Grand Marnier 750ml uploaded by Bebe B.Grand Marnier 750ml uploaded by Bebe B.

BY GRAND MARNIER

• Does anyone else mix this with cranberry juice?3 Answers
Jessica W.
Wylie, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This great tasting cognac isn't just for an amazing Margarita. The orange flavored liqueur is so smooth & sweet that it's perfect for sipping on! Throw it in the freezer so there's no need to serve it on the rocks. Have it after a meal or just when you need to relax!
Emily R.
Portland, OR
Grand Marnier is a nice orange liqueur. The difference between it and say Cointreau is that Grand Marnier tends to be sweeter. It's cognac and triple sec, whereas Cointreau is a straight Triple Sec, and much drier. It's a good thing to have in your liquor cabinet if you make a lot of margaritas, because the addition of it in a margarita adds an extra layer of complexity that Triple Secs typically don't have. I have a friend that literally won't drink a margarita without it.
Kizzy A.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I can often be found at my antique bar making a cocktail or two. Grand marnier is a staple that I keep on my bar and mixes well with any cocktail. I often think outside of the box and love adding grand marnier to give a traditional drink a different spin or to have my guests wondering what's in the cocktail. If you use grand marnier as a sidecar or in certain recipes, do something different next time. Add it to champagne alone with a splash of mango juice for a spin on the traditional mimosa. Have fun with it. Cheers!!!!
Bebe B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Grand Marnier has a great orange scented taste. Not over barring. It's great in mixed drinks or chilled on the rocks.
Personally I like to dip 🍓 with some Chocolate🍫 and inject some Grand Marnier into the berry 🙌💋📷
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love grand Marnier I put it and pretty much most of my drinks and everybody always says how great it is there is no room for improvement I think for me it has met expectations and went above and beyond it's a great value and I would certainly a buy at a God and I would definitely recommend it to other people as well
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Grand Marnier is a great liqueur as a mixer or on it's own. It adds a subtle orange flavor to cocktails and is also very good as a shot. I definitely recommend if you are looking to add citrus flavor to any drink. It is easy to find in most liquor stores.
En B.
Crepe Suzette can never be without Grand Marnier. It is the best orange liqueur and no other alternatives come close. You don't have to buy a big bottle, a little goes a long way so you can get those little bottles instead. Highly recommend to all.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Grand Marnier is one of my all time favorite. I personally love it straight. But my husband uses it in her margaritas. I love the hint of orange but jot too much. I would drink a glass while wrapping Xmas presents. The price is high but the taste is out of this world.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
There is no substitute for Grand Marnier. It is a wonderful, quality liquor that can be sipped or added as an ingredient for some great drinks. I personally like it as a cordial and sipped after a good meal. The product is a delicious combination of cognac and citrus. Great taste, great bouquet, great company.
Sarah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't actually drink this stuff - but I have it because my mom loves it - but I used it in a recipe at thanksgiving to make cranberry sauce that was SO popular! Also, pour it over pound cake and top with cool whip! Yum!
Amber Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does anyone else mix this with cranberry juice?