BeautyEyeLash & Brow Growth TreatmentsGrande Cosmetics
GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml

GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml

Physician Formulated Opthamologist Tested GrandLASH-MD is a clinically tested lash brow enhancing serum. Engineered with vitamins, peptides amino acids, plus conditioning ingredients to promote shiny, lush longer-looking lashes brows. Proven results with 4-6 weeks. Expect full results within 3 months or your money back. 2 ml 3 Month Supply Not tested on animals.

Is eye irritation common, if so, is it painful or just causes redness of the eyes?
Does this really work?
Is this product worth it? I really want to try it, but never have good luck with hair/eyelash growth related products because of hair growth related issues.
Start your review of GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml!
Coral G.
Happy Valley, OR
GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml uploaded by Coral G.
It works, but it did (painlessly) irritate my eyelid where it was applied. I used this before my wedding and I didn’t wear any additional lashes! *mascara is worn in the picture
kyleranne D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml uploaded by kyleranne D.
This serum changed my life. I got a 30 day sample from Ulta, & I used it consistently. My lashes grew so much in just 30 days, I had to continue to use it. The attached pic is my lashes before, curled with mascara, and after, with a lash lift, NO MASCARA.
Shira T.
Forest Hills, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml uploaded by Shira T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was a little skeptical when I first ordered this, but let me tell you- it works. It’s made my eyelashes so much longer and I’ve gotten so many compliments on them since I started using it. Watching them go was super exciting; even though I knew I was using a lash growth serum I was still surprised at how well it actually worked. At this point, I think I’m hooked for life. Just a word of advice- don’t get the serum in your eyes, that doesn’t feel good.
member-f502b1
GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml uploaded by member-f502b1
This product is okay. It took about six’s months for my lash to change. The product is a bit overpriced but the bottle does last long. There are plenty of cheaper options on the market that do wonders. I would not recommend this product if you are looking for fast results. If you want stronger and more thick lashes it does work very well!
Kennedy  C.
Yulee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml uploaded by Kennedy  C.
This is the stuff to get. It is worth every penny I have tried so many different serums and this is the only one I have noticed a difference with. I use to have super short stubby lashes. Now they are growing!
Emma S.
Mount Vernon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml uploaded by Emma S.
Yes yes yes!!! This stuff WORKS. The GrandeCosmetics customer service team was also very helpful when I had an issue. But after about a month of use I saw great lengthening in my lashes. The before and after photos are after just one month.
desichittum C.
Hot Springs, AR
GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml uploaded by desichittum C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the BEST eyelash growth serum!! My sister recommended this to me after I complimented her on her lashes. I naturally have long lashes but with using the eyelash curler for so long, I found that my eyelashes were slowly falling out. Not only has this serum helped out that situation, but it has also helped to regrow some of my lashes. I get compliments everywhere I go and often asked “if my lashes are real” 😆.
Lauren  S.
Bergenfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this so much! My eyelashes are so long now and it’s amazing! It’s easy to apply and only takes a few seconds to dry!
Kerri N.
Shepherdstown, WV
This stuff really works! I prefer grande lash to babe lash. I used babe lash for about 3 months and then bought this. I thought my lashes wouldn’t grown more but the grande lash made them even longer. I have always had super short straight lashes. But now they almost reach my brows and they have a natural curl. I haven’t had any burning or side effects. I will continue to repurchase this.
Deeanna H.
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this lash treatment product in a past #boxycharm box i received and I love it. I feel like I could tell the difference after a couple weeks of using the product consistently. I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for an eyelash treatment.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alena G.
Cary, NC
il y a un an
Would you apply this on the upper eyelid or actual eyelash? Answers pretty pleeeeseee😊 GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack I also want to know if you can use this with products after you cleanse your face that have ingredients such as acids . I keep thinking it will effect my results ???
Mandi M. il y a un an
Apply it on the eyelid right at the root of the lashes!
Bronwyn V.
il y a 2 ans
Hey ladies, how effective is the GrandeLASH MD Eyelash Enhancer for Length, Fullness, and Darkness,2 ml? I am fair skinned with naturally blonde hair and lashes. Will it make your eyelashes more brittle? And is this like a lifelong product you have to use forever once you start? What happens if you stop using it?
Uliana K. il y a 2 ans
I love this product. I'm a brunette so it's hard to say anything about the darkness, but the length and fullness works. You will notice a difference with in weeks. I've tried all different products and this is the only one that works for me. Love it, but don't love the price.