Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara

by Grande Cosmetics

What it is: A revolutionary conditioning mascara to flaunt a faux lash look. What it does: Grande Mascara lets you get the faux lash look with your own natural lashes. This exclusive, rich-black mascara not only provides extreme length and volume, but...

What are your thoughts on Grande Cosmetics mascara and lash serum? I’ve been wanting to try them since being pregnant and had to wait until after breastfeeding. Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara ? Is this like better than sex's mascara? Or is it better?
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara What are your thoughts on this, compared to Tarteist lash paint, IT superhero, and Too Faced BTS mascaras?
Start your review of Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara!
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara uploaded by Dorina A.
I bought a mini to try, and I hated the formula. The wand is thick, so it’s hard to get full use of the product. It’s dry, clumpy and flakes throughout the day. I didn’t like this mascara.
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara uploaded by Natasha G.
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It truly surprised me because although the wand looked nice, it didn’t look like anything out of the ordinary. It turns out that it’s perfect! My eyes are extremely sensitive and this mascara doesn’t irritate them at all. It leaves my lashes looking fuller, longer, and curled even after I remove it (probably because of the conditioners it contains). I also love that it’s smudge proof, yet is easy to remove. I don’t like to wake up with mascara around my eyes after I’ve already removed it. I highly recommend this! Grande Cosmetics GrandeMASCARA, Black
Trinum J.
San Ramon, CA
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara uploaded by Trinum J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara doesn’t really make your lashes grow even though it claims that it has a lash enhancer serum in it. I do really like the wand of this mascara and how it makes the lashes longer. It’s all length, no volume!
Mya B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara uploaded by Mya B.
One of my favorite mascaras! Grande mascara, it increases lash volume and length. It is not a clumpy mascara which I love !! I got a kit from the Grande cosmetics site and it included the mascara and serum! For less than $25 use my code myabarajas15 at checkout you will not regret. Follow me for more honest reviews 🌷💕
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara uploaded by Shianne P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Truly love this mascara! When I wear it my lashes are so long and full and I can tell since pairing this with the serum it’s significantly grew my lashes! It is long lasting does not clump or bleed! I’d recommend the only thing I can’t love is it made dark hair under my eyes!!! 🙈 lol it’s embarrassing so I ceased use after over a month but I have naturally dark hair everywhere else and this side effect of the serum or growth products I’m just here to say it happened to me so I will cycle it (?)
Ryan B.
This is a good mascara. It makes my lashes look really long. It does seem to clump a bit if you pull out to much product on the brush at once so I try to make sure not to do that when I'm using this mascara. It is a rich formula. It does not flake like a lot of other mascara's I've tried. The packaging is really nice. It also has peptides in it to help strengthen your lashes!
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I did not like this mascara. It was clumpy and hard to use, not creamy or smooth. I didn’t find it lengthening or volumizing. Overall, this wasn’t for me, but I didn’t use it long enough to see about any other benefits.
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara uploaded by Alexis G.
This is a fantastic mascara. It's creamy and rich, but not too wet. It doesn't flake or end up under the eye. I do think it helps keep your lashes healthy. It creates a very pigmented, full and lengthened lash. It's one of my favorites and I would recommend and repurchase!
Brittany P.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
I loveeeee this mascara! I got a sample through Sephora and I fell in love immediately! It thickens your lashes after continuous use on top of not just making them look longer! A little on the pricier side, but sooo worth it! A must try
Lucy V.
Huntington Pk, CA
Grande Cosmetics Grande Mascara uploaded by Lucy V.
Is it okay to say that this is my favorite mascara! I always using this one for all my looks it is long lasting doesn’t run off! My lashes love this one! I would definitely recommend it!🖤
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ruby S.
Midlothian, TX
il y a 3 ans
Jacob T. il y a un an
I hate to admit it, but I think TooFaced makes the better mascara; but in all honesty the Nyx mascaras are where it’s at. Bomb.com products and you’re not breaking the bank for your eyelashes to look black 🤷‍♂️
Rachel S.
Bluffton, SC
il y a 3 ans
Taylor B. il y a 3 ans
I think out of the three for me, It cosmetics is the best. It isn’t as clumpy as the other two (I have both) and really makes my lashes big and long. Plus I’ve noticed it doesn’t flake as bad as BTS! Hope this helps!