BeautyLipLip MakeupGrande Cosmetics
GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss - Chiffon Pink

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss - Chiffon Pink

by Grande Cosmetics

Hydrating Lip Plumper Get fuller looking lips, with no stings attached. GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper is a high gloss, volumizing lip plumper infused with a nourishing cocktail of Volulip™ and hyaluronic acid for instant and long-term hydrating benefits. This plumper instantly improves lip volume in 3-5 minutes and hydrates dry areas. Plus, when used 2x daily for 30 days, see an increase in overall lip volume. GrandeLIPS’ unique cushion applicator easily wipes clean & combines effortlessly with other lip products. Key Benefits: Instantly plumps lips in 3-5 minutes with no stings attached When used 2x daily for 30 days, see an increase in overall lip volume Short & long-term hydrating benefits Cruelty-free Research Results: In a consumer study with GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper: 97% said lips felt hydrated 90% saw fuller looking lips *Based on a consumer study with 30 subjects. Results will vary.

What do you find is the best way to apply grande lip plumping colors and glosses? Straight out of the tube is a no go for me. It's way too heavy & messy, and leaves a obvious bead line around the outer edges of my lips. My lip brushes are all over-used and still retain color even after all the cleansing techniques, so those are a no-go. I haven't tried using my finger, although I suppose I should instead of being lazy and asking questions. lol does using your finger yield an even, rich, smooth application? I'm interested to see how grande lip users prefer to apply the product for beat results. Any suggestions? Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss
Is the Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss worth price tag? How does it compare to Too Faced's Lip Injection?
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss - Chiffon Pink!
SkynCara L.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss - Chiffon Pink uploaded by SkynCara L.
I decided to issue this product two stars as I don’t feel it plumps the lips at all. it definitely stings a bit and feels like it’s pumping… But overall I did not notice anything. It does stay true to its Matte promise though as it does not look glossy.
Sophie R.
New York City
This lip plumper is fun, comfortable, plumping, and like the name says, hydrating. I wish it had a wand instead of its applicator, but that is just a personal preference.
Alex B.
Jacksonville, AL
I love this! I never have an issue with plumpers irritating me, I didn’t with this one either but it does tingle a bit. It’s a pretty, opaque color. I accidentally clicked the pen too many times and it came out a ton at first, click it less than you think. Grande products do what they say they’ll do. I’d definitely buy again!
Leslie M.
Princeton, NJ
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss - Chiffon Pink uploaded by Leslie M.
I received a sample of this product and I honestly loved it! It’s a gloss but it doesn’t have any sticky feeling to it, feels very good on the lips. It gave my lips a slight tingle without being bothersome like other plumping glosses. It’s a pretty nude color that compliments my skin tone very well without making my lips look pale or too pink. This gloss feels very hydrating on the lips and works incredibly! Highly recommend you try! Once I run out of my sample size I will definitely purchase the full size.
Shiv R.
Atlanta
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss - Chiffon Pink uploaded by Shiv R.
The gloss and slight plumping (without the awful burn) is great. I HATE the applicator. Can never control how much product will come through (or not). Sometimes I’ll have to click the applicator pen 5 times to get a drop. Sometimes, two clicks is too much (check picture). They NEED to change the packaging!
Angi U.
Belleville
It helps my lips feel hydrated and plumper while leaving it glossy and it does not hurt or burn like most lip plumpers do. It is long lasting and It also leaves a natural color and if that’s not what you want they also have a clear one. I would definitely recommend try this !
lizbeth T.
El Paso TX
I had my eye on this product for the longest time how ever I could not find it in stores so I decided to order it online, and it was the best decisión I made I love this product so much!! I have the sugar plum one and I wear it every day it defetnely has helped my lips so much!!
Jamileth O.
Bronx, NY
Omg I love this plumper!!! I bought the 3 pack from Sephora and it wasn’t kidding when it said hydrating plumper I looked like I got stung by a bee while wearing a nice goose but it worked for me 😂
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
This came in a subscription box and I gotta say I am pretty glad I didn’t pay the full price for this. Does it plump?-no does it tingle?-no. It’s tinted but barely it’s glossy. The packaging is very very cheap and it took an effort of the gods to get any product to come to the application tip. Did I notice my lips look bigger/plumper?- nah. Don’t waste your money a great “dupe” is Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom or the holy grail but worth the $$ Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Lip
Khristy N.
Columbus, GA
I received this in a Boxycharm. Not the best but I loved putting it on at night. You can feel the tingling but I can’t see much difference in my lips. They should make this plumping gloss better. I had the color coral and it’s not a good shade.