Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodGrandma Mae's Country Naturals
Grain-Free Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12 Lb

Grandma Mae's Country Naturals Grain-free Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food Grandma Mae s Country Naturals is a small company whose mission is to provide customers with exceptionally high-quality, holistic pet food. With fresh and strictly tested ingredients, Grandma Mae s Country Naturals are slow-cooked at a low temperature, helping to retain proteins and vitamins. Even pets with sensitive stomachs will get more nutrition in every bite. Tested to be salmonella-free, Grandma Mae s Country Naturals uses NO growth hormones, antibiotics, corn, soy, wheat, gluten, dairy, ethoxyquin, by-products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Grandma Mae s non-GMO cat foods are also 100% grain-free and carrageenan-free. Made in Canada with no ingredients from China or Southeast Asia, all Grandma Mae s Country Naturals cat foods are formulated to help prevent urinary tract infections.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grandma Mae's Country Naturals Grain-Free Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12 Lb!
How would you rate this product?
van P.
Spring Hill
I have spent a long time researching food for my three babies. We have tried and tested many brands, but this brand has definitely been the best. However, I do think it could do better and so I feed my cats instinct raw food toppers on top of this. Overall I am very happy with their feeding routine. Their fur is always very soft, and they are always very healthy. I would most definitely suggest trying this brand out.
Erica M.
Memphis, TN
My kitty loves this dry food! She has gone through a large bag in 2 1/2 weeks strong. She loves the flavor and it’s not unpleasant to leave out
Ada D.
Charleston
This food is so healthy, it’s wonderful. The cats jump right up when they see me go over to the bag. The fact that it is grain-free gives me a piece of mind that the little one is getting enough nutrition to grow.
Keighley B.
Jonesboro, AR
My other cat named Lola absolutely loves this flavor. There was another flavor from the same brand but she does not like it near as much.
Brandi B.
Charleston, SC
I use the chicken meal and herring meal flavor of the brand for my cats. It’s good for my cats and they love the taste. It’s a bit pricey, but still a good value.
Elizabeth D.
Mcdonough, GA
This is the only cat food my kittens will eat. Anything i mix it with they’ll pick out the triangle pieces to eat instead of the other kibble. This food supports urinary tract heath and is good for both cats and kittens. It is only sold at specialty pet stores.
Carolina M.
Charlotte , NC
Purchased at: PetSmart
It is really good! Is grain feee and is for all life stages, size and breed! Also is rich in protein and healthy for dogs !!

Looking for your answer?