Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black

by Grande Cosmetics

Condition while you coat. Our exclusive rich-black Italian mascara provides extreme volume while nurturing & conditioning the lashes with its peptide infused formula. Try using GrandeMASCARA with primer to achieve an instant false-lash look!

I Have been considering trying a lash serum and wondering about honest feedback? I’ve waited until after I’m done breastfeeding as a treat to myself. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions! Grande Cosmetics GrandeREPAIR Leave-In Lash Conditioner Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black
has anyone found this useful ?
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black!
Samantha L.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Mascara
My favorite mascara! It lengthens and thickens, and goes on beautifully lasting all day. It is worth the price and pairs great with the Grande Lash MD. If you want fabulous lashes you definitely want to check out this product. It’s a staple in my makeup bag.
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black uploaded by Angelina R.
Review for: Mascara
Great mascara. I love the bottle and the mascara is so good. It’s not clumpy at all and it lengthens my lashes so much. The price is a bit expensive but it’s a good quality mascara and worth the money.
Alicia H.
Huntington Pk, CA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black
I started with my lash serum and then tried the mascara it is a little pricey and I didnt get it in a #voxbox but very worth the price. It's perfect my lashes look longer and the mascara is light , does not crumble. I do recommend this and I will repurchase.
Josette O.
Chandler, AZ
Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black uploaded by Josette O.
Review for: Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black
This mascara is incredible! Period. No questions asked. This mascara is is infused with castor oil and after using this for 4 months man my natural lashes have gained some length. Must try and will buy forever!
Dena S.
Review for: Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black
I Like this formula a lot. It’s thick and makes my lashes feel moisturized when I wash off at the end of the night. This has become one of my favorites, it lasts all day too. I love laying this product into my lashes and it doesn’t cause your lashes to lose volume or fall down. I don’t usually need to use an eyelash curler especially with this particular formula.
Yajaira G.
Lafayette, IN
Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black uploaded by Yajaira G.
Review for: Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black
I used it for three moths and i couldn’t see much of a difference, made my lashes fall out
Emily B.
Lakeville, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this for Christmas and I love using this with the serum. The mascara is light and buildable and overall looks good. My lashes feel healthy even after awhile of wearing heavy eye makeup.
Therese W.
Centreville, VA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black uploaded by Therese W.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black uploaded by Therese W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black
Love this mascara! easy application can come out thick. I used my real techniques lash comb to thin out elongate and separate my lashes. Did not flake all day. It was also hydrating on my lashes. I only have a sample but I would consider buying a full-size if it actually makes my lashes healthier!
Cassie H.
Bountiful, UT
Review for: Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black
This mascara is just alright. It does give lift and a little curl but the formula is weird. Its almost dry? I'm not too fond of it but it works.... it doesn't flake off or leave me with raccoon eyes but its meh at best.
Yari R.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black, Mascara
i got this mascara in my monthly boxy charm last month and i absolutely adore it!! i usually use some wispies but with this mascara i don’t have to use any kind of lashes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abby A.
Amherst, NH
il y a 3 ans
Erika L. il y a un an
Also if you trying to grow your lashes, you need the Grande lash serum, the mascara alone won’t do that