Grande

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I recently tried the GrandelashMD Eyelash Conditioner, and I am amazed by the results! πŸ’–βœ¨ This conditioner has significantly improved the length and volume of my lashes, making them look fuller and more luxurious. 🌟✨ The formula is gentle and easy to apply, with noticeable results in just a few weeks. My lashes feel stronger and healthier, and I love that it's safe for sensitive eyes. βœ¨πŸ‘οΈ If you're looking to enhance your natural lashes, I highly recommend GrandelashMD Eyelash Conditioner. It's a game-changer for achieving beautiful, long lashes! 🌟✨
5 / 5
I’ve tired many lash serums but none made my lashes grow and thicken the way Grande has. Even without mascara my lashes are so long now. Love it, and forever repurchasing!
5 / 5
THIS STUFF WORKS! I was applying the serum morning and night on my eyelashes and even a little on my eyebrows and I saw a huge difference in as little as a week! It's great without or even under makeup. Highly recommend and will be making this a monthly purchase as part of my beauty routine.