Grand Ferrero Rocher® Milk Chocolate and Hazelnut Ornament 4.4 oz. Package uploaded by Ruqaia S.

BY FERRERO ROCHER

This interpretation of Ferrero Rocher® is a skillful combination of high quality ingredients: exquisite milk chocolate and specially selected hazelnuts offer a distinctive flavor. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Roshni A.
No one can stop eating this ferrero rocher chocolates full of yummy dark cocolates from inside and lots of nuts and crushy from outsideI feel like chips crush with the a lot of chocolate. Very attractive box layer of chocolates inside. No one can stop eat it so yummy and attractive packing .Cocolates wrapped in shining golden cover and when you open godness of nuts and cocolates. Its expensive but the quality is osum outstanding. You can also gift it to the love ones
Katelyn W.
These re really good. I don’t get the often because they are a little on the pricy side but holidays and special occasions I usually buy them an they are a great little treat. I’d recommend these to people who love chocolate
Chelsea R.
Phoenix, NY
These are the greatest chocolates! They have such a rich taste and the texture is amazing with the crispy outter shell and the smooth rich milk chocolate inside. I can only have a few as they are so rich so the small packages work great for me and my budget.
Isha A.
Newark, NJ
Ok so I️ feel very very sorry for you if you’ve never eaten these, because you obviously don’t know what your missing out of! These chocolates HAVE to be everyone’s favorites!
Maria D.
Granada Hills
Yummy these are not only lovely looking but delicious to eat! It’s such a treat you just let them melt in your mouth. The wonderful nut in the middle adds a great pop!
bella💘 C.
I really enjoyed eating this as desert. I taste as real chocolate. I think It is not the most affordable chocolate but it is worth buying.
Jaime C.
This was a fun surprise, the inside is a hollow chocolate hazelnut shell containing two Ferro Roches. Would have expected a third.
Melissa P.
Christiansburg
My husband buys me this every holiday they come out. My absolute favorite candy ever I just wish they weren't so expensive.
abby s.
Got this as a gift and I devoured it in 2 days!
I love this chocolate it is crunchy with nuts and the spread inside OMG!
Andrea S.
These treats are the perfect size for a snack. The chocolate and crispy outer goes great with the creamy Center.
Shravya C.
Hyderabad
These giant Ferrero rocher look amazing