Grand Marnier 750ml

by Grand Marnier

Does anyone else mix this with cranberry juice?
Start your review of Grand Marnier 750ml!
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Grand Marnier is a smooth citrus liquor. It is great in mixed cocktails or also in baking. We use it to make a chocolate orange infused cake that is to die for.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Time to get lit. Mix it up and make a good drink. Pour it up for some friends. Perfect as is on the rocks too mmmmm
Nneka P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Nice sipping and smooth taste. Great with pineapple juice on rocks. I have been using for over 10 years and will continue. Also makes awesome cocktails with a hint of orange flavor.
En B.
Crepe Suzette can never be without Grand Marnier. It is the best orange liqueur and no other alternatives come close. You don't have to buy a big bottle, a little goes a long way so you can get those little bottles instead. Highly recommend to all.
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Grand Marnier is a great liqueur as a mixer or on it's own. It adds a subtle orange flavor to cocktails and is also very good as a shot. I definitely recommend if you are looking to add citrus flavor to any drink. It is easy to find in most liquor stores.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love grand Marnier I put it and pretty much most of my drinks and everybody always says how great it is there is no room for improvement I think for me it has met expectations and went above and beyond it's a great value and I would certainly a buy at a God and I would definitely recommend it to other people as well
Shannon Tew W.
So many uses beyond mixed drinks! Especially good for making #chocolates and desserts! #musthave during the #holidayseason.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I don't ever drink this by itself but as a margarita lover and bartender I add this to my "top shelf" margaritas all the time. It ready adds that extra something.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite of all time. I love the flavor it goes down very smooth I drink it on the rocks warm however it does the job for me I just love it
Paul D.
The best liqueur I've ever drank. I use it in mixes and I use it in recipes. I love it!! I recommend trying it.