Grande Cosmetics Lash Primer

Grande Primer is a white pre-mascara lengthener and thickener that’s infused with a lash-loving combination of no-flake microfibers, nutrients, and peptides that works to condition while you coat—instantly increasing lash volume while improving lash appearance over time. It preps the lashes for mascara application and boosts its effects by instantly adding dramatic length, volume, and it curls while maintaining naturally soft, supple lashes. The unique molded brush is designed specifically for lash priming to ensure proper separation of the lashes, resulting in a flawless application.

Im looking for a lash serum to help my poor lash extension lashes grow since I’m not getting them anymore? TIA
Does this product really help? Will my eyelashes grow?
How well does this product work? Is it worth they money to buy? Does it burn your eyes or change your skin color after long time use?
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics Lash Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis S.
Austin, TX
Grande Cosmetics Lash Primer uploaded by Alexis S.
This is a really nice brow primer that seems to build a little volume without adding a fake mascara like coating to the brow. It seems more pliable than other brow primers. I’m pleasantly surprised by this primer!
Misty M.
Grande Cosmetics Lash Primer uploaded by Misty M.
Yay. So excited to get this product in my sub, box especially since my lashes are not very long this helps so much a must have.
Ester J.
Love love this primer. One coat is enough for me and I have tiny lashes! Dries quickly and works well with the grande mascara! I wear it all day long and have no shedding or staining. I would totally purchase again!
Brie K.
Twin Lakes, WI
Haven’t noticed a huge difference in adding this under my mascara. Maybe the most minor amount of volume but other than that nothing much. No lash fallout but also no wow factor that I was expecting.
Jessica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Great product I would definitely buy this product again the results have def been long lasting and it’s much better than other products I’ve used
Katlyn Z.
Denver, CO
I received this product set about a month ago complementary from Influenster for test and review. I naturally have long eyelashes, but would like them to be fuller and more open/curled. I used this I combination with the Grande mascara. I highly recommend following the brand tip to do one eye at a time. The prevents it from fully drying and avoiding hard clumpy results. This product definitely created more dramatic lashes, adding slightly more length and volume. I was not super impressed and felt I had equally as good results with just the mascara.
Alexandra K.
Johnstown, OH
I love this primer. It really lengthens and doesn’t clump up the mascara. I would definitely recommend.
Lauren J.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the best product I have ever received. My lashes are instantly longer and I noticed a difference after the first use. I would totally buy this product once I run out.
Kenzie C.
Novi, MI
I received this in my VoxBox. This primer has such a great formula, and i think it is very comparable to others. It’s super easy to apply, the only reason it has 4 stars and not 5 is that it makes my eyelashes super hard after which I’m not use to. Maybe once i get use to that I’ll love it even more
Mag P.
Birmingham, AL
I love this primer! It’s so buildable and doesn’t make the mascara flake off during the day. It’s very easy to apply. The only complaint I could have is it being white and making sure it gets covered all the way.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...