Shea M.
Carthage, TX

I tried this recently and liked how it applied but am curious if anyone had results with longer lashes after prolonged use?!?! I have short thin lashes and would love input to see if I should try it or not.

Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
2 weeks, 1 day ago
I’m not a fan of the formula of the mascara. If you end up trying the serum, be careful! I used it and my eye lids swelled up and turned bright red! I have pics of it! I had some type of reaction to the serum! If you have sensitive skin or anything like that, I wouldn’t use it!
Karina F.
Karina F.
Chappaqua, NY
2 weeks, 2 days ago
The mascara works but it's just for one lool, I highly recommend the serum if you are looking more permanent results
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
3 months, 2 weeks ago
If you are looking to grow your lashes I would go with a serum and not this mascara. I was underwhelmed with it and had better results with Rodan and fields lash boost (I’m sure you know some one who sells it but it’s completely worth the hype) And just use a nice mascara like too faced better than sex or something like that! I’m just not crazy about the formula of this mascara and the quality. They sell a lash enhancing formula serum but it’s too soon to speak on that yet but I had success with the lash boost from R&F