MakeupLip MakeupLipstickGrande Cosmetics
HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick

Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick

by Grande Cosmetics

A plumping liquid lipstick with long-term, hydrating benefits. Decadently creamy with intense color payoff, this semi-matte liquid lipstick utilizes active ingredients, Volulip™, Instaplump™, and Hyaluronic Acid, to give an instant plump in three to five minutes with no strings attached. Providing long-term hydrating benefits, this long-wear formula ensures color is locked in, yet is comfortable enough to wear all day long without cracking, drying, or stripping the lips of natural moisture. It utilizes a unique Microsphere Delivery System to carry the active ingredients directly to the dehydrated portion of the lips, increasing moisture and contributing to the plumping effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan and free of cruelty and gluten. Research results: In a consumer perception study of HydraPlump Pumping Liquid Lipstick:- 97% of subjects noted it was comfortable to wear- 94% of subjects felt lips look noticeably fuller- 94% of subjects felt it didn't sting- 88% of subjects felt lips were softer

I love the gloss, how does this lipstick compare?
Is it matte or glossy please???
How much did it plump your lips?
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
My favorite lip plumper. I've tried everything to get my lips looking bigger! This is the most comfortable plumper I've worn and I can actually see a difference in the size of my lips after using it. I am loving it and all the different shades it comes in!in reviews
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Azita C.
This was a mini size gift. I will say though that it does plump! I plan to purchase this in the future in a shade better suited to me. #lipsticklove
Samantha H.
Gardiner, ME
Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Samantha H.
Review for: Red Delicious
I really love the texture of this liquid lipstick and I also really like the soft matte, creamy texture it has. It does plump your lips a little bit, very tingly so if you have sensitive lips I'd be careful. Feels like you put raw peppermint oil on your lips and some people don't like that feeling/ react to it. It runs a bit of you wear it all day or it's hot outside so I would recommend some kind of lip primer or pencil. Overall it's a very good product & I love the typical gold metal packaging that Grande tends to use. It's great for costume makeup, photography and film. The pigment is amazing too.
Kristie A.
Review for: Desert Peak
This is a great liquid lipstick! To start, the packaging is heavy and gold - very luxe looking. The liquid lipstick itself is actually extremely tingly and makes your lips look and feel bigger. Although to be fair, sometimes it makes the outside of your natural lip line look larger. It doesn't dry down all the way, making it comfortable in that sense. It didn't move around on the face / lips despite it not drying down 100%. It lasted through drinks and part of dinner, but was comfortably gone by the end of dinner.. The color desert peak is an absolutely beautiful neutral pink toned nude for those of us who tend to lean more warm toned and peachy with our makeup! I also have Smoked Sherry which is a beautiful brick red. I grabbed these one sale on the Grande Cosmetics website for $5 and it was totally worth it!!
Sophie R.
New York City
Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sophie R.
Review for: Smoked Sherry
I really like this liquid lip formula. Slight plump of the lips, really nice velvety finish, and easy to apply! This shade of red/brick looks flattering on my light skin, too!
Teja Y.
Redmond, WA
Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Teja Y.
Review for: Red Delicious
This is such a gorgeous liquid lipstick! The color is like a deep but not too deep blue based red. I don’t feel or see the plumping part of the lipstick but it’s gorgeous anyway. The only downside is the smell. It literally smells like an old persons home. Don’t know how else to put it😂
jenny C.
San Elizario, TX
I did not like this product at all, it felt sticky om my lips, did not feel any plumping, and the twist bottom broke & came apart with only 3 uses. $26 was a rip off to be honest. I was disappointed. I will not be purchasing in the future save your money guys.
Bailey M.
Lexington, SC
Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Bailey M.
Review for: Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick
I did not enjoy this product at all. Right out of the gate the smell of this stuff is absolutely horrific, I almost didn't even try it on based on the odor alone, it was a strong metallic smell, like copper or...blood. But I decided to still try and give it a fair shot, I held my breath and put it on. It was more than the typical plumping tingle, this flat out hurt! The packaging is pretty, as was the color but, I couldn't leave it on long enough to see results. This one was just not for me.
Allison R.
Due to the hyaluronic acid, this product will definitely give you a strong tingly or burning feeling. I personally can't stand that, so I don't have much luck with plumpers anyway. Also this shade range is just not super inspiring or large. They mostly focus on red variations and some nude ish colors, but this won't work for everyones personal taste. The packaging is very pretty and it looks very nice but that's the only thing I like. I don't think it's really necessary to spend $25 on unless you are okay with those things mentioned above.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Review for: Vintage Rose
I love this! The formula is comfortable to wear all day. It doesn't dry out my lip. The color is very pigmented. I plan on get more!
Lizzette G.
Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Lizzette G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick
Very awesome plump Matte lipstick. It plumps your lips after applying. The colors are amazing and they make my lips look plumped And full.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...