MakeupEye MakeupMascaraGrande Cosmetics
GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil

Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil

by Grande Cosmetics

WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.

Heyy luvvs❤️!!! I was wondering if yall have any suggestions for a mascara that makes your eyes go POW and keeps your eyes and lashes healthy? Thanks babes!!
Does this actually work???
Whhat are your favorite products to grow thick, long, lashes?
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil!
Regina S.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Regina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Let's start with: professional lash extensions ruined my lashes. I decided to try Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum and after 3 short months I am absolutely amazed at my results. So, the search for a perfect mascara was on. I didn't have very high hopes because mascara, after extensions, may as well be dead. Wellllllllll, I was wrong. Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil is very much alive and I LOVEEEEEE it! I first put it on and spent 3 hours in the sweltering heat at the pool to see how well it lasted and if I'd have racoon eyes. Happy to report, they looked perfect. I love that it also has nourishing ingredients that help lashes grow! I am telling everyone about it now!
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Aditi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
ᴋᴇʏ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛꜱ 🌟Infused with castor oil which promotes intense lush, dense looking lashes 🌟It instantly lifts, lengthens, and adds volume 🌟Individually thicken and separate each lash 🌟Natural wax for a buildable application 🌟It gives natural shine and gloss to the lashes 🌟 Free from any harsh chemicals and parabens ᴍʏ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ 💫It instantly gave lifted, voluminous lashes with just one coat 💫Doesnot have any fallout or clump even with multiple coats 💫Lashes look natural, long and not fake which attracted me more towards this 💫I got amazing volume which I always lacked with other mascaras. It was long lasting too. 💫I also loved the gold packaging which makes it look more sophisticated. 💫It has castor oil, which is naturally a thick oil, but surprisingly this mascara is not at all thick and so easy to apply. So, if you are someone like me who doesnot wear falsies, yet want amazing lashes, try this one👍Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil
Martina S.
North Hills, CA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Martina S.
Wonderful mascara for my long straight lashes! It gives me the volume I need and it curls my lashes nicely giving me a fake lash effect and doesn’t smudge under my eyes easily which is the biggest plus!
Estefania K.
Seattle, WA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Estefania K.
I’d say this is the nicest mascara I’ve ever owned. It gives a drama look as its name says. It last for the whole day or even more without leaving residues around your eyes. I’ve had it for months already and it’s still usable. I’d recommend it and I’d buy it again. I love it!!
Amber T.
Springfield, MO
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Amber T.
Omg. I got this in my BoxyCharm this month and this stuff is incredible! Easy to apply. I didn’t think it made a difference but when I put my glasses on, my lashes were scratching the lens because they are so long!!!! Definitely would purchase again!
Sabrina M.
Delray Beach, FL
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Sabrina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was blessed with naturally dark, long and curved lashes but I am always looking to define and thicken my lashes. A lot of mascaras I have tried in the past, excel at lengthening for a dramatic effect but I haven’t had much luck finding a mascara that defines each individual lash without clumping and making my lashes look natural. Meet GrandeDrama! This mascara does exactly what I have been looking for all this time. At first I was worried about the almost “messy” looking applicator but it is great for applying the mascara to my lashes. This mascara manages to coat and define each individual lash making my lashes appear thicker and darker. It also slightly adds length, but nothing to dramatic, for a natural look. Most importantly, the mascara does all of that without clumping!
Angela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Angela M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara definitely pops your lashes but if you are not careful you can get spider leg lashes where they look like clumps. I don't know if it makes your lashes thicker, but it makes them look dramatic for sure. I like it but I probably wouldn't buy it again over others I like better
Rebecca M.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Rebecca M.
This a awesome game changer in mascara doesn’t dry out nor breaks your lashes the formula keeps them long and thicker without weighing them down I’ve used for a month now without using another and my lashes feel condition and healthy looking without lose of my own lashes #gamechange
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Tia S.
I have heard a lot of hype about this product and I got see for myself if it was worth it or not. The first time I tried it, I couldn't help it I loved it! My lashes looked so good and it was buildable just how I like it. I felt my lashes looked super long and I love that! I would recommend and would love to get another one.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil uploaded by Betzabe C.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeDRAMA Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil im very impressed by this mascara doesn’t fleak and you can used two coats and your eyelashes will be super long and beautiful
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
il y a un an
tea K. il y a un an
Strong all day, does not come out of sight. Does not irritate the eyes. Thickens and extends the lashes. I like this product