Grandma Lucy's Organic Baked Dog Treats uploaded by Erika B.

BY GRANDMA LUCY'S

Made with 100% Human Grade Ingredents. 100% USDA Organic. All Natural. No Preservatives. No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners. Great Quality with a Taste Your Dog will Love. Certified Kosher Grandma Lucy s organic dog treats are not made in a factory but baked in a bakery by people who love their pets.  Since 1999, Grandma Lucy s has taken great pride in making wholesome, natural and delicious pet treats.  Your dog will love the great taste of our Organic Oven-Baked Dog Treats, but what you will love most is the fact that they are made with organic, huma. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber C.
Ventura, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these treats! I would definitely recommend these to other pet owners because they are made with simple ingredients, they are organic, and they’re made for human consumption as well that is the difference between these snacks and the competition’s snacks.
Sarah L.
These are one of the best treats on the market because of the ingredients and the fact that they are 100% human grade.  I used to work in a pet store and we sold more of these for people than for pets.  I've tasted them and they are in fact delicious!  Highly recommend.
Jorge M.
Santa Ana
My dogs go crazy for these treats! Not only are they organic, but the ingredients are human-grade too! I tend to snack on a few myself! I have four dogs ranging from small-medium sized and 4-14 years old, and they all love these treats! There's so many treats in this bag that the price is really justified.
Kalee W.
my dog loves these treats! They are perfect size for rewarding the dog and they last forever! They also don't smell awful like other dog treats.
Haylea M.
San Diego , CA
My dog LOVES Grandma Lucy's. They make a wonderful variety of products and all are made with the highest quality ingredients.
Ashley M.
Warminster, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs both love these treats! They're the perfect size for a small reward for them and they have great ingredients.
Leah R.
I bought these for my dogs and wasn't sure they would like the pumpkin flavor, before I open them could someone let me know how the dogs reacted to the treats?