MakeupLip MakeupLip PlumperGrande Cosmetics
GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss

by Grande Cosmetics

WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.

Does this work? Is it worth the cost??
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss!
Adriana B.
Indialantic, FL
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss uploaded by Adriana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the first lip plumper I have ever tried. It feels nice and I see a little plumping… maybe… if I try real hard and use my imagination. 😆 It claims to have long-lasting effects the more you wear it so I’m definitely going to use up the tube and will update if I get better results over time. I will say this has not turned me off to lip plumpers, in general. It makes me want to try more.
Mya B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss uploaded by Mya B.
Love this lip plumper ! Leaves my lips so smooth and plump! Give it two minutes and wow they look like totally different lips. I am obsessed and have about 10 of these lip plumbers lol. I would totally recommend this lip plumper... very minimal sting 💕 also it plumps your lips overall if you continuously use it, I’ve been using and my lips looking bigger after using for a month straight (use twice a day) *YOU SHOULD TRY- buying the travel size sample to see if you like it on the Grande cosmetics website only $14* follow me for more reviews 💕 use my code myabarajas15 for money off the website !
Erica R.
Taneytown , MD
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss uploaded by Erica R.
I was curious about these so-called lip plumping products that I saw advertising on beauty sites on. I wanted to know if they were a joke or actually did something. I tried 2 products, and this is the product that I bought again. There was a slight tingling sensation, but it wasn't painful. My lips weren't any fuller. I decided to do some reading on these types of different products and lip care, and I mostly read what ingredients to look for in a product. I read many claims that this product was the only one (that I came across) that worked long term after proper use. I can't say my lips are fuller or plumper after a couple months of using it daily and nightly. The reason I bought a second one was because of the ingredients inside were what was recommended for preventing premature wrinkles and keeping lips hydrated. I am still young so can't speak to 1st part, but I can say that I like the hydrating effect. Only issue is when you are in a hurry and need lipstick and not gloss. I haven't tried any colors but clear, so I cannot speak to how the variety of colors look. I gave 4 stars because saying lip treatment with some possible lip plumping is better than saying it is a lip plumper. Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss - Chiffon Pink|Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss - Chiffon Pink
Glez W.
Palm Harbor, FL
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss uploaded by Glez W.
I never tried lip plumper before until I found this one, it’s the most amazing thing because it gives your lips a little bit of a boost and a good plump. I personally love the shade SPICY MAUVE!
Giselle P.
New Castle, DE
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss uploaded by Giselle P.
Me encanta se mira que mis labios están grandes se miran brilló sos se mira bien dura lo recomiendo
Paula G.
Sacramento, CA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss uploaded by Paula G.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I’ve been contemplating on having my lips done but after using this product I won’t need to. This stuff is amazing and look how wonderful my lips look. Purchase this at Ulta
Josie C.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper | Gloss uploaded by Josie C.
I already have full lips, but I got given several of these and decided to give them a try. Let’s start with the packaging. It’s a bit much for how small the tube is, but that’s par for the course with lippies anymore, and it does need a little extra room so the button doesn’t get pressed. The application is relatively easy. It’s a clear silicone tube that has a hole. No doe foot, nothing unhygienic in the slightest. You do have to click the primer button a million times before the first use however. I’m trying the clear gloss first. My lips are currently pale as I’m still recovering from anemia, and also I’m just really white. The application of the clear gloss has resulted in my lips turning a bright berry color. They have also started to swell some, which, considering this is a plumper, is kind of a good thing? It is also burning. It feels almost like a menthol burn, which makes sense with menthoxypropanediol as an ingredient. (menthoxypropanediol is a synthetic menthol.) The product has a pleasant scent, smelling lightly of buttercream icing. The ingredient list has some big names, such as hyaluronic acid and niacin. And finally, our price point. These puppies are not cheap, though Walmart now carries a few of the product. A single full sized averages about $25. This is a long term product, so I will absolutely update my results in a month! They claim after a month, that there will be a permanent plump effect.
Andrea Z.
Sykesville, MD
I found this lip plumper really nice! The sting was very manageable, not too harsh. The gloss wasn't sticky at all, but it had a nice wear time. I wore it alone but the clear color would be really nice as a topper, it had so much shine. I will probably buy this when my free sample runs out.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been using this for the past few days and I love it. I usually hate wearing lip glosses but this changed my mind. It’s clear, non sticky and makes your lips appear fuller without that strong tingling feeling that other lip plumpers a give you. It’s not a life changing difference but it’s there. The only con is that it doesn’t last past a few hours on my lips. It might just be because I have to keep placing my mask out, or it might be the product itself. I’ll use it more without it and update. Oh and also the clicker on this tube is annoying. But I guess it’s more hygienic than dipping a wand back I to a tube a million times lol
Terry S.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best plumpers out there! I have very thin lips! Before applying this Grande Cosmetics plumper in clear, I use my fingers to stretch my upper lip a bit and get the blood flowing. At that point I apply the plumper, and a few minutes later, I follow with Buxom lip plumper in clear. The result is what you see in my photo. Nothing crazy, but I need to post a before pic so you can see how much difference it makes! Highly recommend!