BY GRANDE COSMETICS #27 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Physician Formulated Opthamologist Tested GrandLASH-MD is a clinically tested lash brow enhancing serum. Engineered with vitamins, peptides amino acids, plus conditioning ingredients to promote shiny, lush longer-looking lashes brows. Proven results with 4-6 weeks. Expect full results within 3 months or your money back. 2 ml 3 Month Supply Not tested on animals. see more...

Ashley D.
USA
This product is seriously AMAZING. A while ago I ripped my lashes out with my lash curler. I didn't feel a thing which was good but when I was applying my mascara, I realized there was about a pinky's worth of lashes missing on each side...yes, my right an left eye. I tracked back to my lash curler and there they were :(. I was going to buy falsies the next day until my supervisor told me about GrandeLASH. I didn't hesitate to go get it because she had such great things to say about it and she has beautiful lashes herself. Less than 3 months later, the lashes I ripped out came back and overall, the full set about doubled in length and thickness. I would apply the serum to my lids every night and just the missing areas during the day. I recommend GrandLASH to anyone who complements me on my lash lashes. I'm super happy about this product!
Kylie L.
Mansfield, TX
Hands down my favorite eyelash serum. I have used it for about 4 years and have gone through many many bottles of this. You start to see results after about a month. I started using it every night and then backed off after going through my first bottle to every other night. Now I only use it 3 nights a week just to maintain my lashes. I naturally have long lashes, but this product made them longer but especially super thick. I constantly get asked if my lashes are fake. I have even had someone pull on them trying to prove me wrong!
bella g.
Severna park, MD
Expensive. But worth it. This product works. I also use it on my eyebrows and it works amazing however you cannot use the eyebrow one on your eyelashes. It is to much of a different formula
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
 purchased this serum on a whim back in May after reading/seeing many RAVE reviews on YouTube! I contemplated getting lash extensions, but was too nervous about the possible damage to my lashes. After the first 2 weeks or so, I thought that it must not be working, but kept on with the application nightly. After about 3-4 weeks, I could not believe the dramatic difference in the length of my lashes!!! I initially had lashes that were in decent condition, and this amped them up incredibly. They look way more natural than lash extensions would have looked, I think. I have gotten dozens of questions and compliments on my lashes and every single person cannot believe that they are real. I have gotten multiple of those people to purchase this liquid gold. I will continue to use this serum as long as I can get my hands on it!
Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Please excuse the weird eye photo but OMG my eyelashes are so long! I don't even need mascara but I can use a cheap brand and still look like I have on fake eyelashes! It takes around 2 months to notice a difference and the product can irritate the eyes if it gets in but it's totally worth it! I'm on month 3 and just bought another batch! I won't give it up! It's super cheap compared to revitalash!
Advice.... hair will grow where you put the product! Make sure to get it only on your lashes or you'll have random hair growing on your eyelids and plucking it hurts!
Amanda D.
Pleasantville, NY
This stuff is seriously amazing! I've tried many lash serums on the market from Rapidlash to drugstore ones and this is the only one that worked for me. It does take a while to see results (about a month) but once you do it's addicting. After about 3-4 months I would say that you reach a max and your lashes will stop growing but you must keep up with routine applications or your lashes will go back to normal after some time. It helped with both length and fullness but not so much darkening my lashes (which wasn't a big deal since I wear mascara anyway!) I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Shazelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product works. I will admit it was not the most dramatic results but my eye lashes were a little longer, thicker and stronger. This product is super easy to apply just run it along the lash line and done. I have gone through 2 full containers and now I'm on my third. I feel like my lashes have hit a plateau so I use the product just to maintain the length. I have used Latisse in the past but hated the discoloration it caused around my eyes. With this product there is no discoloration but it did take a while for the damage caused from the latisse to fade.
Helen F.
seattle
This is the first lash serum I've used so I have nothing to compare it to but I will say it works, with several cons. The info says you will see results after 4-6 weeks of applying the serum nightly, but I didn't see results until three months in and only after I started applying twice - morning and night. I also noticed that my eyes circles became significantly darker after using this product. I also woke up often with red dry eyes. Lots of cons but my lashes are super long and I love them. It is pricey ($65 for a three month supply) and given there are a lot of cons I am gonna try another brand and will not be repurchasing.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After meeting the owner in person and talking to her about the product, I decided to purchase GrandeLash MD during Beautycon. I already noticed results within 5 weeks . My husband even noticed and we all know men never notice anything so thats a great sign, lol! My lashes are a bit longer but more importantly fuller! With one coat of mascara, my eyelashes are perfection.I use the serum every night before bed. Im excited to se the full results at the end of the three month supply. I'll definitely purchase again to maintain the growth.
ALisa J.
Abilene, KS
I have puny eyelashes after years of wearing mascara. My stylist suggested this product and viola my eyelashes are growing and coming back strong!
I usually apply this product after cleansing and moisturizing. You simply brush it along your eyelashes above the top lashes and below the bottom. Wait for it to soak in a bit and then apply your makeup.
Simple and it works!
Susie C.
Plant City, FL
A co worker of mine uses this stuff and it seems to be working for her, but she did say that the top of her eyelid where the product is applied is sensitive (she uses once a day)...this would be a downside for me because I wear top eyeliner...has anyone else experience sensitivity?
Itzajana F.
Cicero, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it worth the price? How long it takes to see results?
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Did this burn anyone’s eyes?
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work? Do you have to keep up with it by repurchasing over and over? Is this a product that once you use it you always have to? I am curious to try one bottle but if I stop using it will it ruin my lashes?
Geraldine K.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My eyelashes and eyebrows are not as dark as I would like them to be. Does this product actually work in making the lashes look fuller as well as longer? Do you wear this with mascara as well?

back