BY GRANDE COSMETICS

GrandeLash md eyelash enhancing treatment creates longer lashes. Authentic GrandeLash 2ml. 5x award winning eyelash conditioner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product every night for the pay 4 weeks. My lashes are longer, thicker and darker!! When I wear mascara my lashes look like extensions!!! It's insane! I'm obsessed!" in 5 reviews
Melanie B.
Attleboro , MA
I favorite lash serum!! With first use my eyes became a little red but that quickly went away. I️ noticed longer lashes in 2 weeks and they continued to grow and get thicker. I only use this a few time a week now for maintenance and it’s enough to keep my lashes long and thick.
Vannapha T.
Alva, FL
In love with GrandeLash. For the price the results are amazing. You have to keep up with application, but for the price I am extremely happy. I’ve also used it on my eyebrows! I recommend it to anyone who compliments my lashes!
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
If you want long, thick, beautiful eyelashes, this is like a magic potion. Seriously an AMAZING product. I use it, my cousin uses it and I have recommended it to many friends and family. We've ALL had outstanding results. I've had numerous people ask me if I got eyelash extensions...it's that good! Within a few weeks you will notice a huge difference. My eyes tend to be sensitive but Grandelash MD has never irritated them at all. All you do is apply a thin strip across your top lashes and a thin strip along your bottom lashes. (Just as though you were applying a liquid eyeliner). You can use it in the morning and at night. I've always just used it at night, after washing my face, before bed. If you want longer, thicker lashes..try this. In my opinion it works just as well if not better than Latisse and there are no side effects and you don't need a prescription or a Dr. inorder to buy it. I would give this product a 10 star if I could.
Alissa S.
This stuff is amazing! I have been getting eyelash extensions for about five months and i was about to stop because they haven't been lasting as long. My lashes seemed to be getting shorter. They were about half the length of the extensions. So I decided to buy this from Sephora and I'm so glad I did. I've been using it for about a month now and my eyelashes are already almost the length of my extensions. Whenever one falls out I look at the natural lash attached to see how they're doing and they're doing great! My extensions are also lasting longer now that I'm using this product. I'd definitely recommend. Just don't get it in your eyes because it will burn and your eyes will get red.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Omg I love this and was so sad when I ran out becas its pricey but I'm working on getting more, this works so great when you put it on before your regular mascara, it helps separate your lashes well making them come out bolder and more beautiful!! Love it
Jessie B.
Orlando, FL
Ive been using Grandelash off and on for a few years now it definitely works when you use it. However, when you stop my lashes go back to being short again. It's definitely worth the money if you are looking to get Length for you lashes, I've never noticed mine being any thicker. And it works on eyebrows too!
Taylor B.
I always considered my lashes to be way too short and always used falsies. I was at the point of considering getting eyelash extensions when I discovered this serum. I've used it every day for 3 months and the results are incredible! I cannot live without this product! It is also extremely affordable.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Ana Maria V.
Indianapolis, IN
I am so impressed with this serum! My lashes are so much longer and thicker, and my lashes don't fall out nearly as easily! I just purchased my second bottle for when I run out of the first!