BY GRANDE COSMETICS #2 in Lash and Brow Treatments

What it is:
A revolutionary lash enhancing serum that promotes longer, thicker-looking eyelashes.

What it does:
This award-winning lash enhancing serum infused with vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids to promote naturally longer, thicker-looking lashes in just four to six weeks, with full results in three months. It’s a favorite for helping to enhance short or thinning lashes, and it’s also ideal for restoring the appearance of brittle or damaged lashes.

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist approved, vegan, cruelty-free, and safe to use with eyelash extensions and can help promote a longer lasting bond life.

Please note: to receive the full treatment, be sure to finish the entire tube (a three-month supply) within a three month time period.

Research results:
- 91% reported longer looking lashes

• I'm looking for a lash enhancer. I really want one that...4 Answers
  • Y’all, I need to know- does this work?! Just purchased an...4 Answers
GrandeLASH-MD GrandeLASH™ - MD Lash Enhancing Serum
  • "I’ve been using this for about two weeks and I can already tell my lashes are getting so much longer! It was very expensive but to have long lashes that I’ve never had before makes it worth it!" in 3 reviews
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
I have only used this for about 7-8 weeks so far. The first 2-3 weeks I applied every night religiously as you’re supposed to. However, since then, there have been nights I’ve skipped just out of laziness. I do try to apply this during my morning skincare routine before makeup to make up for the nights I miss. I wanted to say that before I get on with my review. I like this product and I have noticed a difference in my lashes from when I started. I lose less lashes and they are a little more filled in than when I started (I had been losing lashes like crazy). My mascara applies easier (due to the lash loss, I was having trouble before using this product). Has it completely changed my lashes and made them look amazing without mascara? No. I still have high hopes for this product and will continue to use to see if I can get those long gorgeous lashes it promises but only time will tell. Right now, I do enjoy this product as I feel it has helped my lashes improve. But it is not a miracle worker as of right now. I do notice that sometimes it makes my lashline a little itchy but nothing unbearable. I will update this review if I notice anything changes with continued use.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
I received this GrandeLASH-MD GrandeLASH™ - MD Lash Enhancing Serum for free from Influenster for testing purposes and I wanted to wait until at least 3 weeks to write my review. I used to wear falsies but they are so annoying. So I had the opportunity of trying this product. It does work. I’ve noticed a difference in the length of my lashes in a few uses. At first when you put it on it feels weird and uncomfortable. But then it dries and you don’t feel it anymore. The only thing that makes me concerned about this product is that it makes my eyes feel tired and heavy. And I was scared about possible damage that it could cause on my lashes. The first three days of putting it on is easy and kinda enjoyable but after that you start to forget to put it on. So after the first week I wasn’t actually putting it on every night before bed as it asks you to. Also because I wasn’t feeling good the next day after sleeping with this on. I would give five stars for lengthening. You should give it a try.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I received this product from Influenster to try out. I was really happy to participate in this VoxBox as I had heard a few different people rave about this product. After using this product for about a month I can definitely see a noticeable length added to my lashes. I tend to have really short lashes, that do not hold a curl or stay lifted. Now you can actually see my lashes and I don't mind how they look when I have minimal eye makeup on, or go for a no makeup, makeup look. Very pleased with my results so far and wouldn't mind purchasing this product once I run out.However, just as a precaution when you are using this product. I realize that you have to get this product close to the root of your lashes, but still try to be cautious about it getting too close to your eye so that it gets in your eye. It will burn a lot! Other than that, I had no other issues.
Katie G.
Woodstock, GA
I have been using this for almost 2 months now, and I have to say that it is working! My lashes are definitely longer and more filled in. I have seen reviews talking about eye irritation, and I actually have very sensitive eyes so I was wary at first. However, this has not bothered my eyes at all - as long as you apply it correctly and let it dry (which takes about 60 seconds) then it will not drip anywhere, transfer, etc. Overall, I definitely think this product works and is worth it! It has definitely done its job and I am very pleased - I can’t wait to see what my lashes look like after the full 3 months!
I did receive this product complimentary for sampling purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own!
Ashley B.
This is by far the greatest miracle product I’ve ever used. I had eyelash extensions for a few years and after I took them off I cried with what I had. My lashes looked lifeless. They were so sparse and were barely there. Honestly it made me look like I was sick. I did my research and was so skeptical of a lash serum. I began to use the grande lash md serum and after two weeks I saw results. As bad as my lashes were I stuck it out and let them breathe, I didn’t wear falsies. Every week that went by I noticed results. The lashes I have now, I never thought was possible to have. They look like eyelash extensions with mascara but look even better without mascara because they’re MINE. I never thought I could say that. I’m so happy and I highly recommend this product to everyone!!
Annie S.
Avon, MN
I started this serum right around Thanksgiving and it is now April 23rd. So I have been using this for five months. I noticed results within four weeks but drastic results by eight! I didn’t religiously apply it every night but for the most part every night. I have received so many compliments on my eyelashes! So many people think they are lash extensions and I have actually sold this product to some friends. I had lash extensions for my wedding and felt like my eyelashes never seemed as nice since they shed on their own. Now I feel so confident again, I can go without make up and not feel so naked! I love this product it works wonders! I will recommend to anyone willing to give lash serum a try. Plus the price is way more affordable than other lash serums on the market. Love it!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this at my local Sephora a few months ago and I wanted to wait until at least 3 months had passed so that I could actually have some measurable results. I have always been skeptical of any sort of enhancement products but this one worked for me. I used to get eyelash extensions and maintained them for about a year until I got tired of them. After having them removed my natural lashes which were short and wimpy to begin with were now even worse. I did a lot of research and decided to give this stuff a try before trying a more expensive brand and I’m glad that this stuff worked out because the price point is much better than my alternate option. It definitely took about 2 months before I could see any noticeable changes but as with any products, results take time. I have very short and sparse Asian eyelashes and with this stuff my lashes grew longer and I felt like they filled out meaning I feel like I have more lashes on each eye. I don’t wear mascara anymore because now when I curl my eyelashes they are give me that dramatic look without the need for mascara and I’ve always had issues with my mascara leaving black residue under my eye even with waterproof formulas. If you are on the fence I would say give it a try. Worst case scenario you lose $65.
Lynn T.
It works!
Before: I had dark full lashes but they’re not long and girlie looking. I didn’t want to put on mascara everyday but I wanted the look for flirty lashes. So I picked this up during a sale, tho I didn’t save much. I used this every night for a month a i was pleasantly surprised...

After: my lashes were a tad longer, tho not any thicker or fuller.
With a curler it gave my eyes a nicer girlier look without any mascara.
I’m hoping with continued use my lashes will grow a bit more and fuller.
Right now not all the lashes are the same length so it had the wispy look, basicslly I want more drama.

I don’t think I can go back to my normal lash length, I’m stuck for life. I’ll cost me about $140 per year to keep up the length. One tube is about $70 that should last 3 months, but I don’t apply nightly.
Katlyn Z.
Evansville, IN
I received this product set about a month ago complementary from Influenster for test and review. I used it every night for about 2 weeks before I became inconsistent, applying only every few days. My eyelashes have always been a nice length but after about the third week I started to see results, longer in length but not fuller. It was nothing shocking but enough to notice without mascara on, and a definite difference with mascara. The package states it takes consistent use for about 3 months for full results. I have not had any negative results using this product as mentioned by other reviewers. I have friends who have used Rogan and Fields and have shockingly fuller and longer lashes. So for the price of this Grande lashes product I probably wouldn't purchase.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I waited to write this review until I had completed nearly three months of this product because I wanted to be fair. I used to use Revitalash, which gave me incredible results quickly, but I’d also pricey. Also, for some reason my last tube of Revitalash seemed to not work at all, so I decided to give Grande Lash a try. The packaging is great and the product is simple to use. Unfortunately, I did not experience the length and volume increase like I did with Revitalash. I did notice that my lashes seemed a little fuller and stronger but then my left lashes began to fall out and now I have a patch of missing eyelashes. So any added benefits are nearly eradicated due to that. I once again purchased Revitalash to give it another shot.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
GrandeLASH-MD GrandeLASH™ - MD Lash Enhancing Serum I need to know if this stuff works?! Has anyone tired it. Is it worth the price?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How long you have to use this to see results?
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
I need the tea!! Does this really work and is it worth the price??
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I really want to try this! I wear contacts and have sensitive skin. Does this stuff work? I would like to see before and after pictures.
Lela P.
Anyone worried about possible side effects to your eyes/vision from using this?