BY ROCKSTAR GAMES #6 in Xbox Games

• Is this game pretty vulgar and disturbing? Thank you for ...6 Answers
  • Is this worth buying for xbox one? I have it for xbox 360...1 Answers
  • Who plays this and what's your favorite thing to do8 Answers
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? Legit the best gave you can get for any video game device. It’s fun and it has such great graphics it’s almost like real life. There’s a little bit of everything in these games and they never disappoint

What I would change? inappropriate and useless parts of the game like prostitutes/ strip clubs. Not a far, but it’s whatever

Would you buy again? Yes
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is definitely not for kids! Now after seeing that this game is the best game to play! You can literally do anything in this game. You can smoke, drink, drive cars to plains to boats, play darts , hunt, race, buy clothes, hair cuts, go to the strip club, buy stocks, and that's not even starting with the missions! The missions in this game are so fun and unpredictable. This game is easy 5 out of 5. you can finish the missions and still not be done with the game. its like The Sims thugs. and the music is fire.
Mare R.
Where do I start?! This game is awesome! I love playing it online with friends! You can customize your own character, which is really cool. But then you can go online and do heists with friends! There are also things like races or other mini games that you can play to win money. It’s a great game to play with friends because there is a lot to do. I’ve played the story mode but not the whole way through. I’d have to say that isn’t bad either. But I mostly play it for the online part of it.
Ieva P.
Seminole, OK
I have been playing GTA V for 4 years now. I also started my character from lvl 1 - lvl 90 three times. I have seen GTA V online change so much it's scary but I do feel like you can't have a lot of money on GTA unless your cheating or buying stuff online and it is VERY disappointing. It makes me not want to play no more because it's waste of time
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this game is perfect game to get away if you want to be a psychopath or a gangster or just chill out people's for no reason this is the perfect game it is has very good quality a lot of missions out of recommended to any gamer as myself I love shooting games and this would be the one
Marquita S.
Richmond
Gamer Expert Level 1
My brother absolutely loves this game. He has houses, cars, money, and contacts. He sees the improvements year by year. The game is expensive but worth every penny His favorite feature is the missions. He would recommend this game to other gamers.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have always like grand theft auto. I typically try and follow the story line, but sometimes I just want to drive around. They are the average video game price. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone under age 16, but That’s me. If I’m not mistaken there are a lot of cheat codes or cheat videos online if you are stuck.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Grand Theft Auto will always be a classic, I grew up watching my brother play & now I sometimes play on my boyfriends PS4. I usually just ride around looking for missions to do or try to do dare devil things such as evading the police when you have five stars. It’s a fun game to pay time if you have nothing to do.
Treva L.
Fostoria
Gamer Expert Level 1
When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other. Grand Theft Auto V for PC offers players the option to explore the award-winning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in resolutions of up to 4k and beyond, as well as the chance to experience the game running at 60 frames per second.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
What more could you ask for in GTA. Same actions different story. Still an amazing game through and through. It is fun and enjoyable. Lots of hours of gameplay. It is affordable now that it has been out for a while and I would recommend it to players over the age of 18 unfortunately.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Is this game as nasty as I hear as far as prostitutes and violence?
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Is this a good game? age appropriate? should I get this for my 18 year old cousin?
Brittany E.
Out of all the other GTA games, how would you rank this one? What makes this one different?
Reggie V.
Frankfort, IN
Is this game worth buying? i never got to buy this game cuz i wasn't old enough to buy it and my parents wouldn't buy it. now that I'm old enough should i buy it? cant believe its still $60
José F.