Grande Lips Hydrating Instant Mini Lip Plumper Set uploaded by Kristen M.Grande Lips Hydrating Instant Mini Lip Plumper Set uploaded by Michelle C.

BY GRANDE COSMETICS #100 in Lip Plumper

A set of four, mini lip formulas with long-term benefits. This exclusive, four-piece set features mini sizes of Original Clear, Barely There, Pale Rose, and Hot Fuschia shades perfect for any time of the year. Infused with Volulip™ and hyaluronic acid, GrandeLIPS Hydrating Instant Lip Plumper instantly improves lip volume in three to five minutes adding a pop of lip-boosting color while hydrating dry areas. It offers an array of shades, including its original clear color, and its clinically proven formula increases overall lip hydration, volume, softness, and firmness in just 30 days of usage when applied twice daily. It layers effortlessly with other lip products and soothes the lips without any burning or irritation. This set contains: - 4 x 0.07 oz/ 2 g Hydrating Instant Lip Plumper in Original Clear (clear high gloss), Barely There (light pale nude), Pale Rose (light pink), Hot Fushcia (hot electric pink) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is infused with vanilla flavor, is cruelty-free, and free of gluten. For best results, apply GrandeLIPS twice daily for 30 days. You can use GrandeLIPS in combination with other lip products. The GrandeLIPS color shades offer the same benefits as its original formula. see more...

• Do they really make your lips plumper? Does it also reall...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work or does it just make your lips ti...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this before. How good is it? What is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love these lip plumper's they work very well for me and I'm beyond pleased with my results" in 8 reviews
Sharleen T.
I truly love this product I was so excited when I received it to try it out it was one of the most amazing lip products I've ever tried it actually does the job and plump your lips without the extra burning kind of sensation are the products give you this is totally worth the money I was so sad when they ran out
Wendi J.
Lake Kiowa
I received this product in my Sephora play box and I used it morning and night as instructed. It made my lips tingle, but I never got much plumping from it. It was very moisturizing and I liked it as a lip gloss. It was pretty and shiny and not at all sticky. It just did not work as a plumper for me.
Merissa S.
Detroit
I enjoy the size! I wish they sold them more like this. I love the product, not so much a fan of the scent. I see plumping effects, not so much long term effects. I like this before applying lipstick, I use it with a lipliner to prevent feathering.
yulissa R.
I used to have this grande lip plumper as a sample and i really loved it first one i had ever tried thought it would not work but i was wrong so i recently purchased from sephora the full sized lip plumper and no regrets ever so far this has done its job i apply before my lipstick and it is really glossy but works amazing this is my opinion no lies but we all have our opinions to this but i do reccomend this to whoever is wanting to purchase a lip plumper try it yourself to see how this works for you
Brittany B.
I had never heard of this brand before until i received the deluxe sample size of the lip plumper in a subscription box and i dont normally like lipglosses, but i instantly fell in love with this. It smells sooooo good; kinda like caramel or something and is not that sticky or thick ; i just want to keep applying it feels so good on the lips. I dont know what it is, but i love the applicater it feels so good on the lips when applying. This does tingle, but it dosent burn and is not overwhelming like other lip plumpers. I honestly feel like it makes a tad dofference in my lips, but not a lot, but id be happy to buy for just a lipgloss forget about it being for plumping.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro, OR
I've tried other lip plumpers and and never had them work but this one did for sure. Within seconds my lips started turning red and getting plump. It's not a dramatic difference but it was noticeable. I used it twice a day for a couple weeks and it kept my lips soft and moist the entire time. Once I stopped using it I was back to chapped dry lips.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've just started using this product and can't say I've seen crazy results. Yes, my lips do tingle when I apply it but I'm waiting for the cumulative effects to kick in for plumped lips. I've only tried the clear color so far and wonder if the tinted ones might look fuller faster.
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
I really like this lip plumper. I like the clear one cause it's very smooth and gives a good plump. You can feel the tingle, but it's not overwhelming it's a good tingle so you know it's working. I like to use it a with or without lipstick cause it stays on pretty well and my lips feel moisturized after.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Pucker up with the glossy bee sting effect. I love how it brought the red to my lips for that natural glossy wear. The dispenser clicks to apply on the lips. I love how hydrating and yes gives you that tingle!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Love everything about this brand it's amazing how it defines the lips and makes it really pop out beautiful nude colors I recommend it to anyone who wants to look amazing luscious lips but still natural
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Never heard of this before. How good is it? What is the cost of it? I have small lips so this would be cool to try out
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
Do these lip plumper work?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Do they really make your lips plumper? Does it also really hydrate your lips?
Amanda W.
Sudbury , ON
Does this actually work or does it just make your lips tingle?
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
Does this lip plumper tingle?