Grand Marnier Liqueur

Orange & cognac.
Paris-France.
375 ml.
40% alc./vol.

Who else loves this liquor?
What is your favorite mixer to pair with Grand Marnier?
What can you mix with this to make a punch?
Start your review of Grand Marnier Liqueur!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This liqueur has a great flavor and tastes delicious when used in margaritas, baking or as a shot. in 1 review
4 months agoLos Angeles, CA
I love Grand Mariner Liqueur for cocktails. It adds depth and flavor without being overpowering (if you pour correctly, that is). It's also a great addition for chocolate desserts!
3 months ago
I am a big fan of this cordial. I use it to make decadent brownies. There. Is room for improvement in everything. I am not sure how I would improve it. I believe it is considering similar  cordials are a lot more expensive.  I will buy it again when it is finished.
6 months agoStafford, TX
Grand Marnier Liqueur uploaded by Yolanda C.
This is a holiday drink for me. I keep several bottles around when I know the guest will show up. My clients overseas love this also mixed with sweet tea.

It is sweet, strong, and the citrus taste warms you up.

This is not my favorite orange drink but it is delicious.

The price is high but the quality is excellent.

It is sweet, strong, and the citrus taste warms you up.

This is not my favorite orange drink but it is delicious.

The price is high but the quality is excellent.
a year agoNew Orleans , LA
Yeeees!!!!!! This is my Favorite Liqueur! It has a smooth rich citrusy flavor. And it warms the soul. Try it chilled, on the rocks, as a shot, or it can be mixed in a cocktail. Drink Up!!!
5 months agoSt Louis Park, MN
Grand Marnier is a key ingredient when making good margaritas. I used it in a strawberry margarita I made, and it tasted like a high quality drink you would get at a restaurant. The only negative is it is pretty expensive.. so I won’t buy it very frequently.
2 years agoFayetteville, NC
Another favorite of mine. My husband and i tend to like stronger drinks but I have issues with the harshness. So I will take this add some red bull and it taste a lot better!
2 years ago
Loveee this in my margaritas, I Never make one without it! 2 oz patron, 1 oz granmarnier, 1oz cointreau and top with some citrus mix and BAM!!! PERFECT MARGARITA!
a year agoHarrisburg, IL
Love Grand Marnier Liqueur! It makes wonderful holiday treats as well as drinks. I make Grand Marnier Ball by replacing the rum in my vintage family rum balls recipe! Yum!
2 years agoLong Beach, CA
Found the typo which showed up as Grand Mariner during the snap survey. Posting this in the right one hopefully...

Taste is good (it is an orange liquor). My favorite feature is that it's very versatile with both drinks AND food. Most of all, CRÊPES.

Some crêpe places serve it mixed with chocolate and it is so delicious! I've been meaning to try making that at home.

3 years ago
Grand Marnier is one liqueur that tastes and smells fantastic. It is a holiday staple in my house and can enhance so many drinks. It is on the expensive side, but a little bit goes a long way. The most common way we use it in my house is actually in my mom's homemade carrot cake recipe.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...