Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick

by Grande Cosmetics

A plumping liquid lipstick with long-term, hydrating benefits. Decadently creamy with intense color payoff, this semi-matte liquid lipstick utilizes active ingredients, Volulip™, Instaplump™, and Hyaluronic Acid, to give an instant plump in three to five minutes with no strings attached. Providing long-term hydrating benefits, this long-wear formula ensures color is locked in, yet is comfortable enough to wear all day long without cracking, drying, or stripping the lips of natural moisture. It utilizes a unique Microsphere Delivery System to carry the active ingredients directly to the dehydrated portion of the lips, increasing moisture and contributing to the plumping effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan and free of cruelty and gluten. Research results: In a consumer perception study of HydraPlump Pumping Liquid Lipstick:- 97% of subjects noted it was comfortable to wear- 94% of subjects felt lips look noticeably fuller- 94% of subjects felt it didn't sting- 88% of subjects felt lips were softer

Dying to try this!! Anyone got it is it worth it? Does it really plump our lips?
Does this really plump the lips?
Have never seen this product or this brand!
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick!
San diego , CA
I really love this lipgloss. I eear it when I'm doing a netural look. I think it's a bit over priced. It doesn't plump your lips as much as I'd like it too.
Rusk, TX
This is just the worst. It feels gross and doesn't plump your lips at all. The colors are horrible. There is much better options for half the price.
Kaplan , LA
Love the semi-matte formula better. Does not leave my lips looking as dry as the matte ones. Greta color selection and long lasting.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good lipstick, good stay power, lightweight, and super easy to use however I did not notice much plump. It is not drying.
Roundup
Review for: Honey Ginger
I honestly have no used this product but I would love to try it. I am not a fan of dark lipsticks but this one is a must try
Burlington, WI
Review for: Honey Ginger
Hated this stuff. The smell was very intense. Thick formula that did not apply well. Looked like concealer on my lips.
Lake Arthur , LA
Review for: Rebel Raisin
Holy crap is this color not amazing. I was scared at first because it looked so dark but it went on beautiful .
Lititz, PA
This product is amazing! So smooth and definitely plumped my lips. It just tingled a little bit initially.
Manteca, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wasn’t a fan of the red. But I like the way it goes on and stays. Would definitely buy from them again.
Amherst
Review for: Honey Ginger
Love the color. Love how long this lasts on my lips. Love the plumping effect. My new go to!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...