MakeupLip MakeupLipstickGrande Cosmetics
GrandeLIPS Plumping Liquid Lipstick, Semi-Matte

GrandeLIPS Plumping Liquid Lipstick, Semi-Matte

by Grande Cosmetics

This revolutionary formula will change the way you think about liquid lipstick. It is non-drying and will never crack or crease. Plus, it is infused with the active ingredients Volulip&trade. and hyaluronic acid to deliver a plumper pout without the sting or burn.

RESULTS: 97% of subjects noted it was comfortable to wear*

Formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates; Cruelty free; Gluten free; Fill in the rest of your lip with the flat surface of the applicator; Apply 1-2 coats or until desired look is achieved; For maximum results, apply twice a day for 30 days; Can be used in combination with other lip products; GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper makes a perfect topper for the Semi-Matte Plumping Liquid Lipsticks; GrandeLIPS StayPut Invisible Lip Liner can be used with Semi-Matte Liquid Lipsticks to outline and define the perfect pout; 94% of subjects felt lips looked noticeably fuller*; 94% of subjects felt it didn't sting*; 88% of subjects felt lips were softer*; *Based on a consumer perception study; results will vary

WHAT IT DOES: A creamy, semi-matte plumping liquid lipstick

Web ID: 7030270

HOW TO USE: Define your lip with the angled contour precision tip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GrandeLIPS Plumping Liquid Lipstick, Semi-Matte!
Uliana I.
Stars only for color! I really do t recommend to use it since my lips felt like burned right after application. Even when I took it out I still had a feeling like I’ve eaten a chili or something.

Looking for your answer?