BY GRAHAM WEBB

Dana C.
Defiantly worth the price! Saw results not long after starting to use the product. Haven't stopped using since I've started. Absolutely love the product. Would recommend to anyone that asks.
Lilly B.
New London, NC
I only used this shampoo a couple of times and I noticed a huge difference right away it was very effective on my thin hair. This is definitely a product I recommend you use if you have very thin hair.
Jessica B.
West Fargo , ND
Amazing product! After a week of using this product I noticed a definite change in my hair! My hair felt thicker and strong again! I recommend this product.
christina d.
Zachary, LA
My hair fell out after I had my baby. This stuff was a miracle worker and helped thicken what I had left tremendously
Kimmie V.
I love this shampoo! I have been using it for about a month now and my hair is thickening! It is really amazing!
Ruby R.
I've always had thin hair and after a few uses of this product my hair has never been so thick and flawless!!
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
This stuff works! Leave your hair with volume. I have flat, lifeless hair. And this gave my hair life!
sara w.
Waycross, GA
Mm. I see you. Hiding your thin hair. What you should be doing is getting this because it's AMAZING.
Haley G.
It's a great shampoo. Starts working quicky. A little for for long way! Would recommend to anyone!
María E.
Doral, FL
This shampoo worth the price, without doubts. Is very nice, good quality and texture. Very good
Afton H.
Is this effective?
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this really work? i have very thin hair and always use a volume shampoo. Havent tried thickening but would love to try.
Djema B.