Grande Cosmetics Lash & Brow Transformation | Travel Size

A revolutionary lash and brow enhancing serum duo set that supports the appearance of longer, thicker looking lashes and fuller, bolder looking brows. This set includes a travel size GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum and a travel size GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum. GrandeLASH-MD Key Benefits: One-swipe wonder! Helps to promote the appearance of naturally longer, thicker looking lashes Suitable for lash extensions and contacts Ophthalmologist tested Winner of "Best Lash Treatment" in the 2019 Cosmo Makeup Awards and the 2019 Harper BAZAAR Anti-Aging Awards 3 Month��Supply Cruelty-free Research Results: In a 12 week consumer study using GrandeLASH-MD: 100% said GrandeLASH-MD was easy to use 97% saw more visible lashes 94% saw healthier looking lashes 91% saw longer looking lashes *Based on a 12 week consumer study with 30 subjects. Results will vary GrandeBROW Key��Benefits: One-swipe wonder! Helps to promote the appearance of naturally fuller,��bolder looking��brows Conditions brow hairs for a healthier looking appearance Dermatologist tested Winner of the "Most Remarkable Results" in the 2019 Bella Beauty Awards 4 Month��Supply Cruelty-free In a 16 week consumer study using GrandeBROW: 100% saw fuller looking brows 97% would recommend GrandeBROW to a friend 93% saw healthier looking brows 90% saw bolder looking brows *Based on a 16 week consumer study with 30 subjects. Results will vary GrandeLASH-MD Warning:��Do not get into the eye. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, under the age of 18 or undergoing chemotherapy. Keep out of reach of children.��If redness or irritation occurs, stop using product. Consult physician before use if you are being treated for an eye condition.��For more information, read box insert. GrandeBROW Warning:��Do not get into the eye. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, under the age of 18, or undergoing chemotherapy. Keep out of reach of children. If redness or irritation occurs, stop using product.��Consult physician before use if you are being treated for a facial skin condition.��For more information, read box insert.

Do you recommend this lash serum? Did you get good results? Grande Cosmetics Lash & Brow Transformation | Travel Size|[product:grande-cosmetics-lash-brow-transformation-travel-size]
How long does this set last?
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics Lash & Brow Transformation | Travel Size!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Grande Cosmetics Lash & Brow Transformation | Travel Size uploaded by Letty S.
I have been using this religiously since 12/27 and do not notice a difference in my eyebrows. I still see no hair in some areas. Maybe it works better for dark haired people than blondes??? Don't know but was not worth the price for me. I will continue to use it for my 8 weeks which comes up on 2/21/21, so less than two weeks left.
Tayler S.
Kansas City, KS
Grande Cosmetics Lash & Brow Transformation | Travel Size uploaded by Tayler S.
This has made my lashes grow tremendously! I love how fast I saw results (about a month grew them a ton)
Krystal N.
Grande Cosmetics Lash & Brow Transformation | Travel Size uploaded by Krystal N.
I started using this product a few weeks ago, I put it on every night before bed and I’m already noticing thicker brows! Easy to use! Definitely buying more when it’s done!
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Grande Cosmetics Lash & Brow Transformation | Travel Size uploaded by Stacey M.
Grande Cosmetics Lash & Brow Transformation | Travel Size uploaded by Stacey M.
I bought this travel size of Grande Lash Brow & Lash Serums at Sephora for $25. So far I've been using the brow serum, but not the lash serum because I want to finish my Babe Lash tube that I've been using. I have almost no eyebrows. They're so thin & don't go out to the end of my eyes. I think my brow follicles are damaged because this is the 2nd brow serum I've used to no avail. It's been 1.5 months or more & I've only seen a few hairs appear. I will say that it's keeping them from thinning because I usually have 2-3 hairs fall out every day. I do think this brow serum would work on most people & if anything, it'll keep your brows from thinning. I've only rated it 3 stars because I still haven't used the lash serum, so I'm trying to give it a middle rating. With any kind of growth serum, you have to be diligent & use it every night on a clean face. 1 travel size tube will last you about 2 months, so $25 really isn't bad at all. I will update when I try the lash serum for a month. I would say give this product a shot even if you just want to prevent thinning. For reference, I have very sensitive eyes & skin & the brow serum did not irritate me in any way.
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
Grande Cosmetics Lash & Brow Transformation | Travel Size uploaded by Laura G.
At first I was unsure about these but I gave them a try and I couldn't be happier. I only used it for about a week going on two and omg my brows are growing I have tried so many things cause I over plucked as a teen. The lash serum I haven't noticed yet but I'm happy with the brow serum so happy I bought the full size. I definitely recommend trying.
May P.
Mobile, AL
Travel size is perfect to keep on you on the go! I recommend it, although it is pricey you get what you pay for. I would improve this product solely on making the price not so wild.
Alicia C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this, I didnt see a difference but what I did like is that other people were able to see the difference in about 4 weeks of me using the Serum. The mascara is great because it does make my eyelashes look longer I would purchase again because when I stopped using it some of my linger lashes were shedding that's the only bad part ,I wasnt able to tell a huge difference but it made me uncomfortable. I do like the product ,its totally worth the price.
Priyanka P.
Santa Clara, CA
For this product i have one word “wow” . Must try this product. I am using this daily for my eyelashes and works amazing
Annie A.
Love these products and how readily available they are to be purchased. I got mine from Sephora as a duo set. Both the eyelash and brow serum do what they are supposed to but you need to be consistent with it if you want to see results. Otherwise you are pouring money down the drain, literally!! I put this on every evening because it does irritate my eyes a bit.
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Nice little travel set. I’ve had these a few times and they are great for keeping in your purse or bag.