Grandma's All Natural Unsulphured Molasses Original uploaded by Rebecca B.Grandma's All Natural Unsulphured Molasses Original uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY GRANDMA'S MOLASSES

Grandma's® All Natural Unsulphured Original Molasses.
Gold standard.
12 fl oz (355 ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maegen K.
Bowman, GA
This is the best, most pure tasting molasses that I have tried. It beats the taste of honey by far. This molasses taste good on just about anything, but is best on homemade biscuits. The value for the price you pay is totally acceptable. I definitely recommend this product to others, and will buy in the future.
Courtney L.
My grandma, mom, and my go to brand of molasses. it works best in the cookies we make. you can tell the difference from the store brand. it is worth the extra money.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love using Grandmas Molasses to make home-made molasses cookies! So sweet and delicious. The only brand I trust that's easy to find in most grocery stores.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I love this molasses it is the absolute best molasses on the market weather I'm eating it with hoe cake, biscuits it taste great right out of the jar or you can cook with it I make brown sugar with this and I also use it in my meatloaf cookies and even bbq if you'd like a recipe just ask I don't mind giving up my secrets to Influenster
Hailey S.
Kingsley, MI
I'd never used molasses before, and when I smelled it, I thought I might not use it at all. Don't be thrown off by the smell, this stuff is really yummy. we used it to sweeten our kombucha!
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
Bought some this holiday season. Made cookies and hubby had me put some on the ham. Cookies were not bad( not a personal fan of molasses). Hubby loved them. Brought him back to his childhood. Too sweet for me on the ham. Not a bad price for the product. Worth it almost at any price to make hubby happy.
Mandi M.
Henderson, NV
My secret ingredient in my oatmeal cookies. It brings out the flavor of the spices and leaves the cookies soft and moist not dried out and hard. The smell it's god awful but the flavor is incredible.
Tamika C.
Loudon, NH
My favorite molasses to use for holiday baking. Always a quality product. Verified non GMO.
Michelle D.
College Station, TX
Very good size for molasses molasses has a lot of things you can do with it I actually used port in my animals water to make them drink so they would have an extra treat