Grampas Garden Grampa's Garden - Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel - 4 oz. uploaded by Olga Janeth O.

BY GRAMPA'S GARDEN

Sombra's Original Warm Therapy Pain Relieving Gel has become one of the leading topical analgesics in the market today. Sombra is great for chronic conditions and basic aches and pains. Sombras Original Warm Therapy is deeply penetrating with a refreshing citrus scent. Active Ingredients: Menthol 3%, Camphor 3% see more...

Olga Janeth O.
This cream claims to natural relieve any external pain, I use this on me and my husband when we injure ourselves, like when he gets bruised from work i apply a little bit of this and it helps with the external pain and to heal faster.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
I never heard of this, but it's pain relieve gel! I have another gel that I use that I got off of amazon and it's been working great!