GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack

Created with a proprietary blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids, this cult favorite lash enhancing serum promotes longer and thicker, healthier looking lashes. 18x Award Winner! 2018 New Beauty Winner

Has anyone noticed their eye color change from using this?
Does this one really work and not irritate the skin? How long does it take to seeing the result?
Did you get sensitive eyes or redness/discoloration of eyelids? I started using this for a month and I feel like my eyelids feel raw and sensitive.
Start your review of GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack!
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Aneli C.
Me encantó, éste Sérum realmente es bueno con mis pestañas hizo qué mis pestañas crecieran y ahora están fuertes y grandes. Deberían de probarlo sus pestañas les van a crecer enormes y fuertes. Lo amo es único.
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Amanda F.
I was skeptical about this product but got a deluxe sample and committed to it. A 2ml tube lasted about 6-7 weeks and sure enough, IT WORKS! I used it every morning and night and this product *has* lengthened my lashes and helped them grow. I had an accident earlier this year and managed to break off a good sized area of lashes, leaving me with goofy-looking stubs on my right eyelid 😅 After using this product consistently for 6-7 weeks, they’re normal length again, and some of my other lashes are crazy long compared to how they were a couple months ago. Particularly at the end where the product will fall if you use a bit too much. I wish I would’ve taken before and after photos, because this is legit! I was thrilled to receive another 2ml tube in a GWP recently. It came right as I was sweeping the wand towards the sides of the tube to get the remaining product. I didn’t think this would do anything but wow, was I wrong! I will be purchasing a larger sized tube when my second GWP runs out. This is a must if you have short, thin lashes like I do. No burning, no irritation, just results—over time! Patience pays off with this lash serum!
member-cf90b1
I got hooked on this product when it was included in the Sephora mascara set last Christmas. I didn’t want to love it, but I do. It has made my lashes longer and thicker than ever. They look great without mascara, and I only need a coat of mascara now for a dramatic lash look. After the first three months of everyday use, I’m able to maintain my new lash length by only using it every 2-3 days. I haven’t experienced any irritation or discoloration. Sephora knew what they were doing when they included the travel size in that set!
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Trish F.
I got this for Christmas and have been using nightly. I haven’t experienced any irritation, itching, and my eye color hasn’t changed. Directions say use daily for 3 months then use every other day. I think my lashes are starting to be fuller and maybe a little longer. I do know I only need to use primer and one coat of mascara instead of two coats of mascara.
Laura C.
Natick, MA
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Laura C.
This lash serum has worked wonders for me! I got eyelash extensions two years ago and picked at them, causing a lot of my natural lashes to fall out. I was recommended GrandeLash by a beauty advisor at Sephora and it grew back my natural lashes really fast. It also added incredible length to them, it gave me lashes that were twice the length of my natural lashes and I have been using the product ever since! It's an excellent product with great results.
Shaye G.
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Shaye G.
Unfortunately I am allergic to this product. I didn’t realize I was allergic for about three weeks. I applied this at night ever night before bedtime so it wasn’t very noticeable, however, my eyes eventually became very irritated and itchy. I had to quit using it.
Jackie F.
Anaheim, CA
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Jackie F.
Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel These two are a life changer! Grande lash serum, is a worker! I use it every night when I know I won't be rubbing my eyes or anything, I've taken pictures too to see if I notice any results but I can honestly say IT WORKS! Let's talk more about Benefit brow gel! Well, for a while I'd looked for brow clear gel. I brought the NYX brow glue and it was terrible, did not worked out with me that's a 0/10. Then I brought colorpop clear gel, it didn't work as I wanted it so I rate that a 3/10. Then I came to this beauty, at first I was afraid it would be an experience product with terrible results but, I was so wrong! This product worked exactly as I wanted it! I use it everyday for work and it works 24/7! I littleraly take it off with rubbing my eyebrows or water! But it work until I say so lol. Highly recommend!
Jessica C.
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Y’all idk what I’m gonna do because I just ran out of this and I’m heartbroken 😭😭 But seriously this lash serum is AMAZING! I had my doubts about it and got a free sample from Sephora, so I gave it a try. After only a week, I started noticing a change in my lashes. It made them longer and added volume! With voluminizing mascara, this is *chefs kiss* 👩‍🍳👌 My only hesitation is that it’s so expensive 😭 I guess it’s cheaper than actual lash extensions, but it’s still very expensive for the amount you get. I definitely will be repurchasing this once I can get over the price 🤠✌️
Kailey R.
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Kailey R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my god. Absolutely amazing. My lashes literally are so long and dark. I’m obsessed with this serum. I’m this picture posted it literally looks like I have mascara on and I don’t. With mascara my lashes look fake.
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this a few months ago and I didn’t see much results. It was a little irritating to the eyes. Either so much product came out or not enough. For the price, I would have liked to see better results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
il y a 2 ans
GrandeLASH-MD Eyelash Enhancer 2 ml 2 Pack Does this actually work? And if so, how long does it take to see results?
Terra D. il y a 2 ans
Hey! Yes it does and it took 10-15 days only to show results.