BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml

Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml

by The Ordinary

This water-free solution contains a 5% concentration of an advanced retinoid active complex called granactive retinoid that has been shown to offer better results against multiple signs of ageing than retinol without any of the irritation and drawbacks common with retinol.

What part of my routine should I apply this on?
I didn't pay attention and just found out I was suppose to refrigerate it. It's been open a week :( Should I get a new bottle?
I love The Ordinary products and want to stick with them. I'm starting to get some fine lines. I am currently using granactive retinoid 5% in squalene. Does The Ordinary have a retinoid that will work better? I'm so confused by all of the retinoid products. Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml
Start your review of Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml!
How would you rate this product?
Alli B.
Stockholm
First of all, this has a weird smell, get past it cause the product is great. I was careful not to use too much of it in the beginning as I've heard some people don't react well to it. But i love it! I've used it in combination with a couple of other ordinary products and I love how the routine makes my skin feel and look
Missy  M.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml uploaded by Missy  M.
There isn't great things to say nor is there horrible things to say about this product! It was just so so for me. I started introducing retinols I to my routine about 2 years ago. The ordinary is a fabulous place to start, but this product didn't seem to do alot for my skin.
GIUSEPPE  A.
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml uploaded by GIUSEPPE  A.
Looking for Glowing skin? This is the product for you. I use different types of retinol creams, my dermatologist prescribed me a very strong one. Since it's way too aggressive, I use it only a couple of times per week or less. Instead, I decided to give this serum a go. I use it overnight as dermatologist suggested. I apply it at least 30 min/1hr before bed, to make it sink properly into my skin. I use it at night not only because of sun sensitivity but because it's very oily. I have an oily skin and at day time a product like this wouldn't suit me at all. Anyway, the morning after my skin ALWAYS looks glowing. Pores are minimised, marks and acne scars are less visible, with a more uniform color of my skin. I really like it so far and I can use it around the eyes too without rushes or red eyes. It helps preventing wrinkles too, which is amazing!
Misty F.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Deciem
Simple packaging BUT very effective. I love this retinoid no irritation goes on smooth and just feels nice on your skin.
Ann O.
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml uploaded by Ann O.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you look at the condition of my bottle, it should explain how much I adore this super gentle retinoid in one of of its most bioactive, researched form. What makes it even more amazing is the fact that the carrier of squalene is super hydrating so there is no peeling!!
Trinidee M.
Benbrook, TX
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml uploaded by Trinidee M.
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml uploaded by Trinidee M.
Works well. I can notice a difference. Used it for my night time routine. Cost effective. Used it about 2-3x per week
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,730 reviews
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such an affordable retinol option from The Ordinary!! They are seriously a huge game changer in the skin care industry by ruffling feathers of other high end skin care lines by offering pure straight versions of ingredients consumers ARE so desperate to get their hands on commercially AT an affordable price......welcome the best retinoid at the best price!!😍💋
Leona L.
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml uploaded by Leona L.
This oil is used as part of your PM routine, after water-based serums but before heavier treatments. This water-free solution contains 5% concentration of an advanced retinoid active complex called Granactive Retinoid which helps fight multiple signs of aging. This product was good for my dry skin and it did not irritate my skin. My skin feels soft and supple in the mornings when I wake up. It can get a bit greasy so a little bit goes a long way! The only thing is that it is a little greasy sometimes.
Melody  W.
Los Angeles, CA
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml uploaded by Melody  W.
This proves effective skincare doesn’t have to be expensive! Becomes my favorite night serum instantly. I started from Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion 30Ml first then slowly build up to this strength. My skin has pretty high tolerance so didn’t have any problem with irritation or dryness (my mom uses this too and she has super sensitive skin but her skin is still fine with it. I think the key is starting from once a week and build up the frequency). I use this five time a week (2-3 drops are enough) and my skin is much glowy than ever. Also I see my pores are much tighter with using The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% Zinc 1% 2 Oz/ 60 Ml under it. #nightserum #skincareroutine #skincare #facialoil #musthaveproduct #smoothskin #glowyskin
Vika K.
New Castle, DE
Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane 30ml uploaded by Vika K.
Overall I like this product. Retinoids are very good for your skin but it also irritates. I like that this product does not irritate your skin and doesn’t make it too greasy or oily. But I have seen more effective retinoids and I still don’t like it’s oily texture.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...