Grains First Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Hollynn F.

BY GRAINS FIRST

Grains First™ Whole Grain Crackers.
Baked with 10 whole grains & seeds.
Including poppy and black sesame.
100% all natural.
Low in saturated fat.
Made with whole grains.
0g trans fat.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
I buy four boxes of these crackers a week! My toddler eats them all day long and they are great to keep on hand to serve to company too! Healthy and delicious, they are a staple in this house!
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
No more plain saltine crackers for this lady! These are my new favorite crackers! They are super tasty alone or with your favorite foods. I like to eat them with soup, tuna, and sardines. These crackers are full of sesame, poppy, and flax seeds. (If you don't like sesame seeds, then these are not the crackers for you.) I have also found that these crackers don't stale quickly like crackers tend to do. I keep my crackers in the refrigerator tightly wrapped in its own packaging. The crackers I am currently munching on have been in the refrigerator for a month, and they still taste fresh! I will never go back to soda crackers again!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I'm telling you what, ever since I started insanity and started eating healthier I had to resort to whole grain whole wheat everything thinking they would no be good but these crackers are AMAZING!! So good with reduced fat cheeses and have so much flavor. I room need these to everyone trying to eat healthy of just looking for a good cracker to eat. So yummy!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
These crackers are delicious! I love that they are on the healthier side for a snack, and Philadelphia garden vegetable cream cheese is amazing on them, so is laughing cow. They are thick, heavily seeded, and they satisfy that craving for a savory snack.
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love these! Healthy alternative with amazing flavor. I eat them with almost anything; From soups to my own little lunchables
Kavita R.
Good product , used it as a alternate healthy snack.
Can use it with cheese and some toppings
Kay D.
A healthy choice of snack! Very tasty! Try this for yourself! Have a different perspective and lifestyle!