BY ROCKSTAR GAMES #5 in Xbox Games

• Is this game pretty vulgar and disturbing? Thank you for ...5 Answers
  • Is this worth buying for xbox one? I have it for xbox 360...1 Answers
  • Who plays this and what's your favorite thing to do7 Answers
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? Legit the best gave you can get for any video game device. It’s fun and it has such great graphics it’s almost like real life. There’s a little bit of everything in these games and they never disappoint

What I would change? inappropriate and useless parts of the game like prostitutes/ strip clubs. Not a far, but it’s whatever

Would you buy again? Yes
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
I'm on the verge on this one if I'm being honest. So I've played all of the GTA games and they were all entertaining but with gtav I have mixed feelings about it.

So first of all the offline game play and story mode is great. It has so many hours of gameplay but then it gets boring after a long while. It feels repetitive and it loses its playability.

Then online play was so fun at first with all the mods and glitches while at times frustrating, I must admit, it was just devine. The bad thing is that now the heists and missions don't really let you earn enough money to roam freely and buy the greatest things in the game. You basically rely on buying shark cards in order to have a good time. That's not fun I play games to play in a different reality for fun not to worry about not having enough in cash funds to buy a tank. Like if I was a jet and the fastest cars why do I have to pay so much for a game?

All in all it is a fun game to play with friends with whom you can create all kinds of chaos online.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is definitely not for kids! Now after seeing that this game is the best game to play! You can literally do anything in this game. You can smoke, drink, drive cars to plains to boats, play darts , hunt, race, buy clothes, hair cuts, go to the strip club, buy stocks, and that's not even starting with the missions! The missions in this game are so fun and unpredictable. This game is easy 5 out of 5. you can finish the missions and still not be done with the game. its like The Sims thugs. and the music is fire.
Mare R.
Where do I start?! This game is awesome! I love playing it online with friends! You can customize your own character, which is really cool. But then you can go online and do heists with friends! There are also things like races or other mini games that you can play to win money. It’s a great game to play with friends because there is a lot to do. I’ve played the story mode but not the whole way through. I’d have to say that isn’t bad either. But I mostly play it for the online part of it.
Ieva P.
Seminole, OK
I have been playing GTA V for 4 years now. I also started my character from lvl 1 - lvl 90 three times. I have seen GTA V online change so much it's scary but I do feel like you can't have a lot of money on GTA unless your cheating or buying stuff online and it is VERY disappointing. It makes me not want to play no more because it's waste of time
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this game is perfect game to get away if you want to be a psychopath or a gangster or just chill out people's for no reason this is the perfect game it is has very good quality a lot of missions out of recommended to any gamer as myself I love shooting games and this would be the one
Marquita S.
Richmond
Gamer Expert Level 1
My brother absolutely loves this game. He has houses, cars, money, and contacts. He sees the improvements year by year. The game is expensive but worth every penny His favorite feature is the missions. He would recommend this game to other gamers.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have always like grand theft auto. I typically try and follow the story line, but sometimes I just want to drive around. They are the average video game price. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone under age 16, but That’s me. If I’m not mistaken there are a lot of cheat codes or cheat videos online if you are stuck.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
My son loves this game! He has all 5 of them and says it’s one of his favorite games. He loves that he is able to play with other players around the world because it challenges him which is a good thing. I admit you do have to watch what age plays this game because there is a lot of parts not recommended for younger boys. But over all a great game.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Grand Theft Auto will always be a classic, I grew up watching my brother play & now I sometimes play on my boyfriends PS4. I usually just ride around looking for missions to do or try to do dare devil things such as evading the police when you have five stars. It’s a fun game to pay time if you have nothing to do.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Is this game as nasty as I hear as far as prostitutes and violence?
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Is this a good game? age appropriate? should I get this for my 18 year old cousin?
Brittany E.
Out of all the other GTA games, how would you rank this one? What makes this one different?
Reggie V.
Frankfort, IN
Is this game worth buying? i never got to buy this game cuz i wasn't old enough to buy it and my parents wouldn't buy it. now that I'm old enough should i buy it? cant believe its still $60
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
Favorite vehicle to drive in the game?