BY GRAN CENTENARIO

Gran Centenario is Mexico’s most award-winning ultra-premium tequilas. Named in 1895 to commemorate the turn of the new century, Gran Centenario has remained family owned and continues to be hand crafted in small batches at Hacienda Los Camichines in Jalisico, Mexico. The finest 100 % blue agave Tequila is harvested from plants that range from 10-12 years. More mature than the average 6 years standard it is also grown in the Highlands where the soil is richer. The Tequila is rested in never before used French Limousin oak barrels for optimum flavor then blended with aged tequila reserves for the most unbelievably smooth and rich taste see more...

Rebecca L.
glendora
Best tequila ever. I come from a lot of loud Latin women who sip their tequila nightly and the have taught me, this is the smoothest, best tasting tequila there is. This is one of the only tequilas I like to buy.
Samantha N.
Esparto, CA
I recently tried this, the anejo is usually my favorite one but this one is just as good. It is extremely smooth and now one of my favorite tequilas along with the anejo. I will definitely buy it again in the future and I recommend it.
Libeth D.
This ten year old tequila tastes way more mature than it really is. Slighly fruity tasting, great for sipping!
Stephanie  S.
Arlington, TX
Smooth and great price, always purchase this bottle for shots or to make margaritas with it.
Brooklyn L.
The best tequila I’ve ever had. I used to hate tequila. And if I had to drink it - you better believe a lime and chaser weren’t far behind!! We went to Mexico for a couple weeks to vacation and did some tequila tastings. It was the first time I sipped tequila without chasing or gagging. This tequila stole my heart. It goes down so easy. I love it! Made me a tequila lover!
Mich R.
Apodaca NL
De mis tequilas favoritos, económico, delicioso y además con limón y sal, se me hace agua la boca, excelente producto