GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack

by Grande Cosmetics

Created with a proprietary blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids, this cult favorite lash enhancing serum promotes longer and thicker, healthier looking lashes. 18x Award Winner! 2018 New Beauty Winner

GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack Does this actually work? And if so, how long does it take to see results?
How does this product compare to babe lash?
How long does it take to see results from Grande lash. My lashes are so short right now because of lash extensions so wondering if this will helpGrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack
Start your review of GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack!
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this a few months ago and I didn’t see much results. It was a little irritating to the eyes. Either so much product came out or not enough. For the price, I would have liked to see better results.
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Angelina R.
I use the grande lash every night and i try to use it every morning, but i forget a lot. The last serum is very useful and I’ve noticed that my lashes have grown in a short time. This product has helped me so much.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Najowionnicole F.
So far so good with this lash serum. I'm using this on my brows and lashes so I know that I will get through it before 3 months. As for my brows they have darken and my lashes have looked a bit fuller. I hear that when you stop using it then the effects go away. I hope not because it is $65. Per bottle (larger size)
Stephany H.
Harbor City, CA
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Stephany H.
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Stephany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this lash serum! I've tried a different one before but it didn't really work for me. However, I know that with lash serums you need to be consistent and I admit I wasn't really with the other one. This time I made sure to be consistent. It says to use twice a day but I did once a day so it would last longer. Either way, I still saw results within weeks. I wish I took before and after photos but they were definitely noticeable and I got so many compliments. It even got to the point where I had to start doubling up on strip lashes because one strip lash didn't look much different from my regular lashes. Unfortunately the price is a little too high for me so I wasn't able to get a new tube and when I ran out, it was definitely noticeable when my lashes ended their life cycle. I'm waiting for a good sale to happen and when it does I'm buying extras!
elanie N.
Randolph, MA
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by elanie N.
It works very well. But you have to use it consistently and keep using it for your results to stay. I used it for 3-4 weeks and my lashes did grow however once I stopped using it the lashes went back to their normal selves.
Brittany F.
Calabasas, CA
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Brittany F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing. I has lash extensions for years and I thought my lashes were ruined but thanks to this product they grew back so quickly and with mascara it looks like I have falsies! Great product 👍🏼
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this eyelash serum after it was recommended to me by a friend. I used to have full long lashes when I was younger, but in my thirties they just fall out a lot bows. After using this for 2 weeks I had full long lashes again! It did slightly change the skin above my eyelashes to have a darker tint, but nothing major. It’s easy to apply and worth the price IMO.
Jenna P.
Reading, MA
I was hesitant at first, wasn't sure how well it would work. But oh.my goodness. This serum lengthened my lashes so well, it was amazing.
Lissette F.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I've used this on and off for a couple years. Whenever I use it consistently helps my eyelashes look longer. Great if your looking to grow your lashes dash but like any growing serum the new growth does fall out when you stop using it GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack
Hilary T.
Terrytown, LA
I used this product for about 6 months and while I did not see a dramatic difference, overall I think my lashes were a bit thicker. I am still looking for the perfect lash growth product but am afraid to use lattise because I do not want it to turn my blue eyes a darker shade.