Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW

by Grande Cosmetics

An award-winning eyebrow enhancing serum that promotes fuller and thicker-looking brows in just 6-8 weeks with full results in 4 months. This serum’s blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids conditions brow hairs for a healthy and restored look. It is ideal for enhancing sparse or thinning brows, and it's also helpful in restoring the appearance of misshapen or over plucked brows.

does this actually make your brows grow?
I recently received this product in a beauty box and am a bit skeptical. Has anyone with sparse brows seen any growth after using this product? Did you experience itchiness or irritation? Would you purchase again?
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW ? I have been dying to try this. Has anyone had a really great result or experience using it? Is it worth what you pay?
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW!
How would you rate this product?
Raisa H.
Buffalo, NY
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Raisa H.
Much like the Grande lash serum, this brow serum is also amazing. I only wish I took before and after (now) picture. I have brow hair but very light so it's almost non existent. This not only filled them in and made them look darker but also I have more hair now. My brows look full and healthy. It also makes my job a lot easier to apply brow products while doing makeup. Highly recommended! Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW
Jennifer B.
Tell City, IN
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this, for my brows! I used it in this picture and my brows lasted literally alllll night long, and I worked a 10 hour shift! It’s not super thick, but the right amount for a smooth natural looking brow! I didn’t personally think it was too pricey, but to each their own opinions on prices. I recommend trying it, if you’re searching for something new for your brows!
Danielle C.
Carthage, MS
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Danielle C.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Danielle C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been attempting to grow out my sparse brows. Grande Brow has been a miracle! It's a slow process, but I have growth at the front of my brows where I've never had hair. They're also slightly thicker. You just have to be consistent. I'm on my second tube so far. I'd totally recommend this product!
Johanna B.
Odenton, MD
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Johanna B.
I can’t say enough about this product. I started plucking my brows in seventh grade and now at 34, they had never been so thin and sparse. I started using Grande Brow and within 4 months, there was a drastic difference!! Hair has started growing back in spots that haven’t had hair in literally a decade. I’m a believer!
Jackie D.
berkeley
Purchased at: Sephora
Woke up this morning with my kitty (hehe) and found that my eyebrows finally look full (before picture is with the red mask)! I haven’t noticed any itching or discoloration or darkening of the eyes. I was really weary of serums but they actually do work. Keep in mind this is the only eyebrow serum I’ve used and I also over plucked one of my brows 🙄
Jennifer P.
Phoenix, AZ
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Jennifer P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got the 4 month supply. Its a clear serum easy to put on with paint brush applicator in the bottle. Dries quickly and isnt flaky at all. Use it when I do my skin care routine at night. We will see how much they grow.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Azita C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I was skeptical wether to expect any results from this. I would say it took about a month but I did see faster growth. I did not see any new hairs.
Brooklyn B.
Spokane, WA
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Brooklyn B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best stuff I have ever used. I have a problem with plucking my eyebrows to nothing. This is the only stuff that actually worked and made my eyebrows grow back thick and long. Took a few weeks to see progress. But it’s worth it!
Georgia V.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Georgia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is the best. I've been using it for almost a year now. Takes a few weeks to see a real difference but it's totally worth it. My brows are the thickest they've ever been and even filled in the patches of missing hair. Also it doesn't irritate the skin at all. Now I use it about every other day for maintenance. Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW
Hallie H.
Rochester, MN
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Hallie H.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW uploaded by Hallie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was honestly sceptical when I purchased this but the results are in the photos. A while back I had slitted my brow and ever since it was grown back all uneven. After a few weeks of consecutively using this product my brows grew out and now look a lot fuller and more even. Just LOOK at the difference!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Suzanne B.
Jena, LA
il y a 6 mois
Melyssa F. il y a 6 mois
Yes it works. Use it daily for about 2 weeks and you’ll see results. Unfortunately my eyes developed redness and discharge so I had to stop using it but I love it.
Meadow W.
Fulton, NY
il y a 9 mois
Kareen J. il y a 9 mois
It does, however it’s not going to miraculously work overnight. You need to be consistent, patient and realistic! You won’t have brows like Lily Collins, but it will speed up the hair growth cycle a bit and you will notice sparse areas will look fuller and your hair strands will be a lot longer.
Krystal G.
Monroe, MI
il y a un an
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW Has anybody had good results with this serum?
Heather C. il y a un an
Never heard of them, sorry.
Aneesha E.
Lexington, KY
il y a un an
Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW I love the eyelash serum, but is the eyebrow serum just as good? I have really sparse eyebrows and would love from them to be thicker and fuller.
Laura K. il y a 4 mois
It works, but it takes time to get them where you want. They definitely don’t grow back evenly. But you will see growth for sure!