Grande Lips "New" Collagen Booster Pumper

by Grande Cosmetics

Receive instant plumping effects with Grande's Collagen Boosting Lip Plumper in clear. This amazing product gives your natural lips the appearance of fuller, more youthful lips in just 30 days. Replace those painful injections with this easy, cheaper fix. Grande has been in the natural products industry for over 15 years specializing in vitamins. Integrating knowledge of the beauty industry with its origins in natural producers, Grande has been creating expert anti-aging and growth products.

Does this Burn anyone elses lips?
Start your review of Grande Lips "New" Collagen Booster Pumper!
Columbus, GA
I got this in my new beauty test tube I was kinda nervous about the color but it was surprisingly sheer and wearable and the lip product was very hydrating I really did enjoy getting this item in this month's subscription it was very refreshing
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Toluca Lake, CA
I have finicky lips and have just gotten through a long period of dryness and peeling when I saw this gloss at Sephora. I was too scared to try it due to the sensitivity of my lips but I looked at reviews and thought I could try a tiny bit to see if it really is as hydrating as it promises. It is. I love the colors offered and my lips felt truly more supple and moisturized.
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Brimley , MI
I like the color of this liquid lip. It tends to leave a slight burning but cooling at the same time. It is refreshing from the average lip plumper. It is also comfortable to wear. I’m enjoying it. I would buy this product again.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Seattle
The best lip moisturizer & plumper!! Love it!! I am so obsessed with it...I have one at home & in my purse. Use it every chance I get & makes my lip feels amazing.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Indianapolis, IN
I received this free from a Voxbox. I honestly don't think it plumps lips, but I do think it's a great gloss. I think gloss usually makes your lips look more plump anyways. It's not sticky, and feels great on the lips! I love it.
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Redness
LONG BEACH
Grande Lips "New" Collagen Booster Pumper uploaded by Brittany H.
I have this product in smoked sherry which is a beautiful color.ai so notice a tingling sensation when I put it on but I dont believe my lips look any bigger.
Dry / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
It’s a most have for me.. amazing moisturizer and plumper its so amazing that i had to purchase another one.
Combination / Blackheads, Redness
I would have never thought to buy a product like this because my lips are relatively full already and I wouldn't consider the idea that I needed them to be plumper but I received a sample of this in the newbeauty Test Tube and it has become one of my favorite products this year. It goes on clear but once it plumps your lips it just enhances your natural color and makes them a little darker, but what it what that ends up doing is giving your lips the perfect color. The color it ends up looking like on me personally is very similar to Clinique's black honey which is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. Now this product definitely has a bite to it, like other lip plumpers, but it doesn't feel irritating on my lips...but there's definitely a bit of a sensation when I put it on. Another thing I like about this product is that it has a really nice vanilla taste and scent to it.