BY GRANDE COSMETICS #4 in Lash and Brow Treatments

What it is:
A revolutionary lash enhancing serum that promotes longer, thicker-looking eyelashes.

What it does:
This award-winning lash enhancing serum infused with vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids to promote naturally longer, thicker-looking lashes in just four to six weeks, with full results in three months. It’s a favorite for helping to enhance short or thinning lashes, and it’s also ideal for restoring the appearance of brittle or damaged lashes.

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist approved, vegan, cruelty-free, and safe to use with eyelash extensions and can help promote a longer lasting bond life.

Please note: to receive the full treatment, be sure to finish the entire tube (a three-month supply) within a three month time period.

Research results:
In a consumer perception study after 12 weeks:
- 100% reported GrandeLASH-MD was easy to use
- 97% reported more visible lashes
- 94% reported healthier looking lashes
- 91% reported longer looking lashes

• Y’all, I need to know- does this work?! Just purchased and anxiou...1 Answers
  • GrandeLASH-MD GrandeLASH™ - MD Lash Enhancing Ser... Be the first to answer!
  • Anyone worried about possible side effects to your eyes/vision fr...2 Answers
GrandeLASH-MD GrandeLASH™ - MD Lash Enhancing Serum
  • "I’ve been using this for about two weeks and I can already tell my lashes are getting so much longer! It was very expensive but to have long lashes that I’ve never had before makes it worth it!" in 3 reviews
Josie V.
Burbank , CA

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

I received this product for free from Influenster and Grande Cosmetics for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

After using this lash serum each night for about a month, I can confidently say that I've noticed a significant difference in the thickness and length of my lashes. Not only are they more "plush" overall, it feels like I actually have more lashes than I started with. The other night I even complained to my room mate that my lashes were getting in the way of my glasses at night, what an amazing problem to have! I've always wanted naturally long, gorgeous lashes and find falsies to be so annoying and not worth the hassle. This is a fantastic alternative. The only thing stopping me from giving this 5 stars is that the formula is very watery, and if you're not super careful it will drip into your eyes. I've also noticed mild stinging/tingling a few times that can be a little bothersome. Might not be good for extremely sensitive skin.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
I received this GrandeLASH-MD GrandeLASH™ - MD Lash Enhancing Serum for free from Influenster for testing purposes and I wanted to wait until at least 3 weeks to write my review. I used to wear falsies but they are so annoying. So I had the opportunity of trying this product. It does work. I’ve noticed a difference in the length of my lashes in a few uses. At first when you put it on it feels weird and uncomfortable. But then it dries and you don’t feel it anymore. The only thing that makes me concerned about this product is that it makes my eyes feel tired and heavy. And I was scared about possible damage that it could cause on my lashes. The first three days of putting it on is easy and kinda enjoyable but after that you start to forget to put it on. So after the first week I wasn’t actually putting it on every night before bed as it asks you to. Also because I wasn’t feeling good the next day after sleeping with this on. I would give five stars for lengthening. You should give it a try.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I received this product from Influenster to try out. I was really happy to participate in this VoxBox as I had heard a few different people rave about this product. After using this product for about a month I can definitely see a noticeable length added to my lashes. I tend to have really short lashes, that do not hold a curl or stay lifted. Now you can actually see my lashes and I don't mind how they look when I have minimal eye makeup on, or go for a no makeup, makeup look. Very pleased with my results so far and wouldn't mind purchasing this product once I run out.However, just as a precaution when you are using this product. I realize that you have to get this product close to the root of your lashes, but still try to be cautious about it getting too close to your eye so that it gets in your eye. It will burn a lot! Other than that, I had no other issues.
Annie S.
Avon, MN
I started this serum right around Thanksgiving and it is now April 23rd. So I have been using this for five months. I noticed results within four weeks but drastic results by eight! I didn’t religiously apply it every night but for the most part every night. I have received so many compliments on my eyelashes! So many people think they are lash extensions and I have actually sold this product to some friends. I had lash extensions for my wedding and felt like my eyelashes never seemed as nice since they shed on their own. Now I feel so confident again, I can go without make up and not feel so naked! I love this product it works wonders! I will recommend to anyone willing to give lash serum a try. Plus the price is way more affordable than other lash serums on the market. Love it!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this at my local Sephora a few months ago and I wanted to wait until at least 3 months had passed so that I could actually have some measurable results. I have always been skeptical of any sort of enhancement products but this one worked for me. I used to get eyelash extensions and maintained them for about a year until I got tired of them. After having them removed my natural lashes which were short and wimpy to begin with were now even worse. I did a lot of research and decided to give this stuff a try before trying a more expensive brand and I’m glad that this stuff worked out because the price point is much better than my alternate option. It definitely took about 2 months before I could see any noticeable changes but as with any products, results take time. I have very short and sparse Asian eyelashes and with this stuff my lashes grew longer and I felt like they filled out meaning I feel like I have more lashes on each eye. I don’t wear mascara anymore because now when I curl my eyelashes they are give me that dramatic look without the need for mascara and I’ve always had issues with my mascara leaving black residue under my eye even with waterproof formulas. If you are on the fence I would say give it a try. Worst case scenario you lose $65.
Lynn T.
It works!
Before: I had dark full lashes but they’re not long and girlie looking. I didn’t want to put on mascara everyday but I wanted the look for flirty lashes. So I picked this up during a sale, tho I didn’t save much. I used this every night for a month a i was pleasantly surprised...

After: my lashes were a tad longer, tho not any thicker or fuller.
With a curler it gave my eyes a nicer girlier look without any mascara.
I’m hoping with continued use my lashes will grow a bit more and fuller.
Right now not all the lashes are the same length so it had the wispy look, basicslly I want more drama.

I don’t think I can go back to my normal lash length, I’m stuck for life. I’ll cost me about $140 per year to keep up the length. One tube is about $70 that should last 3 months, but I don’t apply nightly.
Isaac P.
Omaha, NE
I received the GrandeLash MD lash enhancing serum free from Influenster. At first i wasn't sure if I would like it because of possible chemicals or damage it could do to my eye lashes. I was definitely presently surprised by how smoothly and nicely it went on to my behind my lashes. You have to put it just above your lashes and it is very easy, just one stroke above the lash once a day for about one month. At first after you put it on it feels really weird and dry on my eyelids and is uncomfortable. After the first few times you get used to it and you don't even feel it. I have been using it everyday for two weeks so far and it is so amazing my lashes are so much bigger and prettier and I love how much they have grown and how pretty they are. These are amazing and i love this new eye lash serum.
Geeks&Garters |.
Chandler, AZ
I received this product from influenster to try out. I was excited for this because who doesn't want to have longer lashes? I was very good at putting it on for the first two nights. After that I have been spotty and unable to remember to put it on. This is just like any other lash application. It must be placed above the lashes after you wash your face. The first night I put it on it was cold and kindof felt weird within my eye. After the third time putting it on it didn't bother my eye as much. I will try to be better at placing this on and haven't noticed much yet that is probably due to me not using it consistently. I would definitely try it the application is easier that some I have used before.
Brittany R.
I received this set in my influencer box this week and I'm obsessed with the lash primer and mascara. However I have VERY sensitive eyes, I followed instructions and applied on a clean face before bed. When I awoke in the morning my eyes were very swollen and red, and I didn't know why. Then it clicked I applied this product, tried it again and had the same results. While I'm sure this product is amazing like the rest of the line its just not for someone with sensitive eyes. GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml @influencer @grandelashes
Christina S.
Richmond, VA
I got this product from Influenster and was excited to give it a try.  I put it on one night in hopes of my eyelashes growing to extravagant lengths.  While I sit in bed, I decide to do some research on the product because I have not yet.  What I found scared me.  I found more negative reviews than good saying that this product works in terms of eyelash growth but comes along with some side effects.  The side effects I saw were discoloration of the eyelid near the eyelashes and thinning of the eyelashes (even though they did grow longer).  I didn't want to risk it so I immediately took it off and have not used it since.
Kayla G.
Eagan
Has anyone used this in comparison to lash boost by rodan and fields? Grande Naturals Grandelash Md Eyelash Formula - 2ml
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How long you have to use this to see results?
Lela P.
Anyone worried about possible side effects to your eyes/vision from using this?
Alyssa A.
Orlando, FL
Y’all, I need to know- does this work?! Just purchased and anxious to see results. Tips for application? GrandeLASH-MD GrandeLASH™ - MD Lash Enhancing Serum
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
GrandeLASH-MD GrandeLASH™ - MD Lash Enhancing Serum I need to know if this stuff works?! Has anyone tired it. Is it worth the price?