BY FERRERO ROCHER #23 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

This interpretation of Ferrero Rocher® is a skillful combination of high quality ingredients: exquisite milk chocolate and specially selected hazelnuts offer a distinctive flavor. see more...

Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
This is another one of those candies that for me just missed the Mark I just do not like it I cannot like it no matter what I do or how much I've tried it it's just not for me and I don't think it will ever be for me I don't think I'll ever try it again honestly it's just gross for me unfortunately
Leyna N.
East Hartford, CT
This has to be one of my favorite chocolates. It was super fun to try one that fits the size of my hand. The large one is hollow and has the smaller ones inside. You can get it only during holidays since they're limited.
Nea N.
Yuma
These are so delicious and I always get them while I’m at the store to good way to break my diet too darn little devils of chocolatey goodness! If you haven’t tried it I don’t know what you’re doing with your life because you’re surely not enjoying it LOL
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
A must have!! I am over the moon I'm love with this product. They have been a staple sticking stuffer from my mother for years, the whole family loved them! The center is the best part, especially if you let the chocolate warm up when you eat it. Then it's nice and gooey. The nuts may be a issue for some who don't like them.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I love the variety pack the difference flavors. Are just really tasty. I do buy for myself at times. But i buy for friends in the hospital or for a birthday gift. The price is a little costly or i would buy more often. I do buy these at Walmart.
Elaine J.
Tampa
One of the best chocolates ever my family gives them as stuffing stuffers each year walmart is where we usually purchase them the price for the quality and taste is fineits a great value I would keep recommend love this brand it always works ❤❤❤❤
lb o.
Southaven, MS
My whole family and my friends know that I LOVE Ferrero Rocher, and this year my best friend and Dad both gave me one of these HUGE ones. It has a huge chocolate/hazelnut shell and that shell contains four regular ferrero rochers. So great!!
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
I love the smooth chocolate and crunchy parts of the hazelnut on top. The inside of the ball of chocolate melts in your mouth. They’re pricey but so so worth the money. I recommend them to anyone wanting to treat their significant other.
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
I love chocolate but to me, these taste like ashes. I am not a fan of this product and I will not purchase them again. I have friends that love these so to each their own I guess. It is something that you will have to try on your own.
Cecelia C.
United States
Delicious chocolate that makes a great treat or gift for someone! This is high quality chocolate, so it's not a product that I purchase often. However, it hits the spot every time! There are multiple flavors available, and all are wonderful!
Shravya C.
Hyderabad
These giant Ferrero rocher look amazing
Arshifa.s💕💕 ..
india
Can i get this in my voxbox?
Zoe C.
Buenos aires
Is the size the only difference between this chocolate and the original one?