BY GRAN CENTENARIO

Gran Cenenario Reposado is a refined, elegant spirit with a well-rounded and balanced character. Unlike most Reposado Tequilas, Gran Centenario Reposado rests for ten months in French Limousin oak casks and utilizes the Seleccion Suave process, whereby older Tequila reserves are added achieving the perfect marriage of oak and agave notes. Subtle hints of vanilla and cinnamon as well as a citrus, pear, and tropical fruitiness emerge from Gran Cenenario Reposado. Its sweet, smooth, and complex flavor is delightful when sipped neat, on the rocks, or when mixed in ultra-premium cocktails such as the Angelita, teh Heavenly Margatini and the Pomegranate Angelita. see more...

Paulina H.
winters
Centenarios is one of my favorites. When we bbq we like having our cold drinks. Sprite with a bit of ice, lime, salt and centenarios make a delicious drink. It has 30% alcohol, i enjoy this on a warm sunny day
Araceli S.
San Marcos
Really soft tequila, really good mixed with sparkling water or squirt soda. I find this tequila to be very inexpensive, packaging is nothing to extravagant but does the job. It taste good, can’t go wrong with this tequila.
Eliana C.
Porterville
This tequila is also good but my favorite is the añejo one from this brand. This tequila in shots does have a burning sensation as it goes down your throat. It is not expensive for me anyways. I would buy again!!
Adriana C.
Tinley Park
In my opinion, this is probably the tastiest tequila to drink. Slightly dangerous but goes down a lot smoother than others. Doesn’t have the harsh taste other tequila’s have. 10/10 would buy again and recommend.
Cici H.
Portland
Gran Centenario is a light tequila that you can afford with out breaking bank yet gives you a large quantity for what you pay for. Met my expectations for that very same reason it is a must for restocking.
Aineth D.
Naples fl
I always keep a bottle of this on hand. Such great flavor best tequila hands down for shots! None of the burning sensation, If you want to impress with your tequila sensation definitely give this a try. Great quality at a great price!
Ivonne C.
S sioux city, NE
My fave tequila at the moment. Good quality tequila. Not a bad price. Goes down smoothly and has a good taste. Can take shot after shot of this tequila as long as I have salt and lime to go with it. Definitely would recommend.
Susana L.
Sturgis, MI
This is one of my favorite tequilas. I usually buy it at any liquor store or convenience store. For tequila lovers this is one of the best out there, it’s affordable and its well worth spending money on:
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
This has to be some of the smoothest tasting tequila I have EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!! My father-in-law brought bball a bottle from Mexico a couple years ago.... never looked back!
Stephanie L.
I've never tried this until I got together with my husband, his family only drinks this kind of tequila they own so many bottles and it's affordable as well it has a nice texture