MakeupEye MakeupLash & Brow Growth TreatmentsGrande Cosmetics
GrandeLash - GrandeBrow (Brow Enhancing Serum) - 3ml/01oz

GrandeLash - GrandeBrow (Brow Enhancing Serum) - 3ml/0.1oz

by Grande Cosmetics

GrandeBrow (Brow Enhancing Serum)

Anyone have any comparable products to the [product:grandebrow-brow-enhancing-serum-3ml/01oz]? I’m a victim of the 90s/00s over plucking and I know a lot of people say it does work if you consistently use it but I don’t have that kind of money to drop.
i’ve seen this all over social media, does it really work as good as people make it out to be?
Start your review of GrandeLash - GrandeBrow (Brow Enhancing Serum) - 3ml/0.1oz!
abbey B.
Franklin
GrandeLash - GrandeBrow (Brow Enhancing Serum) - 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by abbey B.
Purchased at: ULTA
this stuff is amazing! got lash extensions a while back and i ended up hating them and ripping them out in my sleep to the point where i had absolutely no eyelashes left. i started using this and after 2 months they grew back. i’ve been using it for 2 years now and my lashes look like falsies. so worth it
Alex B.
San Clemente, CA
Haven’t used long enough to see the full effects but so far I am enjoying the serum and can’t wait for thicker healthier brows.
Jenn B.
Spring Hill, FL
I’m not quite at the 4 week mark with this product, but the packaging is a shiny gold and very nice and a tiny tube is set to last 4 weeks, which is my experience so far. Similar to latisse, I’ve already seen some growth to my lashes.
Stephanie C.
Jamestown, KY
This product really works! I had a bad experience with brow waxing job and had several gaps in my brows and way too much removed. This product really helped for everything to grow back quickly and full! I highly recommend this!
Coryn C.
Nashville, TN
I have always had very sparse brows. So sparse that you could literally see ever individual hair follicle. This serum gave me the full brows I’ve always wanted. It made such a difference everyone I’m around noticed. You need to use it for awhile you will not see results for a few weeks. Don’t give up! I got great results with 1 bottle.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,118 reviews
I love this product. I have never had thick eyebrows but this brow enhancing from Grandelash really does work. I’m excited now because I actually do see some growth. I would recommend to others who have thin brows.
Carmen T.
West Roxbury, MA
This product is amazing!! I used it on my brows as well as my lashes. After 4 weeks of using it both my brows and lashes grew. My eyebrows didn’t necessarily grow back in places I over plucked but the definitely got longer. My eyelashes got much longer as well.
Renea R.
I was a child of the 80’s when plucking your brows thinner was in. This unfortunately left me with fairly sparse brows that I wanted to regrow as I got older. I was not blessed with fine brow hairs. Mine are thicker and rather course and the hairs are oddly long. I gave this a shot and was blown away. I will admit I really didn’t have high hopes. I went through 2 tubes and was amazed at how much of the hair regrew! Completely surprised! To this day I use it a couple of days per week and still have a sparse area on one brow filling in.
Nadine C.
N Chesterfld, VA
Like this product!! I do feel like my brows are fuller and it is easy to apply. The packaging is nice. Overall I’m a big fan of this brand.
Emily M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is wild how well it works. I have nice brows but they are a bit patchy in places. Or they were. Not anymore. I saw results and really quickly with this. I would totally repurchase and have already recommended to a family member. Give it a go!