BY GRANDMA LUCY'S

Grandma Lucy's True Grain-Free Pork Dry Dog Food Grandma Lucy's True Grain-Free Pork Dry Dog Food is sure to tease your pet dog's taste buds. They will relish eating this food with much enthusiasm and enjoyment. This food does not contain grain, by-products, preservatives, hormone and antibiotic. Features All Natural Made in U.S.A. Grain-Free No By-Products Freeze-Dried No Preservatives Easy to Prepare All Life stages Item Specifications: Size 3Lb, 10Lb Ingredients USDA Pork, Potatoes, Flax, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, cranberries, Pumpkin, Garlic, Rosemary, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, Niacin, Iron, calcium, Phosphorus, zinc, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Potassium, Manganese, chloride, Copper, Magnesium, Pyrdoxine, Cyanocobalamin. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (mmn) 39% Crude Fat (min) 15% Crude Fiber (max) 3.9% Moisture (max) 6.7% Calcium (min) 1% Phosphorus (max) 0.45% Magnesium (max) 0.16% 4170 kcal/kg (calculated) 473 kcal/cup (calculated) 17cups per 3lb bag (approx.) 55 cups per 10Ib bag (approx.) Feeding Guide (cups dry) Daily Amounts Puppy Average Active Senior 5-10lbs 7/8-1 1/4 ¾-1 1/4 1 - 1 1/2 ¾ - 1 10-20lbs 1 1/4 - 2 1 1/4 - 1 ¾ 1 1/2 - 2 1 - 1 1/2 20-30lbs 2-2 ¾ 1 ¾ - 2 1/4 2 - 2 1/2 1 1/2 - 2 30-40Ibs 2 ¾ - 3 ¾ 2 1/4 - 2 ¾ 2 1/2 - 3 2 - 2 1/2 40-50Ibs 3 ¾ - 4 1/2 2 ¾ - 3 1/4 3 - 4 2 1/2 - 3 50-60Ibs 4 1/2 - 5 1/4 3 1/4 - 3 ¾ 4 - 4 1/2 3 - 3 1/2 60-70Ibs 5 1/4 - 5 ¾ 3 ¾ - 4 1/4 4 1/2 - 5 3 1/2 - 3 ¾ 70-80Ibs 5 ¾ - 6 1/4 4 1/4 - 4 ¾ 5 - 5 1/4 3 ¾ - 3 ¾ see more...

Jen R.
My pup loves this stuff! My sister recommended this as this is what she feeds her dogs and they are amazingly healthy! It has been 1 year since my husband and I started feeding our pup this food and his tummy does so well with it!

We feed our pup twice a day. Once in the morning after his walk and in the afternoon after another walk. It does take a few minutes to prepare, but our pup is worth it! It's like preparing oatmeal! Depending on the weight of your dog, for us, we feed him a nice heaping 1/2 cup scoop of the freeze dried food. Then heat up water for 20-30 seconds and then pour 1/2 cup of the warm water and mix. We also mix dried food with it and he loves it! This food does wonders and it has also cleared his skin/fur of dandruff. His coat is now shiny it's amazing!

I would definitely recommend this food if your pup has a sensitive tummy and skin. Our pup has been so happy since we changed his food to this! It may be pricey, but again, our dog is like our child and we want to give him the best and this is the best IMO.
Brittany P.
Georgetown, TN
I bought this for my husky mix pup because like many huskies shes very picky. I watched her gobble this stuff up within minuets of me setting it down for her. I no longer feed her the pork however. I switched to the lamb because its easier on their stomachs though its more expensive. But she loves this stuff. I mix it with their dry food bc shes lanky and i like to beef her up with double the protein. She has great fur, and so much energy. I also like know that the first ingredient is real meat. It also smells very wonderful.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
This is THE best alternative to a raw pet diet. It's a freeze dried alternative that I feed all 3 of my dogs. I have a 75lb PitMix with skin issues, a 65lb Dutch Shepherd Mix & a 19lb French Bulldog with allergies. Not only do all of them eat the same food (which makes my life easy) they all flourish on it. Skin issues and allergies are at an all time low or completely absent and they all have excellent energy levels and gorgeous coats. I've been using this food for YEARS now and it would probably take an army to get me to change to something else! I am a firm believer in great health for your pets begins with a great quality food and this food is literally the best. The ONY downside is that it is much more expensive that grocery store kibble. That being said, if you are used to buying kibble for your pet at .50 per lb this might not be a good alternative, however if you are closer to $1.00 per lb this might be a great brand to try. If you are a fan of raw feeding but cant get over the raw meat aspect or are just too busy to coordinate your pets meals around your life, then this is a great option for you. I would 100% recommend!
Reese N.
Madison, CT
I definitely recommend this brand of dog food. It is so easy to prepare and comes with so many nutrients and real pork, chicken, turkey, vegetables. I know my dog is getting healthy while eating this! I definitely recommend checking out Grandma Lucy's Freeze Dried Dog Food Pork 10 lbs and other flavors (oh, the treats Mali LOVES)!
Jorge M.
Santa Ana
Great quality and allows me to rotate proteins for my pups! They bags tend to last a while and it makes me feel like I am giving my dogs the best! Not only are they priced well compared to other freeze-dried food alternatives, but the ingredients are top tier!
Lauren V.
St Albert, AB
The only reason I'm not rating this 5 stars is due to the price. The quantity my 45lb dog needed to eat was costing $150+/month for one of the lower quality levels of protein. (I decided to make the switch back to kibble when we got another dog, as it wasn't going to be economical to have two of them eating it.) The few times I had to upgrade to lamb when the pork wasn't in stock, it cost me closer to $180/month. Price aside, it seems to be an amazing quality food, and my dog absolutely loved it. It smelled amazing when I would prepare it, and she never failed to dig into it voraciously at mealtime. It would be nice if it came in larger bags as well, because the largest bag only lasted her 2 weeks so I was having to head to the pet store several times a month for more. For anyone with a large breed dog, expect to pay a pretty penny to go this route.