be 300 lbs from these cookies alone!
Valorie H.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I am the biggest cookie fan and Grandma's cookies are at the top of my list!!! The Oatmeal Raisin and Peanut Butter are my favorites!! They are soft, chewy, and so yummy!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
These are always so soft and chewy! Plus they are a quick snack that you can toss into your purse and go. They are so delectable and I would recommend them to anyone.
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I'm not a huge cookie fan but these are an exception. They are so soft and have the perfect flavor. If I had to choose a favorite cookie brand it would definitely be these.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What do you love the most about these cookies?
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
Do these come in a larger container?