Top Questions See all 3,906 Q&A
- "went to the grand canyon one spring break years ago, and the images on the super bowl this past weekend were a reminder of how much i want to go back with my kids." in 29 reviews
- "I go there every year and have been going for over a decade now and would not miss this glorious attraction for anything, it is a must see." in 27 reviews
- "Be sure to plan enough time to really explore, don't just look over the edge and cross it off the bucket list... and don't exaggerate it to children :) " in 23 reviews
- "The Grand Canyon is so breath taking and beautiful as soon as I got there and started taking everything in I cried from happiness and excitement" in 18 reviews
- "I made a trip out west about five years ago and we toured multiple national parks including the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands and Brice Canyon." in 13 reviews
Also be aware of the random elk that are just out there enjoying the view...however be super careful a guide told us that mothers can be very protective of their young...and it's a damn wild animal so proceed with caution.
Also take your time here...don't be in a hurry to see the Grand Canyon because it gets better the more you walk. There special monoculars along the trail where you can see interesting aspects of the Grand Canyon like the Colorado river...which I totally forgot about lol.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos