MakeupEye MakeupMascaraGrande Cosmetics
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula

Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula

by Grande Cosmetics

Grande Mascara lets you get the faux lash look with your own natural lashes. This exclusive, rich-black mascara not only provides extreme length and volume, but it’s infused with lash-loving blend of peptides, panthenols, and natural waxes to condition lashes while you coat and promote healthier-looking, longer lashes over time. This mascara is water based, water resistant, and easily removable to prevent lash breakage. Its buildable formula resists lumps and clumps while keeping the lashes flexible and supple. The applicator brush is made with an ideal combination of long and short fibers to reach every lash, giving extreme volume without sacrificing length.

Soo what are your results of this mascara? I am looking for give me lashes some length but I’m not sure if I should spend the money yet...
Is this product worth the money? Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula
I received this in a sub box. Did anyone else receive a product that did not have the ingredients listed? Did anyone have a reaction?
Start your review of Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This mascara is a game changer. I've used other high end & drug store mascara's but this one really added volume, length and definition to my lashes. It didn't flake or transfer and applied seamlessly. It works even better with the Grande lash primer and really changed my lash game. It made me be okay with not wearing falsies on a night out. While it may be a little pricey, it's worth it.in reviews
Go to for bold going out lashes, not waterproof which is slightly sad but the voluminous lashes created my this mascara more than overpower that small discontent. I am wearing this mascara as I type this review.in reviews
...Bang!, Younique, ..... This product is leagues better! Separating, SO lengthening, and dark! 💯 #grandegoals #contest #complimentary @grandecosmetics @influensterin reviews
...on. It does not flake and is super easy to apply. It does go on a bit thicker than expected which can cause a bit of clumping, but I run my eyelash brush though right away if I do see any lashes stuck together for an easy fix.in reviews
This is my go to mascara!! Love how big my eyelashes get when using this product! Long lasting, & just overall a great product!in reviews
kelsey M.
Atlanta, GA
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by kelsey M.
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by kelsey M.
OK I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I was sent this product by Influenster and salon centric. I am usually so FREAKING picky about mascara, and honestly I figured I would use this one and throw it away. BUT I tried it today and I actually plan on buying another tube when I’m done! I also use the grande lash serum at night, and after having extensions for a year, my lashes are finally long, even LONGER, than they were before. Not sure if the castor oil makes a difference or if this helps growth, as I have just started using, but the extreme volume is no joke! Pictures are before, with no mascara, after one coat, and then after multiple coats! GrandeLash GrandeMascara BrownGrande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum
Madi J.
Pensacola, FL
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by Madi J.
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by Madi J.
I absolutely love this mascara. I cannot tell you how many times people has asked me if I was wearing lashes. It goes on so smooth yet makes your lashes long and adds volume. You can't ask for a better mascara and I've tried hundreds. !!🥰🥰 Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara gave my short, wimpy lashes so much length!! While I’m not generally drawn to dry and clumpy formulas, the results of lashes for days was worth it! I also love that my lashes still felt soft and didn’t flake at all, which is miraculous.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
*UPDATE: The more I use this, the less I like it.* I like this mascara! The wand is smaller and I find it a lot easier to get my bottom lashes. I love tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara and use that frequently, but half the time I end up with stripes of mascara under my eye (I think it’s because my eyes are big so my lashes sit funny). I didn’t have any problem with this. I will continue to use this for bottom lashes. I always use Lancôme Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer, and over that it was easy. I hate using any mascara without that. It’s wastes too much. The wand comparison is between this product and Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara. For the numbers: Grande Mascara is $25 for 0.21 oz, making it $119/oz. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara is $25 for 0.27 oz, making it $92.60/oz. Tarte LCL mascara is $23 for 0.24 oz, making it $95.83/oz. I do like this mascara, but I don’t think I would repurchase.
Ewa B.
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by Ewa B.
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula I liked this mascara very much. It was ultra black and volumizing. You need to be careful tho - it’s easy to end up with spider-legs looking lashes. Always brush your lashes very carefully and if you can use a clean mascara want to remove exces of the product.
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by Shaleen Y.
I used this grande lash mascara combined with the Grande primer Pre-Mascara to get this look in the photo. Overall, I’d say it’s average. It gets clumpy pretty fast so you have to work quick... which I don’t like. It also is very thick feeling and kinda weighs your lashes down, which took all my curl out. I don’t think the primer helped.. I honestly think it works better without the primer. That was probably the main reason for the quick clumps. However, it DID give me super long AF lashes that everyone thought were fake. BUT It took me a lot of time and work to get there.. I used and lash separation tool to get rid of most clumps and then gently reapplied once separated. It’s also super super dark black in color, so I loved that. I probably wouldn’t recommend either mascaras though. There’s def better, less time consuming products out there that give you great results! Also, the grande drama mascara is a great option rather than this one.
Mindy S.
Burlington, KY
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by Mindy S.
I really like this mascara! It came in my #boxycharm box and I think it’s great! Works well on top and bottom lashes, and it has a great formula and wand. I wasn’t familiar with it, but I really like it.
Kimberly R.
San Bernardino, CA
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by Kimberly R.
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Really like this! It has a classic/ old school skinny wand that’s super easy to use especially for lower lashes, doesnt clump, easily layered, and no flaking! It’s a bit pricy for what it is(I usually prefer benefits roller lash) but I buy it because I already use the grandelash serum, and want to get extra benefits from the mascara.
Shiloe S.
Redding, CA
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula uploaded by Shiloe S.
I am currently obsessed with this mascara! Ever since I got my lash extensions removed (best decision ever) I have been on the hunt for a great mascara. I love when my lashes are thick, full and looong! I love this mascara paired with the primer. I get asked if my lashes are real every day! And yes, they are :) The best part about this mascara is, I haven’t had any issues with makeup smudging or transferring onto my eyelids. This mascara stays put all day! And no clumping - the product is silky smooth. It’s worth every penny. I highly recommend this mascara! You can wear it on its own, but pair it with the primer to take your lashes to the next level!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I like this and anything that would help I'm definitely trying. I really like the mascara but sometimes it runs on me on very hot and humid days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Navi H.
il y a un an
Stephanie G. il y a un an
Honestly, I don’t think it is. Online there’s mixed reviews from people who either love it or hate it. Unfortunately for me - every time I applied the mascara my lashes would burn literally firey pain. I had to return it, but I did hear that if you continue to use it through the burning sensation people have had their lashes fall out or lengthen so you’re split 50-50. Personally I’d suggest looking elsewhere
Bianca O.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 2 ans
Grande Mascara Lash Boosting Formula ? Does this help the lashes grow
Nato A. il y a un an
Yes it has oils in it to help lashes to grow