Grande Lips Hydrating Instant Mini Lip Plumper Set uploaded by Michelle C.Grande Lips Hydrating Instant Mini Lip Plumper Set uploaded by Kristen M.

BY GRANDE COSMETICS #41 in Lip Plumper

A set of four, mini lip formulas with long-term benefits. This exclusive, four-piece set features mini sizes of Original Clear, Barely There, Pale Rose, and Hot Fuschia shades perfect for any time of the year. Infused with Volulip™ and hyaluronic acid, GrandeLIPS Hydrating Instant Lip Plumper instantly improves lip volume in three to five minutes adding a pop of lip-boosting color while hydrating dry areas. It offers an array of shades, including its original clear color, and its clinically proven formula increases overall lip hydration, volume, softness, and firmness in just 30 days of usage when applied twice daily. It layers effortlessly with other lip products and soothes the lips without any burning or irritation. This set contains: - 4 x 0.07 oz/ 2 g Hydrating Instant Lip Plumper in Original Clear (clear high gloss), Barely There (light pale nude), Pale Rose (light pink), Hot Fushcia (hot electric pink) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is infused with vanilla flavor, is cruelty-free, and free of gluten. For best results, apply GrandeLIPS twice daily for 30 days. You can use GrandeLIPS in combination with other lip products. The GrandeLIPS color shades offer the same benefits as its original formula. see more...

• Do they really make your lips plumper? Does it also really hydrat...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work or does it just make your lips tingle? 1 Answers
  • Never heard of this before. How good is it? What is the cost of ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Wendi J.
Lake Kiowa
I received this product in my Sephora play box and I used it morning and night as instructed. It made my lips tingle, but I never got much plumping from it. It was very moisturizing and I liked it as a lip gloss. It was pretty and shiny and not at all sticky. It just did not work as a plumper for me.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Pucker up with the glossy bee sting effect. I love how it brought the red to my lips for that natural glossy wear. The dispenser clicks to apply on the lips. I love how hydrating and yes gives you that tingle!
yulissa R.
I used to have this grande lip plumper as a sample and i really loved it first one i had ever tried thought it would not work but i was wrong so i recently purchased from sephora the full sized lip plumper and no regrets ever so far this has done its job i apply before my lipstick and it is really glossy but works amazing this is my opinion no lies but we all have our opinions to this but i do reccomend this to whoever is wanting to purchase a lip plumper try it yourself to see how this works for you
Crystal B.
Hillsboro, OR
I've tried other lip plumpers and and never had them work but this one did for sure. Within seconds my lips started turning red and getting plump. It's not a dramatic difference but it was noticeable. I used it twice a day for a couple weeks and it kept my lips soft and moist the entire time. Once I stopped using it I was back to chapped dry lips.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've just started using this product and can't say I've seen crazy results. Yes, my lips do tingle when I apply it but I'm waiting for the cumulative effects to kick in for plumped lips. I've only tried the clear color so far and wonder if the tinted ones might look fuller faster.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love everything about this brand it's amazing how it defines the lips and makes it really pop out beautiful nude colors I recommend it to anyone who wants to look amazing luscious lips but still natural
Sarah S.
Great coverage, great application. Love the color and wears well. Plumps your lips with a noticeable difference
Payton J.
Sherwood, OH
Love these especially the tingling on my lips! Makes them feel full and great
Gabrielle P.
Victoria, TX
I love these lip plumper's they work very well for me and I'm beyond pleased with my results
Absolutely love the way they feel on my lips!! Plus the colors are so pretty! Definitely met my expectations!
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Never heard of this before. How good is it? What is the cost of it? I have small lips so this would be cool to try out
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
Do these lip plumper work?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Do they really make your lips plumper? Does it also really hydrate your lips?
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Does this actually work or does it just make your lips tingle?
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
Does this lip plumper tingle?