BY GRANDE COSMETICS

Grande Mascara - Brown Make the most of your spectacular lashes with Grande MASCARA-Lash Boosting Formula, an exclusive formula made in Italy. Get instant extreme volume and length, plus healthier looking lashes from its unique peptide blend. This mascara is made with SymPeptide 226EL which stimulates keratin to fortify your lashes, providing length and thickness for naturally beautiful eyelashes! Grande MASCARA has an applicator brush made with the perfect combination of hard and soft fibers to lift lashes to achieve your desired volume. Benefits Volumized, Extended, Lifted lashes Wide-Eye Effect Flirtatious lash fringe for a bold, curved and clump-free finish Precise, separated corner and bottom lashes Instant extreme volume & length Helps maintain the effect of GrandeLASH-md Directions Sweep mascara brush from lash base to tips. Apply multiple coats for volume. May be removed with makeup remover or soap and water. Ingredients Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Steric Acid, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cera Carnauba/ Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cholesterol, Triethanolamine, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Nylon 12, Gylcerin, Cetyl Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethylpropanediol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Sympeptide 226EL (Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Myristoyl pentapeptide-17) see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Received this in a voxbox and wasnt sure i was going to like it but boy was i wrong! This stuff is life changing! It makes your lashes full, lengthens, and does not look clumpy! It is heaven for your lashes! Also doesn't flake off after hours of wear. It doesnt make your lashes stiff. It looks natural as well! I will be purchasing another tube when this free one is gone. Its totally worth the price!
Princess A.
Omg this mascara gave my eyelashes life 👏🏻like I have tried other mascaras and they don’t compare with Grande mascara I am so shocked that it made my eye lashes look longer because my eye lashes are really small but Grande Mascara brought the gods to my eyelashes!!!! I love it 😍
Lucy M.
Savannah, GA
I had such high hopes for this mascara because the lash serum is one of my products I could not live without, but it sadly disappointed. It was a mediocre mascara for a high quality price. I didn’t like the applicator at all and it just didn’t do much for my lashes. I had to do multiple (5-6) coats to make them look decent.
Nicole L.
Gibbsboro, NJ
The first use I didn’t even use the primer with it, and the mascara alone added so much length! I get tons of length without many coats, then I can apply more coats if I want to get more volume as well! Love it!
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
This is a dual ended mascara and primer product in one. I received it as part of the Allure Beauty Box of the October edition. I love the dual ended products for traveling, and I love the look - you get lashes that look like false lashes in an instant. Easily removed and easy to apply.
Rachael C.
All time favorite mascara! The formula is amazing. It simply doesn’t compare. If you haven’t tried it, you need to. This mascara grows your lashes. Use it for a month and you will see a significant difference in your lashes.
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
I love Grande Lash I've been using it for years! It's an amazing Mascara as well as a growth serum! For only $19 you can't go wrong with this one! It's perfect! It makes your lashes look fuller and makes them softer and longer and it actually works not a scam!
Catherine M.
I was very impressed by this mascara. It doesn’t clump and makes lashes look voluminous. It does take several swipes to get dark pigment though. The packaging is cheap but if you can look past it the product is quality.
Samantha S.
This product does a great job of lengthening my lashes ! I like to layer it over a more volumizing mascara because I feel this mascara doesn't add a ton of volume on its own. But I would recommend for lengthening it's awesome :)
Stacy C.
This is a great mascara that instantly makes my lashes look better. It also features a peptide formula to promote longer, thicker and more dramatic lashes, so it is beneficial in the long run as well.
Lorena H.
Has anyone with short, thin lashes tried this? If so what were your results?
Katlin G.
How much volume does this product give?