Grandma Utz's Big Bag Handcooked Potato Chips uploaded by Amber B.

BY GRANDMA UTZ'S

Grandma Utz's Big Bag Handcooked Potato Chips. see more...

Larissa M.
York, Pennsylvania
So good , so salty and just delicious .. you can add some French onion dip and just set it off omg this is one of the all time best bag of chips ever known to human kind .. even better than lays bags of chips
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
These are my go-to potato chips. I've tried so many over the years and these are the only ones that fill my craving for potato chips. They are so crisp and they do have more salt I feel than others I've tried. That makes me like these more when I get a crisp salty chip. So, if you aren't big on salt I wouldn't recommend these. However most stores sell small .99 bags so you could try them that way to see if they are for you. I get my bags at a local grocery store but I've found them at Walmarts,Target, etc. basically anywhere that sells food and snacks. I recommend these to everyone!
Savannah D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've had a lot of potato chips in my life, and Utz definitely has to be my absolute favorite. They have salt free plain as well as sour cream and onion, salt and vinegar, and barbecue, all of which I adore, and they have always been made with care from quality potatoes for the best crunchy taste. Alone or with onion or vegetable dip, Utz chips are well worth the price.
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
I've seen these in my house some I was a kid.. I never wanted to eat them because of how plain the bag looked but one day there was no lays.... So it was either eat a sandwich with no chips or these it was... Foolish me I was missing out for like 22 years of my life!! Great brand in general !! All their chips are good
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
These chips are made with lard so they'll probably kill you, but you'll at least die happy 🙌🏻 They're so good you'll eat the whole bag in one sitting. Definitely the best kettle chips on the market.
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
These are by far my favorite potato chips. They are amazing by themselves or they taste even better with Utz Sour Cream and Onion Dip. They are kettle cooked and salty. They are way better than Lay's and are perfect for a mid-afternoon snack
Sarah C.
Absolutely to die for , you can get a coronary just looking at them . Cooked in LARD with masses of SALT , they are absolutely the BEST chip in the world . Ultimate test : Eat one , just one . It's not possible , you WILL finish the bag .
Amber B.
OMG!! BEST CHIPS EVER!! My sister just sent me 3 pounds of regular flavored and BbQ flavored Grandma UTZ, we grew up on these! Sad that I can't buy them everywhere I have to order them online only.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
Duuuuuuude favorite chips ever. It is baked in animal fat which makes the flavor better than any chips ever! All natural and tastes delicious when dipped in broth.
Daniela P.
These chips are great! I've tried most of the readily available lard cooked chips and these, I believe, are the best. Goods Blue are a close second.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Where can you buy these potato chips?
Cyan J.