BY GRANDE COSMETICS

A nourishing plumping lip primer with a clear matte finish. Plump & smooths your lips while reducing lip lines before color application.

• smooths & hydrates lips*
  • reduces lip lines*
  • instantly plumps without any discomfort
  • extends color wear for up to 4 hours**
  • clear matte finish
  • use as a lip primer or alone as a matte plumper

The first step in your lip routine that you’ve been missing! This nourishing plumping primer preps your lips by smoothing out lip lines and reducing wrinkles before color application. Its no-sting formula is infused with Volulip™ and Hyaluronic Acid, which helps maintain a smooth and plump canvas. See up to 4 hours of extended lip color wear**. This colorless matte works great when used alone or with your favorite lip color.

What it is formulated without:

• parabens
  • sulfates
  • cruelty-free
  • gluten-free

Study Results:

• 100% reduced lip lines & wrinkles
  • 100% increased lip smoothness

*Results are based on a consumer perception study. Results will vary.
**Based on an expert clinical grader evaluation

How To Use:
  • Click the bottom of the bottle to fill the applicator with product.
  • Apply generously to clean, dry lips and wait for the primer to dry.
  • Apply your favorite lip color or wear alone
Beauty Tips:
  • Don’t be alarmed by the tingling sensation you feel after application – that’s how you know GrandeLIPS is working its magic.
  • You can use GrandeLIPS in combination with other lip products. This primer offers the same plumping lip treatment as its original formula.

Key Ingredients:
  • Volulip™: Soothes irritated skin while enhancing collagen and plumping effect.
  • Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes and improves firmness; helps stimulate plumping.
  • Phenyl Trimethicone: Skin protectant that locks in moisture and prevents chapping.
  • Niacin: Skin conditioning agent with smoothing properties.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Diisotearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Lauryl Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Isostearyl Isostearate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Menthoxypropanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Flavor/Aroma, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Plumping Lip Primer: Clear Matte
  • "This is my all-time fave lip plumper! It does what it claims, giving my lips a fuller appearance. While you do get some plum after a few minutes, it takes about a month before you can see a big difference. It's not super sticky and has a light vanilla scent, not overpowering imo. Make sure you purchase from a reputable co like Grande's website or Sephora because their are fakes on the market, esp on eBay! If you see a seller on eBay that says authorized don't believe them, the company told me only ONE seller is authorized! " in 412 reviews
  • "This is a must have lip product for me! It truly works and it's so glossy and moisturizing. I love the tingly feeling also. I've tried other lip plumpers before but this has to be my favorite because it works and the results are incredible " in 74 reviews
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
I really like this gloss: it is not sticky, although you CAN feel that you are wearing a lip product since it's a bit slippy. It is also buildable - the color will be more intense if you apply more - which I have not experienced much with glosses. "Hot Fuchsia" can be soft and rosy or a bright, warm pink. I don't notice any more "plumpness" in my lips, and although I have not tried any other lip plumping products, I know  they can "burn" sometimes. However, this one does not feel that way, but it does have a slight minty tingle. It is also very hydrating (which my eternally dry lips love!) and wears out gracefully despite the noticeable color.

My one complaint is the applicator, which is rubber with a "track" in the center that releases product as you click the bottom of the tube (like a pen). It's hard to control how much product comes out, and it seems like holding the tube upside down helps make the gloss come out faster. My other complaint is that it seems expensive, and I don't think I would pay the full price for it.
Rachael P.
Holy moly this GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper is amazing! Check out my second photo and you'll see the Before photo, After 5 minutes photo, and After 30 Days photo. Look at the difference that it makes! My lips are super plumped and hydrated and I love the feeling of this product on my lips. It's really easy to use too! There's a little clicker on the bottom of the applicator and you click it until enough product comes out that you need. Then you apply it to your lips and wallah! I definitely got compliments on how moisturized and full my lips looked. I will definitely continue using this product and consider purchasing it in the future as well. The only downfall is that it has a scent to it that I'm not a fan of but after I apply it to my lips I don't smell it anymore. Have you guys tried this product before or do you have any questions about it?

I received this product free from Influenster for testing and review purposes and all opinions are my own.
Bethany W.
This is my favorite gloss, I love it! I have the clear one, I don’t really like colored glosses. It smells good but I can’t place the scent. It does actually feel hydrating on the lips, unlike a lot of other glosses. It also doesn’t sting, although it says that it will, it doesn’t to me. It takes a minute or two but it plumps your lips right up! I’ve noticed it turns my lips a nice natural pink color but probably due to the plumping agent. It’s a little bit sticky, as expected from a gloss, but nothing too bad. It’s also long lasting so you don’t have to apply it a million times through the day.
Adrienne M.
O-M-G I love this lip plumper! It's definitely my favorite product that I've been send by Influenster! Where do I start?! First of all, it makes my lips look so plump (and dare I say, juicy)?! Next, it doesn't have a sticky feel and goes on very smoothly with the soft applicator. The packing is also a huge plus - the click up dispenser makes the product really fun to apply. Lastly, the clear color is perfect to put on top of colored lip products for some extra "oomph" but also looks fabulous on its own...and really reminds me of my middle school days when clear gloss was a THING! 5 stars!
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I did NOT expect to love this product. Usually I feel like glosses claiming to enhance lips are just torture devices that only make lips look irritated. This gloss is beautifully packaged, has an easy click-tip to dispense product, and the gloss itself is BEAUTIFUL (both alone and over your favorite lipstick). Normally I won’t wear a gloss over a liquid lipstick, but I have put this over one (desperate for relief from how dry the lipstick had made my lips) and this soothed them in no time without messing up the lipstick. This really is very moisturizing and feels so smooth – never sticky. I LOVE this product!
Sabecca H.
BROOKLYN, NY
I realllyyyy loved this lip plumper and I was so sad to find out I finished it. Influenster gave it to me to review and after the first use, I immediately fell in love. It left my skin feeling plump and hydrated it had a little tingle and it left my lips feeling minty. I wish I could repurchase it but the pricing for it isn't worth the amount of product it comes in. If you're looking for something to make your lips look really hydrating plumped and glossy definitely give this a try. It won't disappoint!
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I got this product in my Sephora play box, so it was a mini size. It really plumped my lips and made them look nice and full. I really liked the nude color, I got lots of compliments about it. The smell was very powerful though and I can’t really describe it , it wasn’t necessarily good or bad . I would for sure buy it and recommend it to anyone trying out lip plumpers.
Eva C.
This lip plumper does not give you plumper lips over time, but it does get you a pretty satisfying pucker for at least an hour. It has a minty tingly feeling which is probably an "irritant" to help plump your lips. It's a bit sticky and not the easiest to pair with other lip products. You want it on top of your lips but you don't want to cover it with another lipstick or gloss. You'll need to be committed to the color which is fairly light, but it's great for a nude look.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is a plumper that works without burning and I fully recommend for this with sensitivities. There is a minty-type feeling but nothing crazy. My number one reason for loving this is that it’s extremely light and not sticky at all. I use the clear as a lip prep and before bed. I use the shades sunbaked Sedona and Mauve on a daily basis because it’s quick, adds color, a little shine, and some plump. I did take a star off for the dispenser, it’s a twist up and you have little control over the amount of product. Sometimes you get a lot and sometimes you have to keep twisting. I feel it’s inconsistent. I found this at Sephora. Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Plumping Lip Primer: Clear Matte
Cami H.
Denver, CO
The only reason I’m not giving this one star is because this is a good lip shine if that’s all you want. This barely stimulates the circulation in your lips for growth and does not plump. If you want your lips to grow in time then just go and buy a great lip scrub (love lush), some peppermint oil, cinnamon, and honey. Do a lip mask once a week of cinnamon and honey, then two or three times mix a couple drops of pure peppermint oil with some water and mix it onto your lips AFTER you’ve scrubbed some circulation into them already with a lip scrub. Even if you get a better lip plumper than this one they won’t give you what you want, trust me. Try out my method straight for a month, it will save you money too.
Adam T.
Ely
Is this painful??
Kanza T.
Piscataway , NJ
I'm not looking for a miracle since my lips are already pretty plump. For those of you that purchased this product for that little extra oomph, how did you like it?
Rachel B.
I've been looking into purchasing a lip plumper but was wondering if it was really worth spending the money. Is this just temporary or if using regularly does it have long lasting results?!
Kara S.
Selden, NY
Ive heard good things about this product. I am looking for something that will help me smooth the lines in my lips more than anything. Does this do that ? Or does anyone have a product recommendation for that ?
Melissa L.
Indio, CA
I’ve never tried a lip plumper before and I’m kinda thinking about trying it out, is this one worth trying out?