BY FERRERO ROCHER #22 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

This interpretation of Ferrero Rocher® is a skillful combination of high quality ingredients: exquisite milk chocolate and specially selected hazelnuts offer a distinctive flavor. see more...

jessica s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If these weren’t so awful for your health I would eat them every minute. There are like five layers of chocolate-y hazelnut-y creamy crunchy goodness! It’s sweet and flavorful with a real hazelnut in the center to deliver a bit of a crunch to it. The hazelnut cream filling is thick and sweet and you can really taste the hazelnut and chocolate in it. It tastes so much better than just a regular jar of Nutella or some store brand truffle. Highly reccomend!
Kristen S.
Every now and then I will eat some of these because I simply cannot pass them up when they are around. The combination of crunchy, smooth, salty, and sweet is pretty irresistible. They are a bit pricey and full of sugar so these are a nice treat but not an every day staple.
Amy R.
San Ysidro , CA
Love at first bite! Literally, after the very first bite you will taste the hazelnut chocolate. I must admit I don't eat it that often but that's just because I try to stay away from chocolate haha yet when I decide to give myself a treat this is the chocolate of my choice.
lb o.
Clinton, MS
My whole family and my friends know that I LOVE Ferrero Rocher, and this year my best friend and Dad both gave me one of these HUGE ones. It has a huge chocolate/hazelnut shell and that shell contains four regular ferrero rochers. So great!!
Chelcia E.
THESE ARE LIFE!!!!!!!!! These things are heaven in a little gold wrapping. I am currently eating 3 as I'm writing this. I received so many of these for Christmas and I'm so happy. These make the perfect gifts. 10/10 would recommend.
Isaac S.
Tastes amazing! They’re completely delicious. I could probably eat them for the rest of my life and not complain. They feel very expensive and definitely live up to the advertisements. They’re a little bit pricey compared to the alternatives, but it’s totally worth it.
ash M.
I love these candies! I always buy these for myself but also others during the holiday season because theyre great! They are a little pricey but sooooo worth it! You can get them basically at any store such as Jewel or Walmart!
Dorothy D.
We all love these. They are my big brothers very favorite candy.
We make sure that we buy a good size package for him every Christmas.
They have just the right blend of chocolate and nuts! Wrapping is very pretty and festive.
Noor A.
The grant for a rush share chocolate is so good I eat it exceed every day and every time in a yeah yeah bye bye 👋 is the day we get a to go back and to do it iu is that a the whole year to come bye yeah hey 👋 I guess we I’m
Sheleska B.
Gastonia, NC
This is my favorite chocolate since I was a little girl. I Remember my dad giving me a gift and this chocolates in a heart shape box or nice stix . My husband now gift them to me once in a while just because I love them
Shravya C.
These giant Ferrero rocher look amazing
Zoe C.
Buenos aires
Is the size the only difference between this chocolate and the original one?