Gran Patrón Platinum Tequila

by Patrón

#17 in Tequila

Gran Patron Platinum Tequila is triple distilled and aged to perfection. Claimed to be the smoothest sipping tequila ever produced, Gran Patron Platinum is made with hand-selected blue agave plants from the Highlands of Jalisco. A full-bodied tequila with citrus on the palate, it has a light finish with notes of oak. Every etched label bottle is a handcrafted crystal (lead free) piece of art that is hand polished, signed and numbered. The bottle is packaged in an elegant black presentation case.

How smooth is this tequila? Is it a sipping tequila??
What’s your favorite way to enjoy this tequila?
What does this taste like? ? Similar to what?
Start your review of Gran Patrón Platinum Tequila!
Lois F.
Bridgeport , OH
This is my favorite tequila I love doing shots with a lemon and salt. Or just throwing it on the rocks and sipping. It's very good the taste is lasting and very good. It's smooth and definitely a must have from every classy or fun drinker.
Lavon H.
If I'm drinking Tequila, Patron is what I'm drinking! It's perfect for mixed drinks or straight up! my favorite is for gello shots 😍😋. Never have a bad day with this bottle. Definitely great for the weekend
Karen N.
Pasadena, CA
It has a real smooth taste, Overall one of my favorite tequilas. Price is reasonable as well. Well worth it.
Ginger B.
Edmond, OK
Highlight of an evening is tequila into a shot glass and lime slices served on the side.
Brooke K.
Kewanee
Smooth tasting, when I just want a little nip all it takes is a sip, mixes well with pineapple, orange or pickle juice!!
Tanya L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Gran patron platinum tequila is one of my favorites. It great in margarita or just as a shot with a slice of lime. Smoothe taste collectors packaging. Patron platinuim tequila is affordably priced and i would definately recommend this product to others
Junior V.
This liquor is so good and so strong with 2 to 3 shots it has you feeling so good I suggest this google for people that like to have a good time
Katrina E.
Wonderful aroma..excellent..perfect alone or pairing it. I love it a little chill..I usually serve it at a get together with friends.
Kymberli B.
Gibsonville, NC
If you are looking for a smooth tequila without a strong bite to it this is the one for you! I love how smooth it is but just be careful because it will sneak up on you. The price is a little steep for frequent purchase. I would definitely purchase it for a special event.
Hue T.
Norcross
I love Tequila! Gran Patron is the smoothest sipping Tequila in the Tequila family. I usually buy it from the Liquor store near my house but they have them everywhere. It's very pricey compared to the other Tequila.