Grandma's Brand Homestyle Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - 2 CT

by Grandmas

Grandma's® Brand Homestyle Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
2 bigger cookies*.
*Than our previous cookies.
Improved recipe.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

Do these come in a larger container?
What do you love the most about these cookies?
Start your review of Grandma's Brand Homestyle Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - 2 CT!
Product Highlights
“Not a big fan of this brand, the cookies seem to break apart easily.” in reviews
“Grandma's Homestyle cookies are pretty good they're soft and chewy.” in reviews
“My whole family loves them and well they have oatmeal and raisins so I dont feel real bad about serving them and they taste great!” in reviews
“They are super soft and have lots of flavor!” in reviews
“This are my husband favorite cookies to grab when we're waiting in line to check out at the grocery store lol ” in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought a pack today from a drugstore, left an awful chemically taste on my tongue and mouth. Not at all what I remembered these tasting like just a couple years ago. Somewhat lacking in oatmeal or raisin, and chewed up like a soft jerky. Non promotional purchase with my own funds.
Daytona Beach, FL
Grandma's Brand Homestyle Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - 2 CT uploaded by Brenda D.
If I could give these cookies 100 stars I would lol they are the best ever ! Moist and delicious! Flavor is perfect always fresh and just the right size! And so worth the money I will definitely purchase this product again and again!
Old bridge , NJ
I used to eat these by the pounds as a kid. These are super soft cookies that hold so much flavor. They are sweet, but not too sweet. I get super excited when I see these in the supermarkets because it is a company that has been around for at least a decade and the cookies still taste exactly like they did then!
Rochester, MN
1,206 reviews
Grandmas Brand Homestyle Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are the best for a quick snack before bed, an after dinner sweet. My whole family loves them and well they have oatmeal and raisins so I don't feel real bad about serving them and they taste great! Wonderful flavor!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so soft. They seem like fresh baked cookies. I love this brand of vookies, but these are my favorite flavor. Just the right amount of raosins. So yummy with a glass of milk. My kids loved them. Have a hard time finding them though
Columbia, MO
These are literally my weakness out of my work's vending machine. They have several different kinds and I definitely buy them everyday as a snack. They are really good. They're soft and chewy which I like. I'm not a fan of crunchy cookies.
Evington , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge cookie fan but these are an exception. They are so soft and have the perfect flavor. If I had to choose a favorite cookie brand it would definitely be these.
Ringgold, GA
I am the biggest cookie fan and Grandma's cookies are at the top of my list!!! The Oatmeal Raisin and Peanut Butter are my favorites!! They are soft, chewy, and so yummy!
I don't know what it is about these cookies... maybe they just remind me of middle school? Though objectively I don't think they're great cookies, especially not compared to middle school, they're still delicious and chewy when I do buy them from vending machines.
Norfolk, VA
These are always so soft and chewy! Plus they are a quick snack that you can toss into your purse and go. They are so delectable and I would recommend them to anyone.