Does this really work? How long until you notice results?
Campbell, CA - il y a 3 mois

5 answers

I love it. I actually just got my 2nd tube not too long ago.i feel like after 2 or 3 weeks I started noticing my lashes looking longer and fuller.
il y a 3 mois
I would say a few weeks. I’m not good about putting it on daily. Jus tout above lash line. Not right on it. I DO notice when I don’t use it
il y a 3 mois
I got a sample of it in a Sephora favorites box and it does work! I found out the hard way that you only put it on your upper lash line and not the lower lash line. I got a painful reaction (a bump) on lower lash line after using it. But I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and have noticed that both my upper and lower lashes have gotten a lot longer and they even look a little thicker too. I am pretty impressed with the serum.
il y a 3 mois
I would say it definitely works after a while of consistent use. However, I personally had some negative effects after I saw my results within a few months. Yes, my lashes grew longer, but they also grew in whispy and became wonky. My lashes now kind of grows straight down and won’t hold a curl anymore. Keep in mind, I’m also in my 40’s, so this all might be coincidence. I have a friend who has been using this for quite a while and she thinks it works great for her. I would say, try it, but if you notice anything weird, stop using it.
il y a 3 mois
It takes weeks but there’s so many bad reactions to it. It burns your eyes and in the mornings it makes my eyes so red and irritable. I don’t have sensitive skin either. :(