BY GRAINS FIRST

Grains First™ Whole Grain Crackers.
Baked with 10 whole grains & seeds.
Including poppy and black sesame.
100% all natural.

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Foodie Expert
These crackers are delicious! I love that they are on the healthier side for a snack, and Philadelphia garden vegetable cream cheese is amazing on them, so is laughing cow. They are thick, heavily seeded, and they satisfy that craving for a savory snack.
Kavita R.
Kavita R.
Good product , used it as a alternate healthy snack.
Can use it with cheese and some toppings
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
No more plain saltine crackers for this lady! These are my new favorite crackers! They are super tasty alone or with your favorite foods. I like to eat them with soup, tuna, and sardines. These crackers are full of sesame, poppy, and flax seeds. (If you don't like sesame seeds, then these are not the crackers for you.) I have also found that these crackers don't stale quickly like crackers tend to do. I keep my crackers in the refrigerator tightly wrapped in its own packaging. The crackers I am currently munching on have been in the refrigerator for a month, and they still taste fresh! I will never go back to soda crackers again!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
I'm telling you what, ever since I started insanity and started eating healthier I had to resort to whole grain whole wheat everything thinking they would no be good but these crackers are AMAZING!! So good with reduced fat cheeses and have so much flavor. I room need these to everyone trying to eat healthy of just looking for a good cracker to eat. So yummy!
Christina C.
Christina C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Foodie Expert
Love these! Healthy alternative with amazing flavor. I eat them with almost anything; From soups to my own little lunchables
Kay D.
Kay D.
A healthy choice of snack! Very tasty! Try this for yourself! Have a different perspective and lifestyle!