BY BRIT STYLE

Graham Webb Brit Style Exothermic Medium Hold Gel is formulated to deliver unbelievable texture, control and styling versatility,This lightweight, alcohol-free styling gel provides a medium hold without stiffness, flaking or weighing hair down. Water, polyquaternium11, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, pvp, aminomethyl propanol, peg40 hydrogenated castor oil, peg12 dimethicone, methylparaben, panthenol, allantoin, myristyl alcohol, ethylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, hydrolyzed k. see more...

Tona W.
High Point, NC
This is my absolute favorite styler for my curly hair. It eleviates any frizz and gives great volumn. When I use it I know that my curls are going to stay curly and not fall all day. I got super lucky and found a whole bottle at Big Lots for $5 but id pay more....bc I love it so much.
Haley R.
This is a wonderful hair product. I use it every day and it works great, very effective and long lasting! I will defiantly repurchase this product! An added plus is that is smells great too!
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
The perfect medium hold gel that does exactly that! It doesn't leave hair crunchy yet still acts as a holding gel for flyaways and gives your hairstyle a more natural look