Grampas Garden Grampa's Garden - Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel - 4 oz. uploaded by Olga Janeth O.

BY GRAMPA'S GARDEN

Sombra's Original Warm Therapy Pain Relieving Gel has become one of the leading topical analgesics in the market today. Sombra is great for chronic conditions and basic aches and pains. Sombras Original Warm Therapy is deeply penetrating with a refreshing citrus scent. Active Ingredients: Menthol 3%, Camphor 3% see more...

annie m.
ridgetown
My Physio therapist uses this on my neck and I use it almost every night. I got whip lash and the price was reasonable it is very effective. It warms up and makes your muscles relax and it will warm up a second time later in the day or night depending on when you put it on. This product has been just what I needed . Thank you
Olga Janeth O.
This cream claims to natural relieve any external pain, I use this on me and my husband when we injure ourselves, like when he gets bruised from work i apply a little bit of this and it helps with the external pain and to heal faster.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never heard of this, but it's pain relieve gel! I have another gel that I use that I got off of amazon and it's been working great!

Walmart