MakeupEye MakeupMascaraGrande Cosmetics
GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum

WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.

Does anyone know if this can be used while you have lash extensions? I have been dying to try it and received a sample from Ulta but am scared to ruin my extensions.
Looking to get a quick boost for my natural lashes - will this serum work? Any other suggestions?
Does this actually make a difference?
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum!
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Angelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff has CHANGED THE GAME. I already have pretty long lashes but when i tell you This stuff works!!!! So amazing. So worth the price! Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Alexis Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
My Asian genetics did not bless me with long eyelashes and for the longest time I thought there was nothing I could do about it. I’ve tried so many serums and nothing worked for me UNTIL THIS. I swear this stuff is amazing and it’s a very noticeable difference. Worth every penny.
rhiannon B.
E Longmeadow, MA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by rhiannon B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Defiantly works!! I saw results within a week of consistent use. I keep it with my toothbrush so I remember to use it every night. It’s a three month supply so it’s worth the moneys
Raisa H.
Buffalo, NY
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Raisa H.
If you guys have not tried this yet, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! This is by far one of the most OUTSTANDING product I have ever used on my eyes! It changed my lash game and took it to another level. I've been using this product for almost 2 years and it's worth every penny. I literally can go on and on. It is fantastic. Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Natasha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this serum. I bought it just over a month ago and been using it twice a day. I had been getting lash extensions for about 2 years and when I stopped getting them, my natural lash length was all gone. Since I started using this serum, my lashes have grown so much in a short period of time. I plan on using it for a long time. The bottle has a lot of product for travel size.
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have short and straight Asian lashes so this has been a godsend. It doesn’t just strengthen your lashes, it will also make them grow longer and prevent fallout. My real lashes + mascara get mistaken for falsies all the time because of this product! It does cause darkening of the eyelids but I don’t mind because it looks like a subtle eyeshadow!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by katelyn L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was so excited to get this in my Sephora pop box !!!! I have been wanting to try this for a long time now . First my favorite part is that the serum is thick so it doesn’t run and get into your eyes . With my other lash serum it’s too liquid like and runs and is horrible when it goes in your eyes . I’ve only been using this for about 4 days so far but I absolutely love it !!!
Sriyana V.
Leland, NC
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Sriyana V.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Sriyana V.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you hate wearing lashes or if you are like me who doesn’t know how to apply false lashes then you need this . This thing helps grow your lashes longer and thicker . I love it so far . Easy application too .
Victoria R.
Winston Salem, NC
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Victoria R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love the Grande serum and mascara. It works very very well on my lashes. It’s a great price point too. Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Sephora
To be honest, at first I didn’t really believe this would do anything. However, over time, I was proven to be very mistaken!!! My lashes have literally doubled in size since the beginning of the month when I started this serum! They are also so much fuller! I am amazed!!!!

684 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandi D.
Edmonton
19 days ago
I Have been using Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum . The instructions say to use every night u til desired length and then every other night. My question is…has anyone ever reached their “desired length” and/or at what point do you know your lashes will not get any longer and you can change up your routine? And are their better serums out their that might allow my lashes to continue to grow?
Anastasia A. 19 days ago
Commenting on this cause I’m interested in seeing the answers.
Kirsten C.
Dorset
a month ago
Mallory O. 18 days ago
I got the 6 week small size from Sephora assuming it probably wouldn’t work. I’ve been using it a few weeks but not every single night as I forget sometimes and honestly I’ve been so shocked at how long my lashes have gotten lol. Like amazed by it. I hope if I continue to use it I’ll get more fullness to them as well because so far it’s mostly just the length that has been noticeable. But I swear it actually worked for me. And I was super skeptical. But everyone is different so I would buy the small one like I did to try it out and see if it’s worth buying the bigger one ya know. Good luck and I hope it works for you too if you decide to try it. 🤗